• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DPT Thread

Also don't judge what you don't know. IV 4-aco-dpt is phenomenal and with 4-aco-dmt it will bring one into hyperspace (5 mg 4-aco-dmt+10 mg 4-aco-dpt pretty much did for me).

Even if 4-aco-dpt works orally or nasally, which is hasn't for me, I'd prefer IV due to the low dose needed and the intense effect without going into any overwhelming out of body experience just such extreme body euphoria with spasms that aren't the most comfortable yet don't take away from the experience.

Also don't judge what you don't know. IV 4-aco-dpt is phenomenal and with 4-aco-dmt it will bring one into hyperspace (5 mg 4-aco-dmt+10 mg 4-aco-dpt pretty much did for me).

Even if 4-aco-dpt works orally or nasally, which is hasn't for me, I'd prefer IV due to the low dose needed and the intense effect without going into any overwhelming out of body experience just such extreme body euphoria with spasms that aren't the most comfortable yet don't take away from the experience.
So you have had success getting it into solution and Iving it?

I meant 4-AcO/HO-DPT, yes - both were readily soluble in plain tap water. I remember it was the fumarate, but as it?s a few years ago I am not 100% sure of that. I believe I dosed up to 35mgs and even those were put into at most 3ml of water and dissolved just fine.

Makes sense to me too. But I've spoken to someone that IVs psychedelics and he said that this was the first 4-AcO-XXX he could not get to dissolve. It was the fumarate, maybe the HCl salt is more soluble.

Lovely stuff. I remember reading about it in Tihkal, and it was but a mention. IMO it certainly deserves it's own entry.

Hmm, I've only tried 4-HO-DPT, but every time I've tried it, it was VERY difficult to get to dissolve in water. It's the fumarate. Maybe the HCl salt is more readily soluble and it was what was available a number of years ago when it first made the rounds? But there are old posts about it being very difficult to dissolve too.

How about 4-AcO-DiPT? Not that I've seen that unicorn for years now. I've spoken to several labs and they all say while they can produce all the other 4-AcO's under the sun, they can't do 4-AcO-DiPT. And it's not a precursor issue (well it might be but I've been told by 3 labs that it's really unstable, which I don't get why). I've been dying to get my hands on it forever.

How about 4-AcO-EPT/MPT do they have similar solubility issues?

4-HO-MPT fumarate dissolved fine in water for me. I haven't tried 4-AcO-MPT, nor 4-AcO-DPT, but I can attest to the fact that 4-HO-DPT fumarate is barely soluble in water. A friend and I decided we wanted to try to IM it. I took 3mL of water and put in I think 40mg, and stirred and stirred and stirred, for like 15 minutes, with absolutely no water color change or appearance of it having dissolved, it was still floating mostly though some had sunk. Then we tried heating it over a flame and stirring. Eventually got the water to very slightly change color and my friend said fuck it and filtered it and IMed it. I ended up snorting some. Later on I dried out the undissolved powder and weighed it and we had gotten only 5mg into solution. Some water evaporated from the heat and IIRC about 1mL was left for that 5mg.

Must be the 2 propyl groups then. It makes sense that the 4-HO would be more soluble. You could try taking off the 4-AcO and getting 4-AcO-DPT. A little citric acid or some kind of acidic buffer maybe? I know very little about IM/IV'ing solubility issues.

the hcl doesnt dissolve (h2o) that readily. takes awhile, and takes a lotta water. eventually it does go in.

You're funny rabbit you say something about the Propyl groups like you understand what the issue is then recommending adding citric acid to make the fumrate salted form more soluble.... One would have to freebase the 4-aco-dpt before trying to convert it to the citrate form in hopes it is a more soluble salt.

I can't remember with certainty but there can be deacetylation through basic and acid conditions. It's been awhile, but I'm pretty sure that's the case. I think I was just talking about 2 subjects at once without differentiating them.

You're funny rabbit you say something about the Propyl groups like you understand what the issue is then recommending adding citric acid to make the fumrate salted form more soluble.... One would have to freebase the 4-aco-dpt before trying to convert it to the citrate form in hopes it is a more soluble salt.

Yeah you would think so. But this was just my experience running it through an HPLC column, so maybe that changed things?

So I found using a 28 guage needle can pull suspended 4-aco-dpt through a lot better than the 30 guage I was using.

I just have to say it's probably a good thing that the CIA did not look into this compound under MK-Ultra as it could be used as a tool to force susceptibility to hypnosis as it doesn't take away from ones awareness or ability to focus on what they are doing, it creates a huge sense of confusion where if someone was just speaking to someone tripping they could easily accept what they are hearing as their own thoughts, and the reason this would work best is because it creates this amazingly intense feeling of physical pleasure like all over to the point it's hard to focus on anything except how amazing ones body feels bring forced to just give in as it can get impossible to disagree not only because one can't focus, but because that intense physical pleasure can cause one to do anything to feel it.

That being said I think this compound would make an amazing tool to utalize for hypnotherapy in a way I wouldn't consider any other to be useful for the same reasons or even close to the same level of usefulness. This was only a 30-60 minute IV experience too... I couldn't even imagine if one was experiencing the effect for multiple hours while being hyonotized it would be near impossible not to give in if the hypnotist knew what they were doing. I definitely plan to experiment as I'm trying to get into there local hypnosis community.

I was fortunate to get a gram of this for a great price and I finally had the opportunity to try some 2 days ago.

I started with 25mg intranasally which didn't really burn that bad and was a little bitter in my sinuses but nothing that was too extreme. I lightly snorted 25mg at 8PM, took a shower just to waste some time on the come-up and by roughly 9PM I was in a really calm and relaxed state of mind. The most I noticed visually was VERY slight color saturation and when I stared across my bedroom at the sheets on my bed my visual field was trying to start being wavy and like looking through a veil. Barely noticeable except for my improved mood, a light (+). I played Dark Souls until about 12AM and was easily able to fall asleep by 12:30AM.

I'm excited to try some more soon.

Last edited:
You'll likely need a much higher dose around 80-150 mg. At least if you're not doing it IV

IME 4-AcO-DPT is better than it's HO counterpart - Acetoxy one offers more euphoric feeling with considerably less body load and chest pain. But the pain still comes in as sharp and unpleasant and thats the reason why I dont want to bother getting more of it.

Used snorting technique, ranging 30-50mg, probably not enough for full blown effects but there was definite ++. 4-AcO-DPT also tastes a lot better than 4-HO one and easier to snort.

I'd try it IM but need to get the right equipment for it.

I highly advise against IM as it's not water soluble really... I've gotten 10 mg or so suspended in solutions I've injected, but there was one time I back loaded it without being concerned how it was somewhat suspendedI planned to draw enough blood to dissolve it, but it didn't even seem to dissolve in the blood in the rig and jammed. It's a very finiky compound, but it is amazing when it works.

You'll likely need a much higher dose around 80-150 mg. At least if you're not doing it IV

Yeah you're right, the 25mg dose I took was me playing it safe and making sure I wasn't overly sensitive. Next time I thought I might take 50mg orally and snort 50mg but I still haven't entirely made up my mind. I have a bit of harmala extract that I was considering smoking during the peak.

My typical normal dose on this is 50mg oral. It hasn't been enough to get into ++++ territory, but one time I got some pretty crazy visuals and headspace on that dose. Felt like I was falling backward through some sort of psychedelic tunnel and couldn't find my way out.

I use this one mainly because I feel like it connects me to a higher intelligence, at any dose I take (down to 10mg oral). I think I'm particularly sensitive to it though.

Highest I've gone so far is 65mg, and I remember feeling that was getting close to my comfort level of physical symptoms, such as tightness in my chest and heavy breathing. I've been thinking about going up to 75mg here soon, just to see if the physical discomfort manifests again, and also if the psychedelic effects change. If that goes well, I'll try 100mg.

I have only gotten effect injecting it, but haven't gone past 20 mg due to limited supply. The most intense physical effects I had was feeling extremely cold with some twitching/spasms going on, but no real discomfort to speak of just not comfortable at that level where it's usually amazing physically. I just wish I had an injectable solvent that the compound was soluble in unlike water....