• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

I do love this material, I think mostly in lower doses. "Being wonked the fuck out" is weird socially, but bloody amazing when I got in bed to just enjoy myself. Had to get out of bed at some point to get water, not a fun experience at all =D

Just wasn't expecting to be as dissociated as I was, judging both from my earlier trials and you guys' comments. I guess either the 4-aco-dmt did some trickery or me being nearly dissociative naive is the reason behind this. Possibly both, felt a nice synergy between the two though the 3-Meo-PCE was the more powerful of the two. Worth exploring more and at a beter ratio of doses at least. Also there was some alcohol in the mix.

A week binge on this (no more than 20mg per day) seemed to have little to no affect on my ketamine tolerance, strange but welcomed!

Seems to me the people that most enjoy the 3-meo-pc* are more the types with a longer or more intense history of dissociative use, lending to the notion that these are better suited to the hard heads. Newbs are more inclined to enjoy the likes of k/deschloroketamine/MXE (ha)

i think this is true to an extent. a dissociative-naive person trying these would be a bit like a psychedelic newbie jumping straight into the DOx compounds. maybe it will jive with them, maybe it won't, but the less radical and shorter acting alternatives would have likely been a better introduction.

that's not to say that no one has ever dove straight in with DOxs and enjoyed it. :) it's just not as likely.

I agree that this is kind of like the LSD of dissos. Tried many small doses and redoses for a week long period but stopped after mania became apparent (nothing crazy just catching myself out saying things I wouldnt normally etc).

after these experiments i feel its best to find your sweet spot and dont redose. Last night I had 20mg at once and had a great calm, anti-depressant affect with a creative slightly manic/stimmy undercurrent. I was still able to function and managed to get lots of my essay written with great feedback from university tutors.

It reminds me of MXE but longer lasting, more clear headed and stimulating. All in all a nice chem for all the disso heads out there. I only tried 3-meo-pcp once but so far this one seems to be the better of the two, for me anyway.

enjoy and stay safe :D

I ended up dosing 60mg that 2nd night and it was pretty intense, but in a dysphoric way. I felt poisoned after the peak. I was nauseous the next morning and basically lounged around the house and laid on the couch until I felt better, which took about 12 hours. I felt perfectly fine after that. It reminded me of one time when I did 100mg MXE orally.

I'm not sure whether to attribute this general 'sick' feeling to dosing two days in a row (I don't typically do this) or the dose itself (60mg insufflated over maybe 2 hours).

Either way, I've since moved on to 2-oxo-pcm which I am enjoying much more than 3-meo-pce. 50-70mg insufflated 2-oxo-pcm is a freakin' blast. It feels a lot warmer and friendlier than 3-meo-pce.

I plan to break in to the 2-oxo-pce this weekend, then I'll be able to compare it.

If I had to rate my recent(ish) disso experiences, I'd say: 3-meo-pcp > ketamine > 2-oxo-pcm > mxe > 3-meo-pce > 4-meo-pcp > dxm > mxp > dpd

I'll circle back around to 3-meo-pce in a few weeks.

My next dose is going to be 40mg, insufflated, to see if I still feel poisoned afterwards.

i got a small sample of this to try recently.

I found, on its own, it to be a rather boring compound. I felt very mentally positive and it was smooth as fuck but apart from that, not a huge amount to say. Felt more like a very low dose traditional psychedelic than anything else. I tried upto 40mg on its own. I could do anything, in fact i was doing everyday stuff without a 2nd thought and felt fine doing so if a tiny bit muddled up.

As a mixer this has great potential but further research required to say the least. And unless it becomes a lot cheaper then its research that i will not be doing.

mixed with 20mg o-pce was very good.
mixed with alcohol did little but did boost the euphoria mildly
weed had a minor positive effect

For the dissociative hard-head, 3-meo-pce appears to be one of the more balanced supplements in the family of arylcyclohexylamines, offering many features but few side effects.

My brain is very happy to have finally experienced such a notable state of being.

If taken orally, this compound is not stimulating at all. Quite the opposite for me. Nonetheless it is moodlifting.I'll see how the after effects go for me tomorrow.

Seems to me the people that most enjoy the 3-meo-pc* are more the types with a longer or more intense history of dissociative use, lending to the notion that these are better suited to the hard heads. Newbs are more inclined to enjoy the likes of k/deschloroketamine/MXE (ha)
This is a very interesting point.

My current theorizing is that it has to do with the learning effect (tolerance development) on the NMDA circuit. But genetics also play a huge role, for me with 3-MeO-PCP it was the opposite, it was more enjoyable while I did not have the tolerance I have now. Today it behaves as a strong, cold dissociative (remember, NMDA tolerance doesn't follow any rules we would know yet, afaik).

But 3-MeO-PCE is the single most comfortable (it is so comfortable that it is euphoric, but this isn't the right term) drug I know of for me personally, euphoric in a way I would have attributed to opioids and while I appear to be kind of a non-responder to the real opioids, up to heroin, a full dose of 3-MeO-PCE had all the aspects I'd have thought a decent stimulating opioid would have. Okay, there is no itching, no vomiting and no depression of respiration, but who needs these things?

As I knew instantly after I crossed the threshold on PCE- which exactly felt like a distilled and potentiated MXE- I now think that for this, the NMDA antagonism is only a part and probably not even the major one, of the whole experience- that probably I've gone too far. What never happened with opioids is now creeping up. It isn't that bad because both PCE and MXE have a strong weird crash for me, but as I wasn't able to kick MXE out of my unconsciousness, 3-MeO-PCE has left even deeper marks in there. I want to repeat this experience of pure comfortable warm safety, and I know I will.

PCE is even a bit too much, and MXE was ways more trippy, but both of these chemicals are able to fill some deep emotional black hole inside myself nothing else has been able to touch (only numb to some extend). It's about feeling safe regardless where and in what situation I am, about being self-sufficient yet positive, I just don't know a word for it ..

And oh yes, it has an afterglow (a slight crash comes even later for me though, but strangely 3-MeO-PCE has much more power and less crash than MXE for me. However, it probably depletes 5-HT.) Lasting a day after the experience or so, where really nothing could touch me at all, I was just wrapped into this comfortable calm warm blanket. Yet did I think rationally about my life and all, no illusions, I was able to think about things I've avoided for long, long time.

Last edited:
This is a very interesting point.

My current theorizing is that it has to do with the learning effect (tolerance development) on the NMDA circuit. But genetics also play a huge role, for me with 3-MeO-PCP it was the opposite, it was more enjoyable while I did not have the tolerance I have now. Today it behaves as a strong, cold dissociative (remember, NMDA tolerance doesn't follow any rules we would know yet, afaik).

But 3-MeO-PCE is the single most comfortable (it is so comfortable that it is euphoric, but this isn't the right term) drug I know of for me personally, euphoric in a way I would have attributed to opioids and while I appear to be kind of a non-responder to the real opioids, up to heroin, a full dose of 3-MeO-PCE had all the aspects I'd have thought a decent stimulating opioid would have. Okay, there is no itching, no vomiting and no depression of respiration, but who needs these things?

As I knew instantly after I crossed the threshold on PCE- which exactly felt like a distilled and potentiated MXE- I now think that for this, the NMDA antagonism is only a part and probably not even the major one, of the whole experience- that probably I've gone too far. What never happened with opioids is now creeping up. It isn't that bad because both PCE and MXE have a strong weird crash for me, but as I wasn't able to kick MXE out of my unconsciousness, 3-MeO-PCE has left even deeper marks in there. I want to repeat this experience of pure comfortable warm safety, and I know I will.

PCE is even a bit too much, and MXE was ways more trippy, but both of these chemicals are able to fill some deep emotional black hole inside myself nothing else has been able to touch (only numb to some extend). It's about feeling safe regardless where and in what situation I am, about being self-sufficient yet positive, I just don't know a word for it ..

And oh yes, it has an afterglow (a slight crash comes even later for me though, but strangely 3-MeO-PCE has much more power and less crash than MXE for me. However, it probably depletes 5-HT.) Lasting a day after the experience or so, where really nothing could touch me at all, I was just wrapped into this comfortable calm warm blanket. Yet did I think rationally about my life and all, no illusions, I was able to think about things I've avoided for long, long time.

I find it only fitting that my 1,111th post on this site is the one that I make in response to another psot I made on this thread. By the way I made that post before ever trying 3-MEO-PCE. I have however used a ton of dissociatives and plenty of 3-MEO-PCP. I came to this conclusion quoted above after reading so many other people's accounts of their 3-MEO-PC* use, and seeing the correlation- whether too much to handle, or 'just enough too much'- of their reactions based on their dissociative tolerance and history of use.

OK, so now for the kicker. I finally had my chance to consume 100% legit 3-MEO-PCE this past weekend, and boy was I right- it was everything I hoped, dreamed and imagined it would be. It is a long story, but suffice it to say it was the end of the road for my psychedelic inquisition. It finally provided the last piece that I needed to resolve my story. I feel that I have finally come full circle in my trips. The end lead to the beginning as all good perfect circles too. Yesterday, May 1st, 2016, was the most incredible trip yet. I had full blown visions that all made perfect sense, and I believe it was essentially God talking to me all along, and the whole experience- the 'unreal' part that occured in my mind, and the events that played out on this reality all aligned in such a way- through everything that occured over the course of the 3 days in which I was tripping on it- that brought me to what I call the 100% God Theorem, the subject of the book I started writing yesterday that documents the full story of my 33 years of improbable experiences that gathered enough evidence for me to finally conclude with 100% certainty in my mind that I have in fact been communicating with my higher power this entire time, God as it may be called. It is not that I won't be communicating with my higher power any more, it is just that I no longer need to tool of psychedelics, and in particular dissociatives, to make additional contact, for I have made full connection now.

Vortech, would you mind sharing your experience with us?

Sorry, I'm on a mobile which doesn't like me...

The magic in the 3-MeO is just otherworldish, it goes directly into my heart with a hidden shortcut, filling up a black hole inside myself that was there as long as I could think. MXE already touched that place, making me kinda addicted, but this one is the master.

Think it has huge, huge therapeutic potential for people with traumas and such. Even more so than MDMA (one of the few I have yet to try) because of the dissociation and all. But it is a beast that needs to be tamed first and treated with caution.

I'm interested in whether others have lasting positive effects or if they always turn into cravings.

Last edited:
The magic in the 3-MeO is just otherworldish, it goes directly into my heart with a hidden shortcut, filling up a black hole inside myself that was there as long as I could think. MXE already touched that place, making me kinda addicted, but this one is the master.

I couldn't have said it better myself Palmanita.

I have to agree it is the master of the arylcyclohexylamines, the big kahuna, the big cheese, the missing link, the Holy Trinity...etc etc... I'm very happy that it had the chance to find me only it after researching all of the other significant analogs.

I also have to agree with its incredible therapeutic properties, but only in the higher dosages if in a controlled environment, not necessarily guided but facilitated, depending on the goals of treatment. It is right up there and possibly exceeding the likes of MDMA and LSD.

I believe it is actually safer than MXE regarding addictive properties. For me, after 3 days of using it, it felt anti-addictive along the lines of classical psychedelics such as psilocybin. I feel no need to take any more, unlike MXE which I tended to consume until the supply was exhausted.whether I still feel this way in a week or a month remains to be seen, but for now the feeling of perfection I experienced in so many ways lingers strongly in the afterglow.

As for sharing the specifics of the story, I'm working on the full trip report which will take some time.

Thanks for your reply, it's relieving to see that it touched you the same way.. I'm very curious about what it actually does, neurologically and spiritually. Feel like I've just touched the surface of this thing, I'm eagerly waiting for the delivery of next sample.. I'd agree to that it is anti-addictive in some sense (but beware... once you've been touched, you might want more) and physically safe.

Last edited:
I find it only fitting that my 1,111th post on this site is the one that I make in response to another psot I made on this thread. By the way I made that post before ever trying 3-MEO-PCE. I have however used a ton of dissociatives and plenty of 3-MEO-PCP. I came to this conclusion quoted above after reading so many other people's accounts of their 3-MEO-PC* use, and seeing the correlation- whether too much to handle, or 'just enough too much'- of their reactions based on their dissociative tolerance and history of use.

OK, so now for the kicker. I finally had my chance to consume 100% legit 3-MEO-PCE this past weekend, and boy was I right- it was everything I hoped, dreamed and imagined it would be. It is a long story, but suffice it to say it was the end of the road for my psychedelic inquisition. It finally provided the last piece that I needed to resolve my story. I feel that I have finally come full circle in my trips. The end lead to the beginning as all good perfect circles too. Yesterday, May 1st, 2016, was the most incredible trip yet. I had full blown visions that all made perfect sense, and I believe it was essentially God talking to me all along, and the whole experience- the 'unreal' part that occured in my mind, and the events that played out on this reality all aligned in such a way- through everything that occured over the course of the 3 days in which I was tripping on it- that brought me to what I call the 100% God Theorem, the subject of the book I started writing yesterday that documents the full story of my 33 years of improbable experiences that gathered enough evidence for me to finally conclude with 100% certainty in my mind that I have in fact been communicating with my higher power this entire time, God as it may be called. It is not that I won't be communicating with my higher power any more, it is just that I no longer need to tool of psychedelics, and in particular dissociatives, to make additional contact, for I have made full connection now.

Currently I have read the 80% of your MXE book and Im finding it extremely delicious and self resonant with my own experiences. I love all the different scopes, bits, reconnections and full blown energetic intuitions, multidimensional maps and holomorphic fractals of it. It´s a journey of dissociative and psychedelic love wich I recommend to everyone in the thread and all of my psyconaut friends. Im reading it in my e-book, but Im planning to print it to make annotations.

(To download it https://archive.org/details/AMultidisciplinaryMXEAnalysis-Vortech)

So, reading your report and knowing you are writing another one is great news. Thank you so much for giving it for free to the community. I suspect that it will end been a minority cult like masterpiece for tons of we, disso lovers and waken up buddies.

<3

I also found delicious your report, Palmanita. ;D. Keep them coming!

Last edited:
And hey, if you are planning on making annotations I may as well share the document file with you. Depending on the type of annotations they may inspire additions/updates to the book. A couple users have helped me in this way already.

Thanks for the offer, Vortech. However, english is not my native tongue, and in this time Im not sure if I could add to it but I can give you a comment on the fly. You say some users feel intuitively pulled to move their body in certain ways... Well, in one of my very first trips I started to make a kind of dance - qi gong coreography that was way beyond my qi gong knowledge of that moment. My girl was looking at me like "WTF is this?!?!?". I was in full automatic mode, doing precise, exquisite movements like if one tachi master were using me as his avatar. Internally felt like organizing my energies, balancing, discarding the wrong ones... At the moment I thought It was kind of black swan happening to me, as it has never happend again, but reading that is some kind of common "side effect" has an eureka moment attached to it. Well, the book is full of all kind of eurekas in this and in different ways.

/offtopic

Ha, I wouldn't even call if off topic, for dissociatives lend themselves to experiencing and acknowledging absurdly improbable alignments of events..there is a word for it called 'apophenia'. It's funny how so many people equate the word 'chaos' to randomness or noise, but in fact 'chaos' is defined as a pattern so complex that it can't be decoded by practical means, so it appears to be noise or randomness. The definition of apophenia is the propensity to make connections to 'random' occurances, but to me the word is more referring to seeing actual patterns in the chaos rather than the delusional perception of patterns in noise or randomness.

As for your experience of feeling like your body was being intuitively moved in ways beyond your understanding (indeed you were likely performing movements akin to the art of Qi Gong), I have experienced that so many times, and many times with observers that had the same reaction as your observer. My belief is that our higher power is decoding patterns within chaos rather than making out patterns that don't actually exist.

Apologies if I didn't explain that clearly enough, I'm still working out the right combination of words to explain the phenomenon.