• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

I heard such things in the past and found it unfortunate to hear/see this, but when
I use one I know I can trust my source, and I am sure that they'll deliver only the finest of what sum shady Lab put into
mass-production, I'd be surprised if anything else happens... - but you'll never know, as everything is possible, which is sad but fact, and I have that in mind, which all the time saved me from shite happening to me, a good thing at least!

I'll leave a short notice how I found my Batch to be, especially when compared to HcL/HbR-Batches of all the various sources I used a long time back in the past, which were good every time afaik and remember...what catches me most and is the main reason I must continue experimenting with stuff outta this Class, is that it proved to be a way out of psychotic behavior and stuff that's related to being psychotic, since I've two times completely erased symptoms of that behavior completely, for a prolonged time, which is surely nothing that's solely relevant for myself - but as i think, a reaction from being depersonalization, a more way more positive headspace and feeling, mentally as physically!

Stuff like Haloperidol is the devil, it is the best worst of the worst ever, and I have a deep antipathy against all the related Compounds of the Neuroleptic-Class of Chemicals - they're poison to the brain...the body...our organism in each aspect possible! I hate 'em...

For a good year and a half I thought 3-MeO-PCP was the greatest drug ever, suitable for daily use of small dosages. Then suddenly the spell broke and I've never had that same sort of effect from it again, even from the same batch I had from before the spell broke. Now I find it edgy and crazy-making. I've never gone nuts on it (or on anything) but this is the closest I've come to going nuts on anything. It's rather insidious in that it gets right inside your thought process and alters it substantially without you realizing it. All dissos are very prone to delusion, actually. But this one takes the cake (well, I've never tried plain PCP).

Ive heard the "weirdness" of this one comes out with daily use. I have put off trying it but plan on making a volumetric solution-is 5 mg a good starting point orally?

For a good year and a half I thought 3-MeO-PCP was the greatest drug ever, suitable for daily use of small dosages. Then suddenly the spell broke and I've never had that same sort of effect from it again, even from the same batch I had from before the spell broke. Now I find it edgy and crazy-making. I've never gone nuts on it (or on anything) but this is the closest I've come to going nuts on anything. It's rather insidious in that it gets right inside your thought process and alters it substantially without you realizing it. All dissos are very prone to delusion, actually. But this one takes the cake (well, I've never tried plain PCP).

This. I could have never imagined how fucked up you could get until I abused 3-meo-pcp to psychosis
Still recovering after 2 years

It's obviously something to consider and act in a way to prevent this, that's why acting and thinking logically, reading and reading and reading exactly as much as collecting as much information as possible, compare other ppls experiences/findings, reduce the risk and harm by doing so, is the most important thing, when experimenting... - especially when researching highly potent "stuff" like sum of the most powerful and indescribably awesome/lovely/...and by ("mainstream"-)people, underrated and misunderstood chemicals ever-fkn-ever!

I know, that sounds not as it's meant to be,...so no offense ppl, k?!

Hello guys. This week I tried this subtance for first time and I was pretty dissapointed for it´s effects. Not for it´s type of effects, which i found interesting, but rather for the weak subtle nature of it. I was informed that this substance is pretty potent, but I have 0 tolerance with dissociatives and I dosed, at least, 10mg and I found effects pretty subtle. Also pretty short-lasting (Oral roa)

I am aware delusions of sobriety it´s a common thing for this one but I wanted to make sure this wouln´t be a bad dangerous batch like the one detected where pcc was in it, right? Should I send the sample to analisis or if it hasn´t kill me then it was just me or maybe my scale is fucked? (though I calibrated it just 5 minutes before weighting the substance!)

I would send this off for analysis and not take anymore. 3-MeO-PCP is potent enough that even 1-2mg produces effects. There was a bad batch going around that was contaminated with PCC and was quite weak so that is a concern, or else it could be an unscrupulous vendor passing off who-knows-what as 3-MeO-PCP. If you can't send it off to get tested, then I'd pitch it... it's not worth the risk. This is a very potent drug.

^^ For me around 15mg there was a pretty sheer cliff edge where the effects went from what could maybe be described as "mild", but quite enjoyable, socially lubricating, etc, to questioning the nature of my existence and reality pretty quickly.

That said I never experienced any hallucinations, visuals, significant physical impairment or anything like that, so if thats the kind of thing youre expecting you might be (possibly unpleasantly) surprised. The effects were pure headfuck. I never went higher than 15mg because my experience at that dose was so harrowing.

I would send this off for analysis and not take anymore. 3-MeO-PCP is potent enough that even 1-2mg produces effects. There was a bad batch going around that was contaminated with PCC and was quite weak so that is a concern, or else it could be an unscrupulous vendor passing off who-knows-what as 3-MeO-PCP. If you can't send it off to get tested, then I'd pitch it... it's not worth the risk. This is a very potent drug.
Thanks for the fast reply! I posted this on reddit and nearly all people said it was just because that dose is pretty "low" or either because my scale could be wrong. Either way if the scale was the reason then the dose is not "low", what is true lol? I find so misleading the dose information regarding this subtance...
I mean it might have been that I was expecting something more "mindfuck" but still if you say 1-2mg produces effects then i´m definetely going to play it safe and throw it away. For my intented use I´m going to spend more in getting an analysis than getting another batch for a more reputable vendor lol.

Although I´m always going to be curious about if i was right or wrong lol, idk if I send it i´ll be sure to update here the results. Thanks for the reply.
^^ For me around 15mg there was a pretty sheer cliff edge where the effects went from what could maybe be described as "mild", but quite enjoyable, socially lubricating, etc, to questioning the nature of my existence and reality pretty quickly.

That said I never experienced any hallucinations, visuals, significant physical impairment or anything like that, so if thats the kind of thing youre expecting you might be (possibly unpleasantly) surprised. The effects were pure headfuck. I never went higher than 15mg because my experience at that dose was so harrowing.
I see, your explanation could be the reason maybe although I´m yet suspicious because I think I wasn´t far from 15mg and I didn´t get at all into confusion or impairing headspace.

^ Does the 3-meo-pcp that you have smell and taste quite horrible? I think I have the same one and I'm also suspicious that it's not 3-meo-pcp or it's heavily contaminated.

In February 2018 I ordered 5grs and took it almost daily in small amounts. My preferred way is insufflating 5mg, and after a few hours 2-3mg more, maybe 4 times in total during the day. That way it's a very functional chemical, awesome for motivation, mood, social situations, etc. I haven't noticed any serious side effects from daily dosing that way for more than a year. A couple of weeks ago I finished that first stash and except maybe a bit of anhedonia, didn't experience withdrawals or other problems. That batch didn't have a strong smell, when insufflated the drip didn't taste bad (it was even pleasant). The effects were strong and what they should be for 3-meo-pcp.

Once I ran out I ordered another 5gr from the same vendor on 4/18 but this time the batch is horrible. Super strong nasty smell that makes it difficult to insuflate, it's more powdery and it sticks to the glass vials where I store it (the previous batch didn't stick, was a bit more cristalline but still a powder, both are pure white). The effects are... almost non existant in the amounts I was taking it. Since I've read about the PCC batch I don't want to test higher ammounts.

I just contacted the vendor and they told me that they don't have any complains logged for than product. They have analysis for the batch that they are selling right now, dated 4/23 stating that it is indeed 3-meo-pcp but it is a new batch. They don't have analysis for the batch I ordered on 4/18 and suggested me to send it to a testing service.

I've ordered again from the supposedly new batch so I will let you now if it's the same stuff. They cannot confirm if it's a different batch since it's the same supplier, (they told me which one) who they say it is trusted and good quality.

I will post back here once I get it but I'm afraid that you have the same batch I do. And I'm 100% sure that it's not pure 3-meo-pcp. When did you ordered it?

I just got my first taste of 3-meo-pcp. Took an allergy test and currently waiting. I expected it to smell like plastic like diphenidine. I should wait for an hour or so probably. Feel little stimulated already.
Should you always take it orally?

I like it orally and nasally, nasally it's more stimulating but it's a pretty good ROA. Oral is generally the best/most full effect/well-rounded with arylcyclophexylamines, except for ketamine. 3-MeO-PCP and the -phenidines are totally unrelated chemicals, other than the fact that they both are dissociatives.

3-meo-pcp is the best nasally imo. take 2-5mg doses throughout the night and enjoy. If you intend to take only one dose, maybe then take it orally. But I think I never took only one dose of 3-meo-pcp a day.

Like I said above I tried and eventually took all of it in 2 weeks. Quantity was 500 mg.
I chose this chemical to get rid of my opioid dependency (buprenorphine). It worked like a miracle. No WDs at all.
Dissociatives are the best cure for substance dependency (I'm not very serious here). People don't really know this I think.

3-meo-pcp was a weird experience. Mania like stimulation. Pressure inside my body, like my blood pressure was really high.
Because of my tolerance to dissos, there was little sedation. Only on really high doses. I took it nasally. Burns like hell.

It does burn quite a bit. Also yeah it really is not sedating at all, that wasn't just because of your tolerance to dissos. It's a stimulating disso. Very strange drug. It' pretty insidious really but for about a year and a half I thought it was the bee's knees. A good friend of mine was injecting shit tons every day and it was making her absolutely fucking bonkers, it was awful, but she was absolutely convinced it was solving every problem she had (hint: it was making it all worse).

I have done it a number of times, just keep the doses low. I like the combo better than either alone. But definitely be careful as it's quite strong.

Recently had a white fluffy batch that didn’t seem to do anything even in doses upwards of 40mg.

Are there any good batches around? Doesn’t seem to be my tolerance; the hydroxy derivative works fine

Hey guys,
I want to take about 12mg oral (with tolerance) 3-meo-pcp at a rave. I plan to have a 6 hours long high, so how much should I redose and how long to wait after first dose to just prolong the effects without rising it?