View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this that stuff that works like mushrooms? Or is this foxy methoxy type stuff???

Neither, it's its own thing. If anything I'd say it's in between those two spectrums. 4-aco-dmt is like mushrooms, though not identical, all the other 4-subs are their own things as far as I'm concerned, as all drugs are.

"Remember that all these beautiful compounds are unique." - Shulgin, TiHKAL

Neither, it's its own thing. If anything I'd say it's in between those two spectrums. 4-aco-dmt is like mushrooms, though not identical, all the other 4-subs are their own things as far as I'm concerned, as all drugs are.

Id disagree with this, 4 ho mipt feels alot closer to mushrooms than 4 aco dmt for me

more like mushrooms

Id disagree with this, 4 ho mipt feels alot closer to mushrooms than 4 aco dmt for me

Thank you all for replying. I used to be a lot deeper in my research of research chemicals up until about the age of 17-18. I am a little rusty, but I still remember most of it :D I have always wanted to try these chems, and well as the foxy and it's relatives. I like trying anything that can legally "replace" (I know it is not a true replacement, but in my opinion sometimes these can be BETTER even than) ecstasy, mushrooms and acid.

I have ALWAYS wanted to try Bromo-Dragonfly but never had the good luck of finding it.

what do you think about taking some 4-ho-mipt and going for a walk about in the snow? good idea or not?

^ Yes! Great advice! Snow pants are recommended, so you can get in it.

i have an unopened batch of this.. what dose do you recommend when plugged..

Plugged is totally awesome, tripped the other day, was on the brink of being too much to handle, the bodyload on ths stuff is incredible, only way to describe it is like your whole body is having a constant orgasm, i found it extremely hard to keep still, doesnt feel as cosmic and spiritual as aco dmt but still mentally intense.

Id recommed maybe starting at say 15mg and working your way up

Hm, i'm unsure about my future plugging dosage. Since 13mgs oral was far too underwhelming, i'm not really convinced that 15mgs plugged could be much better. Perhaps 20mgs? I think so...:?

^ Hell dammit!

If i'd to write a TR for this one, i'd probably sounds something like "From Climax to Baseline in 6-8+hrs".

Really, this stuff is pure joy and i still find it ridiculous about how friggin' intense 15mgs plugged were compared to 13mgs oral. Glad i didn't took 20mgs as intended (thanks scotty5591;)), which could've been orgasmic overkill, at least for a proper first experience.

Totally understand his
was on the brink of being too much to handle
now, since the come-up was really rapid and rough somehow. Reminded me a lot of when i tried 4-AcO-DMT in a somewhat higher dose, where i also had issues keeping my breath. In retrospect, or even then, it wasn't really frightening, it was just the extremely fast shift from near sober to a full +++ in 10 mins at most.

From t+00 to t+01 it felt like (citation scotty5591 again)
having a constant orgasm
with an erotic stimulation beyond what words can describe. Well, what says a lot is that my loins still feel exhausted after such enormous emotion-laden, nearly violent whippings which shook my whole body with indefatigably force, hence the title "From Climax to Baseline", because it literally felt like experiencing a trip backwards. Just think of The Doors' "The End" played backwards, that's it in a nutshell! Sounds hilarious?

Oh my, it was!

It was from t+01 to t+02 when the body buzz subsided mostly and the still strong going, incredible appreciation for music gave me wave after wave of euphoria, which was, needless to say, highly enjoyable. Even though i missed the spiritual aspect a bit, there was enough place for introspection and self-reflection. Not too much, not too less and i'd say it was somewhere between the quirky bliss of 4-AcO/HO-DPT and the profoundness of a 4-AcO-DMT experience.

From t+00 to t+02 time passed by in fast forward, tbh i was a bit surprised, almost shocked, when i first got up and saw 2+hrs had passed. I was back to a +1 after approx. 6hrs of awe, laughter and excitement but it took almost another 2hrs till i found a bit of sleep. But this long duration could totally be attributed to me, vaping some Mary Jane during the afterglow.

Just slept 1 1/2hrs but feel well rested :? and waaaaay better than after my previous trial. I'm still glowing positive and be happy to have encountered this strange and lovely compound.

On a Sidenote i should add, that 15mgs dissolved in 2ml hot water felt like a too strong solution :|

Last edited:
^ Hell dammit!

If i'd to write a TR for this one, i'd probably sounds something like "From Climax to Baseline in 6-8+hrs".

Really, this stuff is pure joy and i still find it ridiculous about how friggin' intense 15mgs plugged were compared to 13mgs oral. Glad i didn't took 20mgs as intended (thanks scotty5591;)), which could've been orgasmic overkill, at least for a proper first experience.

Totally understand his now, since the come-up was really rapid and rough somehow. Reminded me a lot of when i tried 4-AcO-DMT in a somewhat higher dose, where i also had issues keeping my breath. In retrospect, or even then, it wasn't really frightening, it was just the extremely fast shift from near sober to a full +++ in 10 mins at most.

From t+00 to t+01 it felt like (citation scotty5591 again) with an erotic stimulation beyond what words can describe. Well, what says a lot is that my loins still feel exhausted after such enormous emotion-laden, nearly violent whippings which shook my whole body with indefatigably force, hence the title "From Climax to Baseline", because it literally felt like experiencing a trip backwards. Just think of The Doors' "The End" played backwards, that's it in a nutshell! Sounds hilarious?

Oh my, it was!

It was from t+01 to t+02 when the body buzz subsided mostly and the still strong going, incredible appreciation for music gave me wave after wave of euphoria, which was, needless to say, highly enjoyable. Even though i missed the spiritual aspect a bit, there was enough place for introspection and self-reflection. Not too much, not too less and i'd say it was somewhere between the quirky bliss of 4-AcO/HO-DPT and the profoundness of a 4-AcO-DMT experience.

From t+00 to t+02 time passed by in fast forward, tbh i was a bit surprised, almost shocked, when i first got up and saw 2+hrs had passed. I was back to a +1 after approx. 6hrs of awe, laughter and excitement but it took almost another 2hrs till i found a bit of sleep. But this long duration could totally be attributed to me, vaping some Mary Jane during the afterglow.

Just slept 1 1/2hrs but feel well rested :? and waaaaay better than after my previous trial. I'm still glowing positive and be happy to have encountered this strange and lovely compound.

On a Sidenote i should add, that 15mgs dissolved in 2ml hot water felt like a too strong solution :|

Amazing isnt it?=D

I'd say it's pretty "shallow" in some sense of the word - I didn't get any interesting revelations at a high dose, so if you mean "shallow" as in, will it fail to provide earth shattering, profound experiences like mushrooms do? Than the answer for me is yes, I haven't had a synthetic tryptamine except for 4-aco-dmt that is wont to produce those kinds of experiences.

On the other hand, it is profound in other ways - if you are a musically-oriented person, listening to music on it is almost a religious experience it's so intense. It has quite the light-hearted euphoria too, the kind reminiscent to mescaline for me, a childlike naivete and a propensity to giggle at most everything.

Not profound in the usual sense of the word, but more profound than other drugs in some senses. It's all in what you're looking for.

I don't think many people would say that. 4-aco-dmt is pretty much considered the whole grail of psychs and well I don't like it quite as much as most people, it's definitely a bit deeper than 4-ho-mipt. Crazy, sure, but 4-ho-mipt just doesn't have the potential to get as "deep" consistently like 4-aco-dmt does. It is still an awesome chemical though and my favorite tryptamine period, including mushrooms.

I'd agree on 4-AcO-DMT being somewhat "deeper" than 4-HO-MiPT, but i wouldn't want to call it, just as 4-HO-MET, shallow. All of these are very different to shrooms and they're all having great potential to give you a deep, spiritual experience. Depends mostly on the users perspective and mindspace.

I'd agree on 4-AcO-DMT being somewhat "deeper" than 4-HO-MiPT, but i wouldn't want to call it, just as 4-HO-MET, shallow. All of these are very different to shrooms and they're all having great potential to give you a deep, spiritual experience. Depends mostly on the users perspective and mindspace.

Id recommend doing an even higher dose, the visuals become absolutely crazy with higher doses, CEV's are extremely vivid and clear.

Music enhancement is beyond amazing aswell.

After some experimentation i think im starting to prefer HO MIPT to ACO DMT, i find MIPT much more amusing and entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.