• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

he actually rectified the mistake and sent me some very high quality, actual 3-meo-pcp and some of the most potent ketamine ive had in a long long time, real pharma grade, it was like really fine, almost dust like crystaline powder

Last edited:
I have ADHD and I've been investigating alternatives to amphetamine for sustained attention. I'm currently investigating using only 3meopcp for sustained attention. Currently that involves tapering myself off amphetamine and replacing it with small doses of 3meopcp in morning, and large doses at night. I'm considering taking LSD every day to mitigate the possible negative effects of the dissociative effects of 3meopcp. I'm going to report my findings here. I'm in college so it shouldn't be hard to know if my plan is working.

Have you used dissociatives much?

That sounds like an absolute trainwreck waiting to happen.

^It sounds like a trainwreck already occuring. LSD every night, "tapering" amphetamine, and now 3-meo-pcp? While in college? Lol... I'll tell you this, you wont be magically reversing your tolerance, you will absolutely be tripping balls. In a bad way. Like in a, unable to go to class and possible trip to the psych ward. There's something about the 3-meo-pcx chems (and mxe as well) they dont just reverse psychological tolerance, they potentiate the symphatomimetic effects of something like amphetamine when it's taken in tandem. Absolutely horrid. Maybe yeah, if you take a break from amphetamines for 3 months and then take low doses of 3-meo-pcp sporadically you may have SOME potentiation of euphoria for a short while when resuming amphetamine. I would drop the LSD off the menu, you may be causing yourself memory loss and not even know it. Tripping on low dose LSD is fine and dandy if youre living on a farm doing physical labor or something, but not so much when in a college regimen. Know what one of the most prominent effects of a powerful dissociative like 3-meo-pcp is? Marked, extended memory loss for the duration of the trip and a few days after.

Tolerance is simply the name of the game with amphetamine, if you deem it beneficial, then either make yourself comfortable on a low/moderate prescribed dose or drop it entirely.

I just dropped half a tab that's purported to be 180 mcg. I have lots of experience with LSD. I've done LSD, 3-MEO-PCP, and MDA and it was the most intense trip of my life. I might do it again but it was super intense. I really enjoyed S-isomer ketamine, and I holed once with it. I'm still experimenting with dissociatives. I really liked DCK. I'm also still looking for a girlfriend while I try to furnish my entrepreneurial retirement and graduate from college.

DCK however, gave me a stutter so I'm discontinuing usage. I used 2 grams of it. I've already used a half gram of 3-MEO-PCP. It's my favorite dissociative so far. Actually, I bought three batches of 3-MEO-PCP. The first gave me reverse tolerance and would sometimes make me trip the next day. The second was garbage purity (~5% max) and a I doubt the authenticity of it. This batch I bought ten grams of doesn't give me reverse tolerance though. I tried a free sample of O-PCE, but I didn't like it for holing as much as DCK. S-isomer ketamine trumps DCK and everything else I've tried for holing personally. I don't plan on holing with DXM ever, although I've taken 900 mg polistirex and 1 hit strong LSD before. I just ordered "3-MEO-PCE" and I'm going to try that next.

Good for you. You say dropping 90mcg LSD like as if it is some sort of dick sizing contest. I used to drop a ten strip of 100ug+ blotters every single day for months while living with the hippies up north. I have experience with every possible combination of MDxx, 2c-x, dissociative, cannabis, benzo possible. See how that sounds? It's nothing to brag about and just telling you in advance it will not help you find a girlfriend. Girls hate this type of self-serving behavior not to mention any decent girl, especially one in recovery or otherwise, wouldn't take a second look at someone bragging about their drug experience unless they themselves are not in control of their own lives.

DCK gave you a stutter? I had a stutter and a speech impediment as a child, psychedelics cured it. Stimulant abuse and benzo withdrawal caused it to occur again, this time for a long period of time where it eventually went away as my anxiety curtailed. Is it a coincidence or cause and effect? Who knows. But you're putting the controls in someone elses hands when you haphazardly experiment with your mind like this. I might sound like an old timer but I am only 26.

Dissociatives, for all their merits and praise, cause a type of stimulation that is chased and abused. There's no looking past this. As I said, I am the biggest druggy, tripper that I know. All that dissociatives lead me to was increasingly ramped up stimulant usage and eventually to abuse opioids. It might not be the case for you, but never say never. It sounds like you're still in a good place to curtail all usage but won't do so until you are handed one of life's many heavy handed lessons. I wish you all the best.

Some trails are happy ones,
Others are blue.

It's the way you ride the trail that counts,
Here's a happy one for you.

Happy trails to you,
Until we meet again.

Happy trails to you,
Keep smiling until then.

Who cares about the clouds when we're together?
Just sing a song, and bring the sunny weather.

Happy trails to you,
Until we meet again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgw_yprN_-w

Are you also on 3-MEO-PCP my good sir, g0to? I'm considering redosing at this point out of boredom.

I forgot I'm in the 3-MEO-PCP thread and I was having a discussion with someone here about memory loss. Interesting.

Oh no, haha. I am just stoned on weed and had some drinks earlier. Just enjoying the rest of this Sunday afternoon as best as I can. It's been a while since I have taken any type of heavy psychedelic/dissociative although when I am heavily buzzed from alcohol and take a good bong rip, I definitely feel like I'm tripping balls for a good 30min haha.

Last edited:
No offense, woodyfence - ha! - but take it easy, dude.

You sound just like me a few years back, and it's taken that whole time to dig myself out of the hole I dug. You act like all this drug use is nothing.

I find bragging about drug use in bluelight quite amusing, actually. Missed the whole point of the website buddy.

I had my first goes on this last week. I did a small 2.5 mg dose first go which I really liked. it was very chilled and calm. Music appreciation was increased especially response to bass frequencies.

My next dose was 7.5 mg over the course of an evening out in 3, 2.5 doses. At the start of the evening I felt a bit flat, a friend even commented on this. I felt social interaction uninteresting and difficult but I was drawn into people watching more than usual.

After dosing another 2.5mg I felt quite rushy. The feeling really reminded me of a combo of nitrous and poppers. Weirdly the affect of the substance seemed to come in waves too so it was like inhaling a balloon /sniffing poppers every 5 minutes or so.

I was dosing using a small dropper bottle, having measured how much a full dropper dose was. I had a strange reaction squirting it directly in my mouth. My throat and tongue seemed to swell up a bit and I had trouble talking for a bit. It was like a sudden sore throat. Surprisingly I wasn't too bothered about this.

My dreams for a few days after were also very vivid.

Last edited:
Been a while since I logged on. Just want to update on high dose, daily usage of 3-meo-pcp for almost a year. I did somewhere around 7-10 grams of this substance redosing all day for a full year, with a week break or 2 somewhere in there. It's been about 6-7 months since my last dosage and I'm still coming down and integrating the delusions and lessons. The whole time i was on it, i'd swear by my usage. Now that it's taking over half a year to simply wear off, I feel otherwise.

The delusions and mania have embedded so deepy into the core of my psyche that integration has become a fuck of a lot of hard work. I had recreated reality entirely, i perceived everything in ways that were purely speculative and quantum in nature, and at this point in the process i believe there is serious 'magic' at work with these substances (this one especially) that we have long yet to understand.

I believe consciousness is a space/time bubble/blob/tube whatever you want to call it, and that extreme dosing of something like 3-meo-pcp propels your consciousness into the past and future and literally alters reality permanently through the quantum network. I believe that using substances this strong in this manner have effects far beyond what the government can possibly comprehend in the current timeframe.

It took a long time for me to realize the drug hadn't begun to wore off. Months probably, and I now realize much farther down the road that my thinking is still very altered and integration is in full swing. I expect this integration to last another couple years, at least. I believe i received personal knowledge from a spiritual source that show me everything i need to do to correct my physical and mental health. It's just gonna take time and effort. Also lost my best friend Laika along this journey, who was a huge support for me when i became manic. It's been an intense past year.

Although many psychonauts may have similar accounts of hallucinogen abuse, I surely feel as though I've tripped as hard and as long as anybody ever has before, and each day i remain astonished that I'm still functioning in my life.