View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it has to be illuminated, that even VERY knowledgeable and experienced people couldn't handle frequent 3-meo-pcp use. See earlier pages of this thread.

Yeah I definitely don't want to dose it many nights in a row and I haven't, about 3-4 times a week is closer average. I know it takes a few days to feel really baseline, I've posted before that it took like 5 days to really feel sober and clear. I never take it in the morning btw, always at night when I come home from work etc. When I run out I'm looking for hopefully a six month break from all dissos.

I think it has to be illuminated, that even VERY knowledgeable and experienced people couldn't handle frequent 3-meo-pcp use. See earlier pages of this thread.

What do you mean? I think acute overdosing is much more problematic in the sense of 'handling your shit'. If your frequent use is at a sub-psychedelic let alone 'lost in dissociation' level, sure there are risks to chronic / long term use like I mentioned but that has very little to do with handing it, being knowledgeable or experienced, it's just how your body brain and mind would react to the effects so rather like toxicity in a way.

I can't comment on chronic moderate to high-dose use, are you saying that it would gradually lower to bar of problematic / OD type mental problems? Which would not be that surprising, but yes if it wasn't clear already this type of stuff would drive you nuts more quickly than K or even MXE which is already more of a step in this direction perhaps.

I think he means that even experienced disso veterans have had psychotic breaks or blacked out on 3-MeO-PCP when redosing too high or using every day. I remember particularly one instance where a BL member blacked out and went out in winter barefoot and had some frostbites and almost lost his toes.

Last edited:
I mean that very responsible and smart people went manic/psychotic (as far as I remember) on it after dosing daily for a while. For me that is warning enough of never attempting doing it or related compounds more than once or twice a week at reasonable doses.

I think he means that even experienced disso veterans have had psychotic breaks or blacked out on 3-MeO-PCP when redosing too high or using every day. I remember particularly one instance where a BL member blacked out and went out in winter with his bare feet and had some frostbites and almost lost his toes.

yeah, my main issue was dosing too high/redosing. i think my frostbite incident could have happened even if i was using once every few weeks. the issue was the way i used/how much i used at once, not how often i was using.

still is a good point tho, ziiirp. even fast&bulbous had a psychotic break on this stuff.

yeah, my main issue was dosing too high/redosing. i think my frostbite incident could have happened even if i was using once every few weeks. the issue was the way i used/how much i used at once, not how often i was using.

still is a good point tho, ziiirp. even fast&bulbous had a psychotic break on this stuff.

Do you have any idea how much you took that night? Did you get anything out of high doses? Probably yes since you took them :D. I've never taken more than 20-30mg a night and that's with multiple redoses. Never needed to take more. I heard it's not even worth it, especially when there are better alternatives to take high doses like ketamine or MXE as they pretty much immobilize you. I feel that 3-MeO-PCP shines at 5-15mg doses, no more than 10mg for people without tolerance. We have had some of the best parties with my friends on 3-MeO-PCP lol.

i don't remember exactly how much i took... was at least 50mg tho.

hard to believe that was two and a half years ago.

Yeah time flies huh?

I don't even like this one very much at high doses... it feels far less comfortable to me than MXE and I have MXE so I use that for trying to get really dissociated. I really prefer taking this one at very low doses in 3-5 doses (2-3mg each) over the day, it consistently makes me feel fucking amazing, all cylinders firing, it's mania but only lightly, not the psychotic sort. I just feel so sharp and with it and good at things. I used to consider the DOC plateau to be the best thing to inspire this state in me, but 3-MeO-PCP now takes the cake. Whenever I feel dissociated from it to a significant degree, it makes me feel cloudy and not very functional, but at the low dose level I described I basically don't even get dissociated, so the whole time I feel where I want to be.

Last edited:
It does shine at the lower end for sure.

I don't think I've had any benefit from going higher with this compound.

I agree with the feeling that this one is better enjoyed at lower dosages. For getting full on dissociation there are better options. What I personally think makes this one special is the fact that it can offer a functional, stimulated mood boost combined with mild dissociation. I don't always get a body-buzz from this one, but when it is present is actually awesome.

i agree that other substances are more suitable for high dose experiences.

tho my best and most successful experiences thus far have been with 3-MeO-PCP as a launch pad for other dissociatives.

For me, some of the detrimental effects became more apparent when I got off it for a longer time like at least 5-7 days... slightly similar to how smoking weed got me worried back in college, when I quit for about a week the haze cleared up and only then was I able to see the difference. It's great that a recent study found that chronic chronic smoking has very little risks, but I still thought that hazy feeling and my apathetic behavior were not doing me any favors, though not everybody reacts like that.
Still for me it was enough of a shock to pretty much quit smoking weed daily after a few years.

My main issues from 3-MeO were unsurprisingly related to cognition and mood.

If you don't want to be too surprised by this you might want to consider taking that step back and check yourself. It just lingers so long that the initial comedown of taking a few days off may not be the same as extending that discontinuation.

It's everyone's own choice how to use this stuff or other dissociatives, but make sure you are not fooling yourself based on conclusions from only having a few days off. If you still feel great or okay after a week, at least you have all the information to make your choices wisely.

Thanks for this post. I too have experienced unfavorable effects on my cognition, mood, and motivation, but the changes just seem so...natural...so it's hard to realize that it is the 3-MeO-PCP causing this. Haven't had a break longer than 7-9 days since I started a couple of months ago, and I have 8mg left. Debating whether or not I should save it in case I feel lousy in a couple of days, or if I should just flush it and be done with it. Still, I feel the urge to order more.

Has anyone had success using nootropics to clear up the brain fog and general malaise after using cessation of use?

Well I seem to enjoy high doses of this one more than 2-oxo-pce or pcm. I think that's because massive tolerance. I never went up from 30mg though, that seems enough intensity! I enjoy it even more than MXE or K

do any regular users just find themselves angry at people after taking this drug? this drug really lost its luster quickly for me. The first 3-5 epxperiences were lush and visually reminiscent of mdma + mxe almost. Then it became very dry and makes me angry whenever I take it, this kind of happend with mxe albeit much slower, but not the anger part, just the dryness

Bizarro! I never feel angry on this stuff, not even a little bit. It makes me excited to connect with people actually, very social for me. It's just hard to make it work because it makes me feel like I'm moving at lightspeed and everyone and everything else is in slow motion.

For me is also a social panacea, and I find myself more comunicative than ever, beeing a sociopath as I am. Comedowns can be harsh though, and can came with some depression, wich can cause the "angry"

Ahhh

The tinnitus is back in full force....I know now why I said I'd quit this stuff

I see someone flushing a bag like now

Tried this one yesterday.

Took 8mg orally and redosed 5mg an hour later. Pretty nice substance.

Good euphoria and body high. Music is amazing. Very light dissociation and very clear headspace.
Killed my anxiety and made me pretty talkative. Very calming.

It's definitely manic. Plenty of ideas flowing, enchanced creativity, and laughing.

Absolutely no negative effects. No comedown and a light afterglow the next day.
But it took me about 12 hours to sleep after dosing.
Pretty much a perfect substance to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.