View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the tan is the fumarate salt, it's the only one I've had.

Yep, you got THAT right.
I've done a half dozen IM doses in the 100+ mg range of 4-aco -DMT and it IS a totally different drug at that level.
I can't imagine.. That's staggering. I would have thought your receptors reach some kind of saturation point before this. Not so? Can you still see the outside world on 100mg IM?

I can't imagine.. That's staggering. I would have thought your receptors reach some kind of saturation point before this. Not so? Can you still see the outside world on 100mg IM?

I can absolutley confirm that 100mg 4-aco-dmt does not cause receptor saturation (except if your talking about tolorance in which case it will cause massive tolorance). My girlfriend regularly doses 100mg of this stuff where other people seem to trip balls off 30mg of the same batch. I've personally dosed up to 75mg of this stuff and just increases the effects. I disagree that it feels like a totally different drug, it feels to me like 4-aco-dmt but with more mind fuck and insanely intense visuals.

I believe the tan is the fumarate salt, it's the only one I've had.

The colour is not necessarily any way to determine which salt form it's in. I've only ever had the Fumarate of this and various batches have ranged from dark brown to pure white (looks almost like snow) crystal/powder - which I have now.

I never met a tryptamine that wasn't awesome with aMT. I have tried with 4-aco-dmt and was extremely synergistic. The duration of aMT aloes you to actually take it 2 different substances seperatly if you like. I've taken aMT then an hour later take my 4-aco-dmt then about 5 hours later as you start to come down from the 4-aco-dmt, you could take something like 4-aco-met and have a whole 2nd trip while still experiencing the aMT. I also surprisingly noticed no tolorance in the 2nd trip every time I've tried this.

I love 4 aco dmt. I love it even more with ketamine and MXE. AMAZING OEV's as one poster already stated like flowing script in the air morphing and changing colors. The colors so vibrant they are like almost neon lights. Dose 2 x 20 mg caps 4 aco dmt. 1 line of K eyeballed and about 1/2 as much MXE mixed together and hoovered so no idea about the dissociative in terms of mg's. Dangerous yes quite possibly but I have a reasonable tolerance to all drugs mentioned and I had a few xanax around in case things got to overwhelming. There was a moment of a feeling of raised BP but it quickly passed. No other negative effects noted just euphoria and amazing OEV's.

I would not recommend this to someone who has little experience with these substances. Indeed MXE is a tad neuro-toxic from memory (it's 2 am so forgive my lack of concrete data). In fact I'd probably say it's possibly quite a dangerous cocktail but hey I'm still alive and kicking and damn do I enjoy that cocktail of substances.

Honestly I DON'T do it at that level anymore...it got wierrrrrrd, so I pulled back my dosages as I was experiencing something I can only describe as "reverse tolerance". I couldn't DO a small enough dose...I KNOW, this doesn't SOUND like it'd be problem but it was. Also, the body load, mainly nausea, increased as well. So I am sticking to n,n,-DMT at present.
I've quit doing ANY substituted tryptamines...at least for now.
I'll try again one of these days tho.

4-aco-DMT reminded me a lot of n,n,-DMT...kind of a cartoony version of ayahuasca.

I can absolutley confirm that 100mg 4-aco-dmt does not cause receptor saturation (except if your talking about tolorance in which case it will cause massive tolorance).

Yes, I meant receptor saturation, not tolerance. That's really interesting.

phuckingnutz said:
Honestly I DON'T do it at that level anymore...it got wierrrrrrd, so I pulled back my dosages as I was experiencing something I can only describe as "reverse tolerance". I couldn't DO a small enough dose...I KNOW, this doesn't SOUND like it'd be problem but it was. Also, the body load, mainly nausea, increased as well. So I am sticking to n,n,-DMT at present.

4-aco-DMT reminded me a lot of n,n,-DMT...kind of a cartoony version of ayahuasca.

It makes sense to me that as you push 4-aco-DMT doses up, it should resemble n,n,-DMT in subjective effects.

I know what you mean about reverse tolerance. I've never pushed doses up to those kinds of levels AFAIK, but because of years and years of mostly moderate doses, I trip out on the tiniest amounts (of any psychedelic, or even weed) now.

The colour is not necessarily any way to determine which salt form it's in. I've only ever had the Fumarate of this and various batches have ranged from dark brown to pure white (looks almost like snow) crystal/powder - which I have now.

yeah if I remember correctly all my 4-aco-dmt was fumarate

I love 4 aco dmt. I love it even more with ketamine and MXE. AMAZING OEV's as one poster already stated like flowing script in the air morphing and changing colors. The colors so vibrant they are like almost neon lights. Dose 2 x 20 mg caps 4 aco dmt. 1 line of K eyeballed and about 1/2 as much MXE mixed together and hoovered so no idea about the dissociative in terms of mg's. Dangerous yes quite possibly but I have a reasonable tolerance to all drugs mentioned and I had a few xanax around in case things got to overwhelming. There was a moment of a feeling of raised BP but it quickly passed. No other negative effects noted just euphoria and amazing OEV's.

I would not recommend this to someone who has little experience with these substances. Indeed MXE is a tad neuro-toxic from memory (it's 2 am so forgive my lack of concrete data). In fact I'd probably say it's possibly quite a dangerous cocktail but hey I'm still alive and kicking and damn do I enjoy that cocktail of substances.

Actually MXE can cause serotonin syndrome with serotonin releasers. AMT is a serotonin releasers, but for some reason it seems to not behave the same way as other serotonin releasers such as MDMA. Still, I wouldn't mix them. Now K... mixes great with AMT. :)

I agree 4-AcO-DMT mixes well with AMT, in fact I had a rather peak experience combining those two, along with 2C-B (and ketamine later on)

I totally agree, to me 4-AcO-DMT doesn't feel very much at all like 4-HO-DMT or mushrooms (FYI, 4-HI-DMT feels different from mushrooms too, though quite similar). It feels very much like some version of smoked DMT, taken orally and stretched. However it's still very short for me, substantially shorter than 4-HO-DMT.

I agree as well that 4-AcO-DMT feels substantially different than 4-HO-DMT, an more so like if you had smoked 5mg-10mg of DMT and made it last much longer, also without the body vibrations. I'm wanting to know though since I have a new batch of 4-AcO-DMT on the way, what's the consensus on purity difference between brown clumpy 4-AcO-DMT and white fluffy 4-AcO-DMT? I've tried 4-AcO-DMT at about 18mg but it was brown and clumpy from oxidization I believe which was combined with a threshold dose of 25D-NBOMe. I ask because I want to know what the best dose would be to cap some in. I had the white fluffy stuff capped at 15mg-20mg each and friends that tried it thought it was a tad strong, although they're all less experienced.
(I think the 4-AcO I tried had degraded, 18mg + tiny amount of 25D was light.)

I think the brown/tan clumpy powder is still 4-aco-dmt I think its degraded when it turns to a brown goo?? someone correct me if I'm wrong.

This substance is, as previously stated, A GEM!!!

Unbelievably clean, and has an extremely interesting, almost "ancient" feeling to it, which I love.

Virtually nonexistent bodyload, which Is a huge bonus. I would likely recommend this substance for a psych-newb because the d/r curve is mostly forgiving IME, and it's just so.... clean!

I do however, have a VERY strong urge to just megadose 4-ACO-DMT, because it just seems like a substance conducive to extreme tripping practices. I've used 50mg at once, and It was very intense, but exactly what I was looking for. I was at an indoor music festival too, what a ride, man. Excellent. I had some of the most beautiful, calligraphic, intricate visuals of my life.

.....have to try 70mg next I think.....:|

I tried 4 AcO-Dmt for the first time this weekend at a big outdoor festival. It was amazing. I think if I would have taken regular mushrooms, I would have been uncomfortable in such a large crowd.

Did you take it orally? I have taken the entire 100mgs I ordered by insufflation over a 2-3 hour period and man what a ride. I started with 17-18mgs and didn't feel anything after 45mins so I did the same amount and within 5mins started getting tracers so I knew it was good i just didn't start with enough. (I had done this a few times before at lower doses this wasn't a first experience) about 1 hour later I measured out about 25mgs more I was feeling pretty good but felt like pushing it a bit so I just did the rest about an hour later split in two doses about 20 mins apart. It was really strange i thought it was daytime but it was not I thought I lived somewhere I hadn't lived in over 10 years, hard to explain just plain intense but not scary at all. I also found that IV'ing 4-aco-dmt gave me the most out of body thing I ever felt I guess it was entity contact I talked with something that wasn't human. Iwasn't scared though but have never gotten there again. I have also IV'ed 4-ho-det, 4-aco-met, 4-ho-mipt, but just couldn't get there. I have 250mgs of DPT to try next but am weary of how much to do.

Personally, I had my first uncomfortable experience in a while on 26 mgs of 4-aco-dmt a few weeks back. One of those death trips, I'm sure you've all had them. So did the guy I was tripping with, even though we were about an hour apart, we seemed to have very similar experiences, same dose size. I'm starting to see extravagant, dare I say disconcerting, weights, specifically in this thread. not that I really have a leg to stand on, if anyone has seen my last post in the bicycle day 2014 thread. I've had a gram of DPT for close to a year and I'm still not ready for it, be it research or personal readiness. Please, try to e exercise caution when waiting for a chem to take effect. Is there any reason why you decided to do the whole bag, or 100 mgs for one go? Was it not strong enough, or did you have existing tolerance? Especially considering that insuffilating(sp?!!??) boosts the intensity a few degrees.

I didn't have any tolerance but I just seem to need more of everything to get full effects. Plus I don't think I would do 100mgs at once. When I took it that time it was spaced out. I've been trying to achieve entity contact I guess. The only time I did was with IV 4-aco-dmt at about 12-13mgs. I just never seem to get the intensity I am looking for. The vendor I use is very reliable and I'm reluctant to try others since they seem sketchy. Maybe the product isn't as pure as it says but I've yet to have a negative experience using there products( 4-aco-dmt/4-ho-det/4-aco-met/4-ho-mipt and recently DPT)

Status
Not open for further replies.