• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

It lasts for 8 hours or so from a single dose, especially orally, so you won't have to redose.

Yeah, from experience less is more for these sort of settings. From 1 dose you have a great energetic afterglow, a redose makes it more messy and it isn't as good.

1 dose you wouldn't feel as much by the end anymore but you'd still be stimulated and have some remnant mania.
I always did 3-MeO-PCE but 3-MeO-PCP might be even better for raves, underrated dancing drug ime.

3-MeO-PCE is better than -PCP IMO, all the way around. It's energizing still, but overall much warmer, softer, more euphoric, less psychosis-producing, more comfortable.

Yeah agreed, only did -PCP twice but it felt so dirty I was turned off. PCE's mania is not to be underestimated, but exactly like you describe, always very fun and fits raves good too.
But my friends like 3-MeO-PCP better, also for rave situations.

For some reason I never get much out of - PCE. Its warmer, yes, but a lot more cognitively inhibiting than - PCP. I dont really feel low doses, but by the time I reach noticeable effects I also feel confused and retarded. Can be enjoyed at home chilling to some tunes but its kinda meh. 3-MeO-PCP on the other hand, I can take a small bump and get stimulated and nicely manic. Its actually one of my fave drugs for a night out.

YMMV though

I agree with you Img_9999. I took about a year or so off from using 3 meo pcp and used other dissociatives sparingly in that time (compared to how I used them for the 10 years prior). I did get some 3 meo pcp again recently and find it a lot more fun than all the other dissos I have on hand (dck, 2fdck, 3hopcp, 3meopce and oPCE).
It’s also the most addictive, that’s where you run in to trouble. It feels less intoxicating than the others so it lends itself to redosing and binging for days and weeks on end, this is where it starts to take a sinister turn. The binges can change who you are on a very deep level.
Low doses are great though, I’ve used it three times since I got it again, always in doses of 10mg or less. The hypomania feels fantastic. I look forward to combing it with LSD again, such a great combo.
My gf holds on to it for me because I dont trust myself with it. I feel it calling to me all the time.
This drug has an evil side to it but god damn if it ain’t fun.

I'll have to give it a shot again sometime, it's been a long time. I personally really like 3-MeO-PCE a lot, but haven't done that in a long time either.

Low doses are great though, I’ve used it three times since I got it again, always in doses of 10mg or less. The hypomania feels fantastic. I look forward to combing it with LSD again, such a great combo.

Yeah, 100% agree on all that. 5/6 mg of 3-MeO-PCP and a lysergamide a couple of hours later ... bliss !
I've found that 3-MeO-PCE is as good for that specific purpose, though. I've mixed it with tryptamines to great effect. Brings a nice euphoric synergy. I had a wonderful trip with 3-MeO-PCE and 5-MeO-MiPT a while back.

Okay guys thank you for your response, I will take only one initial dose.

Another question:
A friend of mine want maybe try 3-Meo-PCP tomorrow at the rave too but he has no experience with dissociatives. So today I want to introduce him to 3-Meo-PCP before he takes it at a social setting. After that he will decide if it takes it at the rave or not.
So how high should the dosage be to give him a good first time?

I'll have to give it a shot again sometime, it's been a long time. I personally really like 3-MeO-PCE a lot, but haven't done that in a long time either.
I thought about my last post a little more. One of the reasons I like it a lot now is because it feels new again, the dark sides haven't creeped in yet. While not using 3 meo-pcp I had a honey moon with all of the other dissociatives. I've had many great holes on DCK, its still one of my favorites for that purpose, for a while I would say its almost as good as MXE. O-PCE and 3 meo-pce are a lot fun individually and in combination, they are warm, euphoric and more trippy than 3 meo-pcp. And the other ones have their value too. Right now I just prefer the clear headed high of 3 meo pcp. I like feeling like the man, this high to me is preferable to stimulants for going out. It has a lot of disinhibition accompanied by the hypomania, it makes it easy to talk to people if you keep your doses below 10 mg. Somewhere between 15 mg+ is where the speech slurring and funny walking kicks in. Anyway its great because its new again (and because the high kicks ass).
Come over, lets get high!!!!
Okay guys thank you for your response, I will take only one initial dose.

Another question:
A friend of mine want maybe try 3-Meo-PCP tomorrow at the rave too but he has no experience with dissociatives. So today I want to introduce him to 3-Meo-PCP before he takes it at a social setting. After that he will decide if it takes it at the rave or not.
So how high should the dosage be to give him a good first time?
Id recommend a small bump, around 5 mg. See how he likes that, it'll be pretty mild at that dose, if he wants more after 30 minutes give him another 5 mg. Often times on this drug you're actually much higher than you might think you are.

Come over, lets get high!!!!

What are you doing tonight? F is leaving this evening for Cali, and I don't have any other plans. I'm not sure when, I'll ask her. I want to get hiiiiigh, so hiiiigh...

@Delsyd thanks for your recommendation but I preceded and gave him a dose of 8mg and me a dose of 10mg. We both had a very great day together :)

@ all
What are your recommended dosage for a rave? I think we can up the dosage a little bit.
And how fast does the PCx tolerance build up? I took today about 16mg 3-Meo-PCP (6mg insufflated a couple hours before) and now 6mg 3-ho-pcp plugged. And the week before I took 500mg MXPr and 20mg 3-ho-pcp.
Would I be good with 15mg 3-Meo-PCP oral?

Last edited:
Well, i am lucky enough to play with this again recently.

At first i wondered about the fun times i discovered last time but after several 2mg doses, i found a bit of fun. However, last time i fell out of interest and am approaching thi s same space.

It is nice if you are balanced generally and it can complement, but problem is you need to disrupt you balance with a couple of manic experiences, then ypu can see how this can complement your daily routine, but you didnt actually need this, thats where it gets tricky.

Well, i am having fun and will see how next wee goes with couple of days use only.

Ahhhhhhh We Meet Again 3-Meo-Pcp
What A Wonderful Catalyst
Been Doing Upwards Of 60mg Daily...

h e r e w e g o a g a i n

Strawberry Fields Forever

I have done it a number of times, just keep the doses low. I like the combo better than either alone. But definitely be careful as it's quite strong.

What would you recommend for doses when combining 3-MeO- and 3-HO-PCP, and what ROA? I have only done both orally, and to be honest 3-MeO is too all over the place for me, and lasts far too long for a rollercoaster ride like that. I don't get hypomanic or anything, I almost wish I did. It might be preferable to "I feel good, now I feel terrible, now I want to die, now I feel good again, wtf?" Like others have mentioned, it really fucks with your head. That is a vast understatement, actually.

On the other hand, I found 3-HO to be disappointingly weak at equivalent doses, but on the plus side, none of the 3-MeO rollercoaster crap. The best time I had with 3-HO was on the comedown when I smoked some weed, for about 20 minutes I felt godlike (not in a manic way, just very blissful!) and could see this aura of light extending out from my body... very nice. I'm pretty sure I stood still for 5 minutes at one point just saying "God damn I feel good" to myself over and over. Okay, maybe I was a little hypomanic ;-) If that's what a full 3-HO trip is like, that could be excellent. That's actually what I was hoping to get from the 3-MeO.

I want to try combining the two, but I'm slightly concerned about the 3-MeO. I really loved 2-FDCK, and I think that might smooth out alot of the 3-MeO insanity. I wish I hadn't blasted through all of that 2-FDCK, lol.

Recently had a white fluffy batch that didn’t seem to do anything even in doses upwards of 40mg.

Are there any good batches around? Doesn’t seem to be my tolerance; the hydroxy derivative works fine

I have a white fluffy batch. I have no doubt of it's potency. I feel it at 1mg oral. Can't imagine going above 10mg in a single dose (though I did end up dosing 30mg orally throughout one day with mild tolerance... not recommended!). Physically, the effects were not super noticeable, but that stuff is a real head trip (and not necessarily in a good way all of the time!)

Just a general comment on some of those here who are taking 3-MeO daily or binging insanely large amounts: I have no clue how you do that and aren't all confined to mental hospitals or prison (though I see some have been). I tried binging on it for 2 days, and by the 2nd day I was very mentally messed up. Rapid mood swings, stomach issues, random head pressure (not intense or concerning, just annoying). I wasn't delusional or anything, but the mood swings were extreme, to say the least. If I had been around more people those two days, I may have said (or screamed) some things I shouldn't have. I also once felt the urge to make a very inapproprate overture to someone that would not have been age-appropriate (and possibly illegal) for me. That is nothing like the normal me at all, I am usually very reserved, and not especially sexual. What was most disturbing was how little it bothered me at the time! I was almost egging myself on to approach her, but then I just laughed it off, said "nah" to myself, and kept walking. It could easily have gone differently, though.

Also, I felt that stuff in my system for days after multiple redoses across 2 days (first day was all 5mg doses and less, 2nd day was 5mg and 10mg doses). It comes in waves, too. I woke up this morning insanely pissed off, walked around my apartment ranting to no one until I took some Kratom and some Ativan (straightened me right out!). Felt relatively fine the rest of the day aside from light residual dissociation. I fell asleep due to exhaustion this evening, and then thought I would be tired all night, but here I am at midnight after taking Ativan, wishing I could sleep but feeling like I just took a mg or 2 of 3-MeO, and yet it's been a couple days now. God damn, this gives me bad memories of binging on 2-DPMP (at least 3-MeO has an afterglow instead of days of anhedonia, exhaustion, and insomnia).

Last edited:
It's unusual that you found 3-HO-PCP weak compared to 3-MeO-PCP, as most people find the 3-HO to be slightly more potent. However the nature of the effects is different, less crazy-making and more pleasant. I used to like dosing both of those drusg (though I have WAY more experience with 3-MeO) in a series of very low doses. I like them snorted more than oral (unlike most dissociatives). I would snort 1-2mg of 3-MeO-PCP every couple of hours and eventually get quite hypomanic. I took a larger dose once and didn't like it. When I dosed them together, I was basically starting with ~2mg of each and then maybe alternate bumps of 2mg (one drug, the the other next time it was time to redose), or else combine them to form a combined 2mg bump.

I'm not really into these 2 drugs anymore though. In the end I think they (especially 3-MeO) are delusion-producing drugs and not good for mental health. Some dissociatives are wortth doing, for example I had a lot of truly beautiful exepriences on MXE, but the only time I enjoyed 3-MeO-PCP was when it was making me feel powerful. It was basically an ego trip.

3-MeO-PCP was unbingable for me. It produced a tranquil peace at 6-8mg but it was relatively empty and boosting it caused anxiety.
By contrast, 3-MeO-PCE was bingable up to 100mg and more enjoyable, and 4-MeO-PCP, even though 10x less potent, was more enjoyable in terms of effect.

3-MeO-PCP made me lose interest in wanting to try PCP, and I was always stoked to, until I felt what its 3-MeO did.

I'm MUCH more for the N-Ethyl and the N-Propyl than for the Piperidinyl, Morpholinyl or N-Methyl.

If I'm to love the crap out of an arylcyclohexylamine, its likely to be a N-ethyl.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure regular PCP is not a lot like 3-MeO-PCP. It sounds much better.

Its more stimulant than 3-MeO-PCP though, and I'm not good with stimulant effects, and can'tget the most out of 3-MeO because of them.

3-MeO-PCP was unbingable for me. It produced a tranquil peace at 6-8mg but it was relatively empty and boosting it caused anxiety.
By contrast, 3-MeO-PCP was bingable up to 100mg and more enjoyable, and 4-MeO-PCP, even though 10x less potent, was more enjoyable in terms of effect.

I think you made a typo here. One of these isn't supposed to be 3-MeO-PCP, I'm guessing, because those statements are confusing together.