• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DALT Thread - Part 2

I experimented a bit with 5-Meo-Dalt during the holidays. One 30+50mgs and one 85mgs insuflated trips, which were not really intense. And, one 110mgs insuflated dose. I was really sick on this one at the 1hour mark (puking), and after I've been in a confused state for an another hour or so. Overstimulated, and I guess someone less experimented with drugs than me could have easily loss it.

There's a sexual energy associated with this drug.

85mgs insuflated felt like the right spot for me. I looked at the midnight mass on TV at X-Mas on that dose, and it was so beautiful that I cried while looking at it.

5-meo- DALT smoking question?

I have just got hold of a gram of 5-meo-DALT and tried drnopping around 50mg which seemed to do nothing except provided nothing but weak stimulant effects. I tried snorting 15mg more and more of the same but barely felt any increase. I dont have access to a vaporizer and have no foil. So was thinking would it be possible to just sprinkle it in a rollie or something? Probably a dumb question but I'm pretty lazy lol

Aluminum foil is pretty easy to get, no? I've only tried this one a couple times but it vaporized from foil just fine. Very strange sensation; I could tell something was "off" but couldn't put my finger on it. Slight color and music enhancement, racing thoughts, etc.

Well anyway it is with great pleasure that I can assure you it is absolutely fuckin amazing smoked in a rollie. I am flying with the gods. 5-meo-DALT is just blowing my mind. Mixed with some mxe and mpa this feeling is bliss I wish it were eternal

How many people here have experience with > 100mg (orally)? My friend's been trying it at very high doses and seems to love it, so I'm wondering if maybe the people who seem unimpressed by this simply did not take a high enough dose?

Does that seem like a dangerous dose range?

I took around 100 milligrams last week and was just starting to get visuals. It seems pretty boring on its own. I really like it mixed with 4-Aco-DMT though.

I'd like to try it at >100mg but even 50mg makes me feel pretty nauseous a couple of hours in, I've tried taking on empty stomach, full stomach etc. I guess this stuff just isn't for me which is shame as it's quite nice.

Every single time I have amazing experiences on this drug. 130mg is a good strong trip for me. I have a friend who does 120mg spaced over 4-5 hours and says he finds it mediocre, I suggest not spacing these things out - do them all in one go.

On a lower dose of ~70mg I found the nausea almost unbearable but the higher doses are a lot more stable for me.

Tricks for lowering any ill feeling:
- Do not smoke or drink this shit. Bomb it in a rizzla or IM or something. Avoid your smell and taste senses at ALL COST!
- Turning heaters off or staying away from them for a while, especially fan heaters that will blow waves of air at you. You need some consistent temperature.
- Don't eat right before and don't NOT eat. Perfect timing for me is around 2-3 hours prior.
- Make sure you have a very comfy seat to sit in, or a bed to lay in. (This drug has the "Orgasm Effect", you will be so pumped with adrenaline-type energy but you'll not be able to move. Another analogy is the feeling immediately after a fight. Weak knees but so full of energy.)
- Have some clean water to drink, don't bother yourself with any juice or alcohol until well in to the trip and the nausea is gone.
- If you are going to watch a film, or listen to music, try turning it down a little or watching on a darker screen.

Visuals are stronger than 2C-E for me, patterns in everything. I see "rainbow bottle sparkling" like the spirit bottles behind the bar in a club will give out (If that makes sense xD). Duration at 130mg is a good 7 hours -> 1hr come up, 4 hours up, 2 hour down. Give or take a little while. On ~70mg I found the come down was shorter, with maybe an hour less on the main trip too.

Ah some good tips there Jinux, will try 2-3 hours after eating and drinking water instead of carbonated drinks (I drink carbonated drinks as a good belch usually reduces the nausea but they could well be part of the cause of it also)

4-aco-dipt is the worst tasting thing I've ever tasted in my whole life. It was like concentrated garbage juice and it was a billion times more bitter than anything I can think of. 5-meo-dalt is pretty easy on the nose when insufflated, however, it has a definite mild caustic sensation, making me not want to snort it ever again. I'll probably just orally dose this one in the future.

^^ Very strange, I suppose maybe some people aren't receptive? :?

I strongly advise taking your doses all at the same time though, as opposed to spacing them out.

i tried this about 2 years ago and found it total useless had a couple of grams and never got any thing of it but that said amt and 6abp did nothing for me as well . hopefully i'm getting a sample of this to give it another go . just wonder why its all of a sudden coming back out

I'm not getting much from this stuff. Last night I took 75mgs (I worked up to this dosage) oral plus another 40mgs an hour later. I maybe felt a little something, maybe not. No trouble sleeping four hours later. Hmm.

I'd shoot more towards the 125mg - 150mg range as an initial dose.

You may run into some nausea, but it doesn't last.

I'm thinking all these people reporting on minimal effects are bad batches maybe. 75mg gives me great visuals.

Well anyway it is with great pleasure that I can assure you it is absolutely fuckin amazing smoked in a rollie. I am flying with the gods. 5-meo-DALT is just blowing my mind. Mixed with some mxe and mpa this feeling is bliss I wish it were eternal

I agree that around 20-30mg in a rollie cigarette is amazing, it hits you hard and, albeit not explicitly visual, you do get in a really interesting headspace. I am rather curious about how smoking it frequently affects the heart, as around a month ago me and a friend smoked it 4 times in one week and after that I had some bouts of tachycardia.

What the hell did I smoke yesterday? I look at the picture on Erowid and what I had was more of a white, clumpy/chalky powder. I got it from a vendor who has given me good MXE a couple of times. When I first got it, I took a 40 MG capsule, smoked a blunt, stuck my finger in the bag twice to scoop someone (this was a while later), smoked a bowl with it on top of weed, and nothing. I have no idea why. Maybe it was because of the MXE I've been taking.

Then yesterday. That morning I took a good amount of MXE, not enough to make me get into a M-hole, but a good amount. By 3PM I was pretty much off of it, smoked a joint with a friend, then headed over to my other friend's house to try this 5-MeO-DALT stuff once more. Oh lawdy! I smoked a bowl of bud with a pancake of 5-MeO-DALT on it and watched as this stuff kind of melted. I then did the same thing again, except I just used the resin from the last bowl pack. This stuff melts on top of the weed and makes it so it can't turn into ash... it's weird. Anyway, that's when it started. I felt like I just smoked salvia. My stomach didn't feel so good either and I had urges to throw up, but never did. When I moved around it felt so fucking weird. I felt like I was tripping hard, HARD. I barely was able to go outside to go take a piss. I tried calming myself down after being in the fresh air, but shortly after my legs started to shake and I couldn't hold myself for too long. I went back inside and just laid down thinking that would save me. NOPE. It barely helped, I was laying down on a pillow and covered in a blanket and started furiously shaking. I calmed myself down but I still felt slanted on the ground. Just uncomfortable. The only way I could explain it to my friends was saying that I was just way to high. When it started to come down a bit, I noticed I could feel my heartbeat when I touched my throat. Just weird. I slowly started to come down and felt a lot better. My friends said I was on the floor for about an hour or two, and at one point I remember myself offering them tea.

Can ANYONE tell me what the fuck this was? A lot of it sounds like 5-MeO-DALT, but it seems like I really took it to the next level. Either that or the vendor gave me some shit to fuck with me.