View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah its definitely zombie-ish haha. and its like you're walking fine, but you feel like you need to put your hands on the walls to keep your balance (in my experience at least)

its like the whole world gets turned on its side. very weird stuff.

Tried a few 3-4 times maybe
did first 10 mg then 15 mg maybe 2 hours later one night wich made me really euphoric but i kinda lose the sense about time
i use to take it under the tounge and then the effects comes on after about 1 and a half hour later i think. Lasts good for 2 hours then it slowely goes down.

am i right about this or can anyone with more experience with this tell me something else

can anyone tell me more about the durations so i know how long before to take the drug to feel good when entering a party and how often to redose to feel about the same for several hours?

i would not take this stuff at a party.

start small... you say you took 10mg then another 15mg? thats actually a lot if you don't have a tolerance, i am surprised you didn't have a stronger reaction...

I get far less motor and cognitive impairment from 3-MeO PCP than most other dissociatives....it is there at higher doses, but at a different ratio to dissociative effects...

I wouldn't take this stuff at a party...no sir. Unless the party is you alone at home under covers, in front of the fireplace, or walking around woods *you know*...it just ain't that kind of stuff.

MGS- I'm still with FnB and Hugo on what a gem this is. I loved it from square one and still do. It isn't ketamine, but nothing is ketamine but ketamine. It is weird stuff, but does have a "window of transference" or whatever Jamshyd described it as. It works some subtle magic emotionally, and for me has some amazing insight and therapeutic potential. Not the euphoric push of MXE, but a lens through which to see things objectively. I don't seem to find it as wonky as others, and indeed at higher doses there is some real schizophreniform stuff going on....used with caution it is great. Takes a while to learn its language, that is certain. I wouldn't give up yet. You seemed to get strong effects from a small amount.....for me, there is an uncomfortable middle ground...low doses shine, high doses absolutely dazzle, but in between is just sort of uncomfortable and off putting..

10-15mg IM, sitting in front of a fire, with something like Blanck Mass playing is heavenly...eyes closed, fire churning, warmth and insight....pretty lush. I'd give it another go before writing it off completely if I were you!

Why cant i take it at party all the times i did it i was outside in the street and i just feel like really euphoric almost like on mdma and talking alot to people etc and no problem to walk at all

are you sure you sounded coherent to the people you were talking to in the street?

amanitadine said:
MGS- I'm still with FnB and Hugo on what a gem this is. I loved it from square one and still do. It isn't ketamine, but nothing is ketamine but ketamine. It is weird stuff, but does have a "window of transference" or whatever Jamshyd described it as. It works some subtle magic emotionally, and for me has some amazing insight and therapeutic potential. Not the euphoric push of MXE, but a lens through which to see things objectively. I don't seem to find it as wonky as others, and indeed at higher doses there is some real schizophreniform stuff going on....used with caution it is great. Takes a while to learn its language, that is certain. I wouldn't give up yet. You seemed to get strong effects from a small amount.....for me, there is an uncomfortable middle ground...low doses shine, high doses absolutely dazzle, but in between is just sort of uncomfortable and off putting..
Of course those early reports, including mine, were pre-MXE/3-MeO-PCE/N-Ethyl-Norketamine/2-MeO-ketamine/Diphenidine/2-MeO-Diphenidine. I'm still a genuine fan but, for me at least, there's no denying that moving onto a new branch of the dissociative tree was a driving force behind some of the enthusiasm. The only other dissociatives I had used at the time were DXM, nitrous, and ketamine -- and the idea of memantine was still tucked away at the back of my mind.

3-MeO-PCP has changed for me qualitatively since then, for the better (so it's still sort of new to me). I think it has something to do with mild/moderate MXE cross tolerance. I can't help but mouth the psuedo-neologism I coined, "caramelo," when I think of the vibe it gives me -- it's become smooth and sweet, slow churning and thick. It's a far warmer experience than it was early on, even if it has seemingly given me one horrific nightmare (that was after using arguably too much, though). For me it's not something to be used often, which of course is true of most drugs, but more so with this one than even others in its class.

Why cant i take it at party all the times i did it i was outside in the street and i just feel like really euphoric almost like on mdma and talking alot to people etc and no problem to walk at all

At lower doses (sub 10mg orally) I could see it being alright at a party. It must be taken at a level short of the dissociative qualities of the drug, where you're only euphoric, have no problem walking or moving about, and you look sober. Above what I've been calling the purely "manic" dosage range, this is NOT a club drug/party drug - that is, unless you enjoy sitting in a chair somewhere in public trying to piece reality together. Be very careful about this, I'd make sure you were feeling the full effects before going to the party, and do not drive under any circumstance no matter what the dosage is.

are you sure you sounded coherent to the people you were talking to in the street?
^^^
This. Hahahaha

psuedo-neologism I coined, "caramelo,"

My definition plugin says
Caramelo is a 2002 novel by American author Sandra Cisneros. It was inspired by her Mexican heritage and childhood in the barrio of Chicago, Illinois. The main character, Lala, is the only girl in a family of seven children and her family often travels between Chicago and Mexico City.

;)

My definition plugin says
Caramelo is a 2002 novel by American author Sandra Cisneros. It was inspired by her Mexican heritage and childhood in the barrio of Chicago, Illinois. The main character, Lala, is the only girl in a family of seven children and her family often travels between Chicago and Mexico City.
;)
I said "pseudo-neologism I coined," of which my definition whatzits says
not actually but having the appearance of; pretended; false or spurious; sham.
Let me close the other eye of that winky face for you --->:|

FACE!

Back on topic: my Alpha-Bits cereal spelled 3MEO ("M" oriented horizontally) this morning. I took it as confirmation from god that taking PCP analogues before breakfast was a good idea.[/contribution]

Last edited:
When someone takes way too much 3-MeO-PCP, what would you say about having him/her take a sedative like a benzo / etizolam to calm down?

Initially I thought that the amnestic properties of benzo's could make a person who is already far gone really lose his marbles. Then I did some searching and was surprised to find a lot of people approving of the combination. And just now I read about someone concerned about delirium as a resultant effect.

Would you agree that - as I now think - it highly depends on the exact type of state the person is in, even more so than the dose? Because as it seems to me, someone losing themselves via (hypo)mania could flip from the disinhibiting and amnestic effects of a benzo. (I guess especially if the dosage of that benzo is relatively high.) This also seems much more tricky if the effects are still peaking.
Conversely, when the person is calm and shows pretty much zero signs of mania, and is just coming down, and coming out of deep dissociation and confusion. And he/she has much need for rest and comfort (much more so than is standard after your freaky, though regular, 3-MeO trip)... then I think it could help with exactly that.

as far as my personal experiences are concerned, i think a light dose of a sedative would help with 3-meo-pcp overdoses. when i had my blackouts, i always wanted to get up and walk around and do crazy shit. now, the delirium might be exacerbated by a benzo, but the physical energy and desire to move around would be lessened. so its hard to say.

i think the best thing to do is to just not take too much in the first place, but a sedative is quite likely to help i think. especially if you have a trip sitter around to make sure you don't do stupid stuff.

emphasis on LIGHT dose of the sedative, though. my few 3-meo-pcp blackouts only lasted a few hours, but i feel like a larger dose of a benzo could cause the blackout to extend longer...

at thursday last week i took 17 mg under the tounge waited 1 hour at home and arived at a consert 15 minutes later, guard was looking at my eyes alot but just smiled and let me in
when i first entered i started to feel the effects starting other people were just standing around and listening to the rappers while i was dancing a little and people really noticed me and said i got good moves
after about a hour the rappers was done and i took 10 mg packed in some rizzla paper wich i took orally and then i went upstairs where it was club with dj
i started to dance like a crazy and dancing like a really aggressive movements, jumping at people etc, about 2 hours later i got kicked out from the guards and they were looking at me funny and said u have drunk to mutch tonight.
when i got out i got kinda lost in the city and had trouble finding the right way where i was acctualy going, got lost inside a shop for a very long time and a mcdonnalds where i couldent figure out how to buy my own food so a cool guy boight me a hamburger and a water, i started to feel like i was leaving this world and something was happening to me but i never went in full panic or anything.
at the end things i was seeing was like in HD and i felt like objects were 2 times bigger than normal, went home and took a clonazepam and fell asleep

Good imagery...rappers, aggressive dancing, and McDonalds.....what more could you ask for?? ;)

Be careful!

this stuff requires a lot of responsibility and maturity. please don't get carried away guys. it definitely has its uses and merits, but it has more potential for train wreck trips than a lot of the other stuff we discuss here in PD.

So far it seems three people that I know, all very intelligent people but perhaps prone to complications, have had pretty serious fuck-ups with 3-MeO-PCP - Oh four if I include thenightwatch and probably more if we check back in this thread...

So yeah, message received. I still have the entire amount of the gram I ordered a while back. If I am ever to take it again I will probably make sure I send about 950 mg of it away in the mail first. :\

this stuff requires a lot of responsibility and maturity. please don't get carried away guys. it definitely has its uses and merits, but it has more potential for train wreck trips than a lot of the other stuff we discuss here in PD.
Seconded.

at thursday last week i took 17 mg under the tounge waited 1 hour at home and arived at a consert 15 minutes later, guard was looking at my eyes alot but just smiled and let me in
when i first entered i started to feel the effects starting other people were just standing around and listening to the rappers while i was dancing a little and people really noticed me and said i got good moves
after about a hour the rappers was done and i took 10 mg packed in some rizzla paper wich i took orally and then i went upstairs where it was club with dj
i started to dance like a crazy and dancing like a really aggressive movements, jumping at people etc, about 2 hours later i got kicked out from the guards and they were looking at me funny and said u have drunk to mutch tonight.
when i got out i got kinda lost in the city and had trouble finding the right way where i was acctualy going, got lost inside a shop for a very long time and a mcdonnalds where i couldent figure out how to buy my own food so a cool guy boight me a hamburger and a water, i started to feel like i was leaving this world and something was happening to me but i never went in full panic or anything.
at the end things i was seeing was like in HD and i felt like objects were 2 times bigger than normal, went home and took a clonazepam and fell asleep

Be careful, I wouldn't advise people doing this. Even if a sober friend is driving, taking a 17mg dose and then bumping it with 10mg while in public could turn a cool spaced out feeling into a full on lose your marbles experience in public.

Very rapidly four scenarios can happen:
1-you have friends nice enough to get you somewhere safe
2-you get really lucky and get yourself home and don't know what happen (unlikely)
3-hospital
4-jail

Take your total dose before hand and see how you react, a 27mg dose is pretty fucking high. I've had 17-18mg launch me into a full on whirlwind that could not take place in public, I'm surprised you were able to function. Try and be a bit more careful.

So far it seems three people that I know, all very intelligent people but perhaps prone to complications, have had pretty serious fuck-ups with 3-MeO-PCP - Oh four if I include thenightwatch and probably more if we check back in this thread...

So yeah, message received. I still have the entire amount of the gram I ordered a while back. If I am ever to take it again I will probably make sure I send about 950 mg of it away in the mail first. :\

Why is this?

Do you binge? Moreish feeling? Do you take more than you intend to, or double dose without remembering?

If the first two, I don't really understand with this drug. 15mg makes me feel cool for awhile, but any more than that (full on disassociation) I don't consider fun.

I haven't really had it happen myself but I think that at a certain point of dosage the dose-response curve gets steep and produces mania a lot more quickly. This mania can lead to unreasonable and recklessly optimistic redosing which leads to more mania, much more dissociation and a special type of batshit insanity. I think.
Also initially desperation can also lead to dosages that are too high but similar dynamics are expected as a result.

3-MeO-PCE felt sort of moreish to me, and out of my head. It was special to have tasted but it's probably for the better that it's not around more, both in my life and in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.