Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DALT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaian Planes said:
here's a journal entry I just added, but I thought I would put it here too for completeness sake.

I tripped again tonight and boy oh boy was I glad I decided too :D

I smoked a bit of weed to chill out then spotted some 5-meo-DALT that magically landed in my lap. I decided to sprinkle a bit on top of the mj ashes (probably about 20mg). I sparked up and the 5-meo-DALT looked really cool as it started to vaporize...its pure white stuff and when I applied heat, it turned crystal clear for a second, puddling up, and then dissolved and as I inhaled the pipe went straight into my lungs.

I blew out the first hit, tasting that funny plastic tryptamine taste on my lips. Not as bad as some others, I think because this stuff is so pure. My head got lightheaded and i felt trippy. I danced around a little to some music (evan marc I think) and then sat back down. Hmm, that was it I thought? What a lightweight!

I decided to hit it a couple times harder and deeper. I hit ONCE and blew out a CLOUD of vapor. Oh boy! That did it! I started to get visuals (I thought 5-meo-DALT didn't give people visuals!) and my body started rushing. I babbled something semi-incoherent to the friend I was chatting to and ran over to my bed under the covers. It was getting stronger and stronger. Like that 5-meo-DMT rush. Intense.

My eyes closed involuntarily and nystagmus hit me HARD like 200+ milligrams of MDMA except HARDER. I've never experienced anything so pleasurable as my eyes darted back and forth and my muscles contracted and released spasmodically. Pleasure. Eye orgasm. Body trip. Mmmm tryptamine love <3

ps I think I didn't smoke all of it (there's still some left). I probably took in 15mg of it total (just a guesstimate). Start low with this one though because it definitely had the intense flavor of 5-meo-DMT.

oh can't wait to get a chance to smoke some

One of the most pleasant tryptamines. 50mg orally gave me fantastic body rushes. cognitively not much happening except for a breaking of boundaries and a sense of infinite possibilities. Entactogen quality. Started dancing like a madman within minutes of ingesting and did so for half an hour or more ... best taken with a loving partner though, imho. Easy to use mentally, pleasant body feelings. A truly pleasurable tryptamine that almost completely lacks the spiritual depth of most tryptamines I have tried. Only borderline "psychedelic" really.

Think about it... If you would replace one of those allyls with a methyl, you would have MALT!

Then you just add some N-hydroxy-2c-P, or for short, HOP!

Mix together HOP and MALT and what do you get?

I hope to try this soon. It seems like smoking/vaporizing is the best ROA, so Ill probably start there. It would be nice to have a nice short acting psychedelic for enhancing an experience. You think this would be a good museum/aquarium/planetarium type of psych? I see someone has listed the effects as feeling like ur in an aquarium :)

If you keep the dose low sure.

A full dose vaporized incapacitated me (as per Gaian Plane's report who is actually me!).

Has anyone tried a large dose of 5-MeO-DALT, like 120mg or 180mg?

This one is starting to sound like 2C-C to me... everyone describes 2C-C as light or mild or easy or gentle or whatever... but they take 1/4 the maximum dose that I do. I found 2C-C to be like the psilocin of phenethylamines at 150mg oral.

This one is starting to sound like 2C-C to me... everyone describes 2C-C as light or mild or easy or gentle or whatever... but they take 1/4 the maximum dose that I do. I found 2C-C to be like the psilocin of phenethylamines at 150mg oral.
the highest dose of 2C-C I tried was 100 mg. I still only had only moderate psychedelic effects at that level, but it also really made me sick. did you have no problems like that at 150 mg doses?

I vomited, but the nausea was over immediately afterwards. I vomit on the come-up of almost any phenethylamine.

bro forget oral with this. Forget oral with any 5-meo's imo. You're just asking for nausea and diarreah with 5-meo's taking large oral doses (their affinity for stomach receptors is very high I think). Just stick with vaporizing or intravenous injections. This one will knock you on your fucking ass just like every other 5-meo.

*edit* meh, i guess i answered my question.

Last edited:
Is it safe to combine this substance with methylone?
I am planning to give methylone a trippy, psychedelic edge. Almost like MDA.

I think combining methylone with normal doses of almost any of the tryptamines listed in TiHKAL, or even new but otherwise similar ones like DALT and 5-MeO-DALT, should be at least as safe as combining MDMA and mushrooms. There don't seem to be any toxicology or drug interaction problems mixing tryptamine psychedelics with amphetamine and cathinone entactogens or stimulants, and while there's not much real data out there on it, there's no anecdotal evidence to suggest 5-MeO-DALT is any less safe than psilocybin.

high doses of 2c-c really do rank up there with harder psychs like mushrooms and 2c-e.

recently even 30-40mg had me tripping alot harder than i would have expected.
2c-c is good stuff.
And although it does cause a bit of nausea, you're right, its gone as soon as you vomit.

5 meo DALT intrigues me but its just doesnt seem all that interesting. More of a collecters item IMO.

100mg 2C-C Oral was similar to my 100mg IM'ed DPT. I might look into some 5-meo-DALT

Status
Not open for further replies.