View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
35mg of this while listening to slipknot blasting from the speakers = the most dark disturbing trip I've ever had, but also very insightful. Will not be repeating it ever again though that's for sure.

Tempted to give this stuff a shot. Is it at all likely that this compound has a safety profile similar to psilocybin mushrooms or LSD? I've heard that the 4-substituted tryptamines are rather benign, but I can't help but feel slightly apprehensive.

I have to wait 2 months atleast for my mipt.it makes me sad.i need to hunt down a better way to get the rc action.summer will b almost over by then and I only trip in the sunshine.i wish washington had more sun:-(

Unfortunately I've had this chemical for months and only had the opportunity to try it once. Since then I've kept it stored in the dark in a small box and I'd love to take it again... I realise the potency is probably going to be pretty degraded but is there anything dangerous about taking it? The powder still seems white... also its the fumarate salt which I read is much more stable.

Im no expert on the subject, but I think it is unlikely that your miprocin will have lost any significant amount of potency in that time, if any at all.

Should be getting a 20mg dose sometime within he next week, and am very excited to try this substance!

I was thinking of dosing 13-16mg orally as a first timer dose (saving 4-7mg to insufflate with some ketmaine later on for shits and giggles).

Thoughts?

Should be getting a 20mg dose sometime within he next week, and am very excited to try this substance!

I was thinking of dosing 13-16mg orally as a first timer dose (saving 4-7mg to insufflate with some ketmaine later on for shits and giggles).

Thoughts?
I would take the 20 mg at once, it is not that big of a dose anyways.

combining ketamine with tryptamines is great, of course, but I'm sure you have other possibilities for that purpose, right? :)

Well, from what ive read, the HCl salt can be really intense at 20mg, where as the furmate can be somewhat mild at this dose. I believe what im receiving is the HCl salt, so I want to start a wee bit lower.

Of course, i can always just snort that extra amount right then and there if im not where I want to be.

Is there a major burn with 4-HO-MiPT?
I know that tryptamines burn less than PEA's, but how so?

And yes, ket and tryptamines are a great combo...but then again, ketamine and almost anything is a great combo ;)

with the hcl 16mg (+/- 2mg) was a low end +++ while 20mg was a full on +++ comparable in strength and intensity to 3.5g of mushrooms.

snorting tryptamines burns alot less IME (i have only tried with 4 aco dmt and dpt. the dpt was horrible the psilacetin almost pleasant :))

And yeh, ketamine is pretty special with just about any psych, but the synergy with most tryptamines is beyond amazing.

Thanks forthe info Delsyd. I think ill just start out with 15mg (+/-2mg) orally and and if that isnt where I want to be, ill insufflate the remainder.

I guess ill be the pioneer in relation to burn with insufflated 4-HO-MiPT, eh? =D

Cant wait to try this baby out, and will definitely have ket and cannabis on hand for extra added wonkiness.

Insufflating 4-HO-MiPT isn´t a good idea. The taste will last for hours - and there are much better things to deal with during the experience :) .

snorting tryptamines burns alot less IME (i have only tried with 4 aco dmt and dpt. the dpt was horrible the psilacetin almost pleasant :))
is snorting a worthwhile method of administration for 4-AcO-DMT? I just noticed that one reads pretty little about snorting 4-HO-tryptamines (or their esters) in general, and wondered if there was probably a reason for that.

PS: a good way to make DPT more pleasant to snort is to mix it with ketamine. ;)

is snorting a worthwhile method of administration for 4-AcO-DMT?

I havn't tried it myself but from what I have read and from experience of friends they say it works rather well. Dose between 12-20mg depending on how far out you want to go.

is snorting a worthwhile method of administration for 4-AcO-DMT? I just noticed that one reads pretty little about snorting 4-HO-tryptamines (or their esters) in general, and wondered if there was probably a reason for that.

PS: a good way to make DPT more pleasant to snort is to mix it with ketamine. ;)

it works fine to snort it but i dont see any reason to do so over oral.
The dose is the same and the only difference being a slightly faster come up, which is already pretty fast from 4 aco dmt orally.

DPT and K, sounds like an amazing combo.
im sure i will try it one of these days. Its what ive been saving the remainder of my DPT for.:)

Question about combining with...

(Cross posting this to the 4-AcO-DMT thread)
I tend to enjoy the strange, overwhelming come-up of 4-ho-MiPT, but I like the more spiritual aspect of 4-AcO-DMT (for me, it seems to be more so that way than 4-ho-MiPT). Even though they are both psilocin analogs, I am wondering whether it might be interesting to combine the two. The question I have though is, does anyone have experience with something similar? Does anyone know whether these two chemicals would potentiate one another (in which case I'd take a lower total dosage), or should I take a normal dosage (half and half)?<3

(Cross posting this to the 4-AcO-DMT thread)
I tend to enjoy the strange, overwhelming come-up of 4-ho-MiPT, but I like the more spiritual aspect of 4-AcO-DMT (for me, it seems to be more so that way than 4-ho-MiPT). Even though they are both psilocin analogs, I am wondering whether it might be interesting to combine the two. The question I have though is, does anyone have experience with something similar? Does anyone know whether these two chemicals would potentiate one another (in which case I'd take a lower total dosage), or should I take a normal dosage (half and half)?<3

That's interesting that you enjoy the come up of Miprocin. Personally I find it very uncomfortable most of the time. I have found Miprocin to be pretty unpredictable effects wise. Sometimes the trip is very euphoric and visual while other times it gives me headaches and nausea for much of the trip or I get no visuals. The only thing that is consistent is that it is always mentally intense.

4-aco-dmt is an all around superior chemical IMO. It is much more therapeutic and benevolent than miprocin. Much cleaner too. Psilacetin is definitely in my top 3 chemicals along with DMT and LSD.

I think combing the the two could actually be a very interesting trip. I've never thought of it but it seems like it would be worth a try. I can't see it going bad as 4-aco-dmt is pretty benign. I combine it with LSD recently and it was a great combo.

I think you should start with your usual dose with half and half of each chem. I doubt you need to worry about any significant potentition - just synergy most likely.

Let us know how it goes if you end up trying it. I'm interested in trying it myself now.

I've combined them twice, don't have any super specific observations. 27mg 4-aco-dmt + 7mg 4-ho-mipt (after the first peak) resulted in some absolutely phenomenal music enhancement. 15mg 4-ho-mipt + 7mg 4-aco-dmt (rough estimates) taken together had me feeling a bit mentally uncomfortable once I came up, then I smoked some weed and it turned into one of my most silly, fun, recreational trips to date. I don't think there's much I can attribute specifically to the combination but I guess I would recommend it.

Thanks for the advice, Delta and anondragonfly! :] That helped me to come to a conclusion... I'll probably be doing this on the 4th of July, and I will take a half/half dosage. I'll update you on how it goes!

And I know what you mean about 4-AcO-DMT feeling more benign/therapeutic and 4-ho-MiPT being more mentally intense. In fact, I've described their main differences that way before. That's why I think that combining them would make for an interesting experience!

Boosting

When boosting your dose on 4homipt expect to have the effects last well into 24hr and most concerning is as mentioned due to euphoric properties and such its easy to ignore body signals and without seeing it coming the end of the trip turn into a delerium slash psychedelic type in the sense that at times you dont necessarily loose your mind.....you DO realize your hallucinating but its very easy to get pulled into your visuals....example i heard of people waiting for big doses to wear off stearing into their windows outside during sunrise and the grass particles turing into a whole compelx visual where people like in a game are builidng and taking care of farms, houses, going to work to malls...etc.

I heard of people looking at the Bob Marley poster...the one with a ton of little immages that turn to form his face smoking a spliff.....and instead of the usual psychedelic type visuals they were seeing into the little immages morph into all kind of things not of which the least were elephants walking into the town market and town center, alongst rivers and beautifuly cared gardens.

This of course if seen (the poster) on other psychedelics would not progress to that level instead it would make one see the colours much brighter, along with much different type of visuals.

I heard of people watching the Bob Marley poster on this RC that insisted what they saw was real and kept looking at it for hours, and even days on end (sober or otherwise) and still insiting on finding/decoding out what the letters say...so on.

All cases were calmed/stopped with the assistance of benzodiazepines, btw.

p.s. Using 50mg (as posted in the 1st page by someone) isn't that uncommon, although a dose may be 15-25mg as stated on erowid, with re-dosing one can easily reach even 60-70mg in 12-14hrs....with 'afterglow' effects up towards 24hrs-36hrs afterwards.

Thats the word on the streets at least%)

Status
Not open for further replies.