• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

i was using this daily for at least a month straight, maybe up to three (easy to lose track of time). i felt it was draining me mentally, but it sure did put the deep-reshin on the backburner for me to deal with later. long story short, i eventually felt the need for a serious mindfuck when i woke up one day crying so hard that i had to call out of work... took something like 5-7 grams of p. ovoideocystidiata (probably about 8-12 grams of p cubensis would be equal) with a non-trivial amount of opce to kick start my repair. ended up realizing i didnt want to be high everyday anymore. cut caffeine, cut dissos, and FINALLY like last week cut cannabis.

**actually, i have a post (#510 of this thread) which expounds upon the nature of my everyday use, if you are interested.

Last edited:
anyone ever had unsubstituted PCE to compare the effects between it and 3-meo-PCE?

too long of a thread to read...never done this before and not sure on the dosage?

I take about 1mg clonozolam daily so do I need more? I just started at 8mg an hr ago with no noticable effects

1mg clonazolam daily is insane. Big tolerance I guess.

I think you are not going to feel anything with 8mg, but try slowly

I usually eyeball low doses and insufflate (no safer use, but I weighed my first doses to be 5-10mg), wait for ~60 min and titrate accordingly. Orally administered substituted PCX suck for me.

Last edited:
This stuff is great. Less sedating than DCK, more functional than O-PCE. I wish it had a faster onset though. I haven't tried 3-MeO-PCP.

3-MeO-PCE and 3-MeO-PCP share some qualities but they're quite different. 3-MeO-PCP is very tricky, pretty stimulating, and quite functional/mania-producing. People prone to psychosis should stay away from it, I've seen it wreck people, at least short-to-medium term. 3-MeO-PCE seems much warmer, more empathogenic, less crazy-making. It's really quite calm and peaceful. I once eyeballed like 30-40mg I think (but thinking it was 20mg) while drunk and got so dissociated I had no idea what the colors and shapes I was seeing were. I was at a music festival with friends all around and people made sure I followed and was okay. I barely remember it but what I do remember was feeling wonderful. The outcome would probably have been very different had it been 3-MeO-PCP.

I tried this once at ~9mg and was totally unable to get a bead on what the effects were. Not that there weren't any, or that it was a threshold dose for me, but just that the effects kept constantly changing. I felt stimulated one hour, sedated the next, went from being focused on performing menial tasks to being introspective, and from craving sensory deprivation to enjoying sensory overload. Basically the whole range of what I think of as possible low-dose dissociative effects were present at some point during the experience, but usually not at the same time. Really curious about trying this again.

3-MeO-PCE is by no means a drug to relax on. It has always to be coupled with some physical/social activity. Then it unfolds its magnificent potential.

First impressions are that it is an extremely enjoyable recreational substance for general purpose intoxication. Showing similarities to cannabis or other popular hedonistic drugs.

My first trial run was with a small cluster of granules oral/sublingual at the start of the day, this resulted in all day intoxication stimulation and an enjoyable fucked up feeling that persisted until around midnight.

Cannabis showed a synergistic effect in small amounts. I over did it and had a bad bout of anxiety which lasted about 20 minutes. My advice for anyone considering the cannabis combo would be to smoke just a little bit.

The feeling was not bad at all I was reminded in a lot of ways of the way it felt when smoking while on entactogens such as methylone. I love the rearranging of all my neurotransmitters in such an entertaining way.

How much time to wait between uses?

I pretty much agree with everything you said about 3-MeO-PCE. It definitely has some entactogenic/empathogenic properties. I find it produces a state of deep contentment/light euphoria, and a desire to share and communicate with others. It has a very pleasant body feel, and feels "wholesome". It actually reminds me of the baseline state of MXE quite a bit, but without the MXE wonkiness and without a lot of the magic, yet it has some of its own magic. Overall I'd say it might be my favorite disso available at the moment, since MXE is gone. It's very different from 3-MeO-PCP.

And yeah, combining cannabis with any disso produces a lot of synergy, and it's extremely easy to go overboard.

As far as how long to wait, dissos are different than psychedelics with their tolerance buildup. You can take them multiple days in a row and they'll be about as effective. However, if you make a habit of them, even if it's not every day, the long-term tolerance they produce over time lasts a very long time, for some it even seems permanent. My recommendation is to use any disso only as a special treat, or maybe like once a week at most. It's best to not have a schedule with them.

I would say not, that's enough time between to fully reset.

3-MeO-PCE and 3-MeO-PCP share some qualities but they're quite different. 3-MeO-PCP is very tricky, pretty stimulating, and quite functional/mania-producing. People prone to psychosis should stay away from it, I've seen it wreck people, at least short-to-medium term. 3-MeO-PCE seems much warmer, more empathogenic, less crazy-making. It's really quite calm and peaceful. I once eyeballed like 30-40mg I think (but thinking it was 20mg) while drunk and got so dissociated I had no idea what the colors and shapes I was seeing were. I was at a music festival with friends all around and people made sure I followed and was okay. I barely remember it but what I do remember was feeling wonderful. The outcome would probably have been very different had it been 3-MeO-PCP.

When I did 3-meo-pcp I went bananas a couple times (psych ward etc) never again
3-meo-pce just fun, euphoric, laid back (yet stimulating)

And yeah, combining cannabis with any disso produces a lot of synergy, and it's extremely easy to go overboard.

Insurance.

One night I inhaled 60 mg of MXE without tolerance to the dissos and the experience was being very interesting and pleasant, with the typical dissociative fefects that you all know, so I decided to smoke cannabis in my water pipe At that time my tolerance to cannabinoids was also It was low.

Well, everything took an unexpected turn and became quite dark. I remember dreaming high voltage cables that emulated being the physical fabric of a kind of "Machine" to which all beings lived connected and united, it was like witnessing the archetypal matrix of existence, infinite and unstoppable. Very crazy, really.
Later I began to visualize the attack at the Bataclan de Paris nightclub. First from the point of view of the terrorists then from that of the victims. All the images I received were very precise and detailed. This lasted about 20 minutes.
It was amazing, everything seemed so real that I thought my mind had access to that information through the high voltage cables that I had previously imagined.
It was as if I somehow had the privilege of accessing the "library of Reality" and my mind could penetrate all the legitimate information of any part of the Universe.

The experience traumatized me for a while.

MXE + Cannabis can be a mixture of high voltage.

DocLad

Last edited:
Seems like it might be a little too frequent. The angel on my shoulder says I should wait longer. While the other one says to go do a bunch.

My intuition is telling me to limit my use to once a month or less. Similar to the way you might treat any other triple reuptake inhibitor.

Insurance.

One night I snorted 60 mg of MXE without tolerance to the dissos and the experience was being very interesting and enjoyable.
Later I decided to smoke Cannabis in my water pipe, at that time my tolerance to cannabinoids was also low.

Well, everything took an unexpected turn and became quite dark. I remember dreaming high voltage cables that emulated being the physical fabric of some kind of "global machine" to which we were all connected and united, it was like witnessing the archetypal matrix of existence. Very crazy, really.
Later I began to visualize the attack in the Bataclan de Paris nightclub. First from the point of view of the terrorists: I could see every detail, every shot and movement of those people. Then from the victim's point of view: I could feel the fear and I saw myself leave through the emergency door of the disco. I have summarized it a lot because in fact the images and the details lasted more than 20 minutes.
It was amazing, everything seemed so real that I thought that my mind had access to that information through the high voltage cables that I had previously imagined.
It was as if I somehow had the privilege of accessing the "library of Reality" and my mind could penetrate any kind of legitimate information from any part of the Universe.

The experience traumatized me for a while.

MXE + Cannabis can be a mixture of high voltage.

DocLad

Quite an experience!.

Im sure that you can in fact "enter" in the memory/conscience of another subjects and reexperience it in any point of past and even probable futures. You can do it via advanced meditation/ hipnosis/ and some drugs. It?s a complex technique that takes a lot of will power and discipline to master (of course I have not that discipline or will power) so when you suddenly experience it, I take it more like a rare gift.

Yeah, I understand that the Bataclan show was not the most beautiful one, but for the next time, I would try to fully inmerse and let it flow.

Quite an experience!.

Im sure that you can in fact "enter" in the memory/conscience of another subjects and reexperience it in any point of past and even probable futures. You can do it via advanced meditation/ hipnosis/ and some drugs. It?s a complex technique that takes a lot of will power and discipline to master (of course I have not that discipline or will power) so when you suddenly experience it, I take it more like a rare gift.

Yeah, I understand that the Bataclan show was not the most beautiful one, but for the next time, I would try to fully inmerse and let it flow.

Well, my judgment is that it is not like that. At that time I experienced it as something real but I know it was built by my mind, I do not think I have access to all that legitimate information that I am talking about although I admit that at that moment it seemed so. When I returned to the state of sobriety, I did not have any evidence that could justify that my visions had been a reflection of what had really happened, but well, this is my judgment, we all believe in what we want to believe.

Regarding the visions of Bataclan I did not resist either, in fact, I immersed myself completely in all the terrible images that were going through my mind, otherwise I would have had a bad trip or a panic attack, since the confusion was quite big and the very explicit visions. In fact, days before I had been reading many conspiracy theories about Reddit and all that information exploded in my mind with great force.
After the experience I felt sad, obviously. I do not regret anything I saw, even if it was painful.

DocLad