• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-DET Thread

I have some 4 HO DET and 4 AcO DET. I'm thinking of having a social trip tomorrow night. Which one of these would you guys go for? I'm leaning towards the HO. From what I read it seems to be a tad weaker then the other 4 subs, and one of my family members who has tested it agrees.

How are they recreationally compared to 4 HO MET or ALD 52? ( The 2 most recreational in my collection in my opinion)

I also recently came into over 3000 mgs of 4 AcO DET as the price was very low. Substantially less then I would pay for 2000 mgs of 4 AcO DMT or 4 HO MET so I decided to grab it. I'm hoping i don't regret the purchase

4-ho-det would be far more ideal for a social for situations and recreational use; it's very euphoric and colorful; 4-aco-det feels darker and more spiritual better for a personal trip.
Found 25mgs to be a good sweet spot for a nice strong trip; took me allot further than 150ugs of al-lad but the trip lasted shorter. Only had 4-ho-met once but found 20-25mg to be about the same in terms of strength also the trip was overall similar.
Found drinking 4-ho-det dissolved in a glass of water was the best way to take it since it'll peak within 15mins.

You may want to go lower than 25mgs if you just want a chill with some friends.

I tried it a couple of times and for some reason I find this chemical very sexual. I kept seeing visuals that were related to my fetishes and sex in general. At times it was quite unpleasant trying to rethinking your life but see hardcore lesbian sex instead. Besides that, I'd say it's more similar to acid rather than to shrooms, weird.

I used to combine this 50/50 with methoxetamine and then inject the combo IV. Maybe 30mg of each.

That was intense!! What a fucking trip!! Talk about being floored instantaneously! Whoa!!

I got busted by my ex wife and mom doing these mixed shots after they left me at home on home incarceration all day on Thanksgiving a few years ago.

I tried it a couple of times and for some reason I find this chemical very sexual. I kept seeing visuals that were related to my fetishes and sex in general. At times it was quite unpleasant trying to rethinking your life but see hardcore lesbian sex instead.

Sounds more like your problem than the chemical's problem. 😉

the-garden-of-earthly-delights-1500s-1476452161.jpg

4-HO-DET opens the gate to hell, though it's not the only one.

Besides that, I'd say it's more similar to acid rather than to shrooms, weird.

Indeed.

I used to combine this 50/50 with methoxetamine and then inject the combo IV. Maybe 30mg of each.

That was intense!! What a fucking trip!! Talk about being floored instantaneously! Whoa!!

Have heard this was a good combo. Sounds very dissociating.