• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCE Thread

I mean there is a super big positive. I'm not dissociated when I wake up in the morning unlike the 3-meo's or O-pce/DCK. All of those have much longer lingering effects but it's nice to wake up and feel sober once in awhile.

Hmm yes, but the residual stimulation is strongest with that one. I think the overall stimulation lasts ~12h even with small insufflated doses.

It was about 9 hours with IM, which I found odd because 3-meo-pcp only usually keeps me up about 8 with IM. I thought it would be shorter.

Maybe something about tissue distribution, lipophilicity, neurogenic effects / afterglow etc etc etc causing the lack of symmetry and differences in durations

The vendor shared this recently about the product:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Independent laboratory research has shown the following:
First effects are starting at 5mg, so please start low and work up slowly!
While the feedback is overally very positive, we recently had a complaint about it from one customer.
As it turned out, the research was done by oral administration and effects were very weak.
After checking back with our chemist, he think's that it MIGHT be possible that the product is orally inactive at least in some people due to differences in the metabolic path way.
This is however only speculation as this product is totally new and there is only very little information available yet.
We just want you to be aware of this and any feedback we can get from people who have already researched with it will be much appreciated.

I worry about this drug. Dissociatives are compulsively more-ish for many people, greatly impair judgement and thois one may have strong opioid effects, thus respoiratory arrest risk. Crossing a dissociative with an opioid effect is very hardcore, and not necessarily in a good way. Moreover, bioavailability and/or susceptability may be in a wide range. With arylcyclohexylamines i'm really dr. tryitall but this is the first one I feel reluctant to trailblaze with.

IDK no one except the intial release company has said it has opioid effects. The same thing was speculated about 3-HO-PCP but wasn't really reported much in the TR's(limited as they were...). If it's not something that's in your face I don't think it would be to much of a problem. Possibly more reinforcing I'm sure. We have stimulating disscociatives which I'm sure is reinforcement for some. You also have to think of many possibilities. We might think respiratory depression is a risk obviously but there are some of the odd opioids that relevant to potency don't have much respiratory depression. If it causes WD effects that would be bad. Its potency as an opioid might not even be that high relevant to the dissociative dose. It's pretty unknown territory. So many variables for this it's hard to determine to much without any real data points to plot....

It's the 4-HO-PCP that had reported low dose opioid effects. Then again, there is mu opioid agonism and then there is kappa, mxe is said to be a kappa receptor modulator, same with buprenorphine, and I know that personally in the past I have enjoyed their effects for that same(but in a strange way inversely modulating of that receptor), effect. Very interesting (take that with a grain of salt, I don't mean interesting to ingest necessarily just interesting to study). Hopefully more officially sanctioned medical and scientific research is done into these compounds in the near future.

I don´t buy the opiod effects nor for one moment. The oral bioavailability or not could be interesting, I guess we will know for sure in no time. My guess is that oral works perfectly

^I almost feel like people could have been saying that unconfirmed rumor because it reminded them of the calming effects of opiates... oxycodone morphine (a heroin and 6-mam metabolite) etc have kappa effects too i believe... and then the vendors could be perpetuating that rumor because it hypes people looking for a relief from their opiate abuse with something cheaper to buy and use it. Not everyone enjoys dissociatives, especially people in active opiate addiction I've found and seen, something about it makes them completely stray away from it or not feel it at all (I once gave some 99% confirmed mxe to my old heroin dealer... like a small key bump perhaps not more than 25-30mg but still enough to feel SOMETHING for even me as a permatoleranced ketaset/mxe-head...but hung out with him and his girlfriend for the rest of the night to see how he would do, becaues I was trying to give him an alternative to the black tar heroin he was stuck with selling to fund his massive habit (2-3 grams of near pure) - it didn't work for him at all, like, not one effect felt whatsoever (at least by what he reported, however, if you ask me, he seemed a little spaced out and not reaching for his foil as often as usual)

Two fridays back, at night, after the whole day snorting a lot of ketamine (permatolerance made this day just a soft disso-journey, but I easily dosed half a gram total), I proceeded to eat 20mg of 3-ho-pce and go to a folk & punk concert... I enjoyed myself a lot dancing like a madman, even managed to drink two beers and smoke some weed. I really, really, couldn't distinguish it from a medium dose of 3-meo-pce at this dosage (Keep in mind my permatolerance, and previous ketamine snorting session), maybe a bit less stimulant... I'll titrate to 25mg and combine with a tryptamine or lysergamide soon, and see where this goes :)

I would say it is more dopaminergic and less serotonergic than 3-meo-PCE. Between 3-meo-PCE and 3-meo-PCP stimulant wise. But the length of the stimulation is longer with this one IME (maybe more lipophilic)

Last edited:
Procured a sample of this, will attempt it later tonight. From what I'm gathering from this thread oral bioavailability is ... variable ? I'm gonna try 10 mg sublingual I think, nose is a bit stuffy for insufflation. I'll have a report if it's a strong enough experience.

Hello everyone! Just to check, is anyone aware of any independently-confirmed analytic reports on this compound? If so, I would greatly appreciate a link (or three).

For context, I am a PsychonautWiki administrator who is currently looking to cover this compound on our site; we were actually on the verge of releasing it when it first came out but decided to sit on it until we had more reports to go on, due to potentially novel risks. And yes, I am well aware of the reputation of the vendor, I think I may have been the first to get their RTI-111/Dichloropane independently NMR-verified when they released it, courtesy of a famous Bluelighter ;-)

So far this one seems to be difficult to distinguish from 3-MeO-PCE and such. Not quite sure what to make of it.

Cheers,

Clarity

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Just to check, is anyone aware of any independently-confirmed analytic reports on this compound? If so, I would greatly appreciate a link (or three). For context, I am a PsychonautWiki administrator who is currently looking to cover this compound on our site; we were actually on the verge of releasing it when it first came out but decided to sit on it until we had more reports to go on, due to potentially novel risks. And yes, I am well aware of the reputation of the vendor, I think I may have been the first to get their RTI-111/Dichloropane independently NMR-verified when they released it, courtesy of a famous Bluelighter ;-) So far this one seems to be difficult to distinguish from 3-MeO-PCE and such. Not quite sure what to make of it. Cheers, Clarity
Hi Clarity, Fancy seeing you here! small world it would seem! I have submitted a request for the vendor's nmr results. I am trying to decide if I should send a sample to ED or EC. I don't have a lot of material, and the requirements of each will diminish my sample quite a lot at this point. I am based in the US, and ED is fairly expensive when testing research chemicals, too. I may have a lead on another testing facility... anyhow, I've got some data to ref.

I forgot to get back too this
Did 10 mg subling + 4-6 mg subling later on
This is certainly one of the oddest dissociatives I have ever taken. I can say for myself, with the sample I obtained, the effects are markedly different from anything else.
I would say the headspace is almost exactly the same as O-PCE, just a total flattening of affect and emotion, turning me into a glassy cold robot. Yet there are almost no bodily effects, the bodily effects I would compare to a light dose of 3-MeO-PCP, just a slight numbness. Could not find myself able to sink into any sort of hole, it was just a sort of uncomfortable and dull experience that I didn't feel like I gained anything from. This compound is interesting in its novelty, its truly unlike anything else I've tasted, it barely feels like a dissociative, it's its own sort of high, but not even a high, just a purely neutral alteration. I don't think this experience was good for a report as I was just testing the waters and in the midst of a nasty cold. Future trials pending in more controlled settings, will likely do 15 mg insufflated. There are not really any visual effects, no psychedelia or color, just overwhelming pure grey glacial and monolithic mental dissociation, unlike anything else I've tasted thus far. I've never felt so just... inhuman, but it wasn't in an interesting way that could dissected philosophically, it just just a great neutral impassable wall between my emotions and my thoughts.

Controlled trials pending + a full timestamped report after that, though I am not necessarily eager to explore with this one. Maybe on a rainy day.

I forgot to get back too this
Did 10 mg subling + 4-6 mg subling later on
This is certainly one of the oddest dissociatives I have ever taken. I can say for myself, with the sample I obtained, the effects are markedly different from anything else.
I would say the headspace is almost exactly the same as O-PCE, just a total flattening of affect and emotion, turning me into a glassy cold robot. Yet there are almost no bodily effects, the bodily effects I would compare to a light dose of 3-MeO-PCP, just a slight numbness. Could not find myself able to sink into any sort of hole, it was just a sort of uncomfortable and dull experience that I didn't feel like I gained anything from. This compound is interesting in its novelty, its truly unlike anything else I've tasted, it barely feels like a dissociative, it's its own sort of high, but not even a high, just a purely neutral alteration. I don't think this experience was good for a report as I was just testing the waters and in the midst of a nasty cold. Future trials pending in more controlled settings, will likely do 15 mg insufflated. There are not really any visual effects, no psychedelia or color, just overwhelming pure grey glacial and monolithic mental dissociation, unlike anything else I've tasted thus far. I've never felt so just... inhuman, but it wasn't in an interesting way that could dissected philosophically, it just just a great neutral impassable wall between my emotions and my thoughts.

Controlled trials pending + a full timestamped report after that, though I am not necessarily eager to explore with this one. Maybe on a rainy day.

Very interesting description -- the way you described it almost gives me the impression it would be a mOR antagonist if it does have anything to do with mOR receptors. I would _love_ to see a full timestamped controlled trial report on this when you get around to it. Will make me feel a lot more comfortable with proceeding with coverage on this. Please feel free to message me or submit it to PsychonautWiki if you get a chance :D

@Lunch-clunge, what's up dude! And yeah, I can sympathize with the difficulties of getting new chemicals properly tested. I am emailing EC today to *hopefully* work something out (another one of our users recently got a sample of darknet "bromo-dragonFLY" which I am suspicious of, though I suppose it could just be old stock if not just DOB or something lol. It will be problematic if it goes into/already is in production again though; I would like our readers to know if this is the case, but I digress...). Please keep me up to date on which testing service you do decide to go with though. I'll let you know how EC responds. Also open to an ED analytic report, ofc, but I was under the impression EC might be a better bet in terms of their technical capacities. I might be wrong on that though. If anyone has any ideas for alternative testing venues (ideally best suited for someone based in the US) that would be great!

Clarity

P.S. As for me being a member here, yeah I've been around BL for a minute, just not under this name ;) I got a lot of love for this site, the dedicated posters and mods, and have spent countless hours stuck in the "B&D Hole" researching novel substances :p Though these days I do more reading/information-gathering than assays. I do have a soft spot for ACHs and PCP-analogues, so I hope this one turns out to be relatively safe!

Last edited:
I unfortunately lost all the notes from that experience/ I do not feel like it was a proper trip from baseline anyways because I was very sick
Was just testing the waters I suppose.
I may possibly be running another experiment tonight, 15 mg insufflated, if all goes well, a full timestamped report should be up in a little over week or so

Here are the notes from the experience if anyone wants to see the raw data, 10 mg insufflated + 10 mg insufflated at T1:00
Kinda boring
I'm still cruising a bit, but it seems to be pretty short acting. Overall underwhelming.
Once I've reflected on it properly I'll turn these notes into a full flowery coherent report

Dose: 10 mg insufflated + 10 mg insufflatedDose time: 8:30 PM

T0:00-Insufflated, similar acrid petroleum flavor to 3-MeO-PCE, but does not sting very much
T0:13-Onset, feeling a tad lightheaded
T0:24-Feeling light and heavy simultaneously
T1:00-Not feeling much, another 10 mg insufflated, things appear to be buzzing, horizontal lines appear across my vision, I feel like I may haev made a grave error
T1:30-Smoke cannabis, go outside, feeling a bit distant
T1:40-Feeling substantially more dissociated, I am in my own little bubble no visual effects to speak of except a sort of flashing
faint diamond patterns
Eyes closed is clear visuals of memories from the day
Closed eyed visuals are liike short video clips
It feels like two bulges are pulsing on either side of my field of vision
I feel like I am a head with tentacles hanging down, my extremities are numb but that's the only bodily effect. Very gentle, getting tracers in my vision
T2:00-I cannot feel my fingertips which is odd. I fel grainy, like I am dissolving and fading away
I feel couchlocked, Like I don't want to move, but I dont reallly feel anesthetized or physically dissociated
very clear headed, things seem weird in an indescribable way.
Feeling a weird and very slight buzziness in my head everything feels fuzzy and grainy to the toucuh,
T2:15 I feel like I am made of sand
I feel like my head is sliding arouund
My head feels heavy, it feels like it is sinking into itself in 3 dimensions
I close my eyes and my head is pulsing
im sandy and grainy
its like my head is being squeezed
everything seems like its made of vapor, everything seems ethereal and to be drifting around me
Overall, it is very mild
T2:30- movement is light and liberated. I feel like I am falling forward when I am sitting still.
it feels like something is wrapped around my head
T3:00-Smoke more, feel very very warm and weird, the room is concentric spheres around m
I feel liike I am made of fuzzy jelly
I feel impaired, I feel like I am too liight
I most of all though, feel like a different person
this drug is dangerous, it slowly and subtly assassinates me, seperates me from myself in the most subtle way and creates a new self that is entirely yet not noticeably different
it changes behavior above all else
I must be careful when I interact with people on ths substance, it has substituted me with someone else and I am not sure exactly how.
even my tongue feels numb
I am a weird and different person trapped inside of a sphere
T3:30-I fee as though i have been amnesiac for the duration of this experience. I will see how it results tomorrow. I am bubbly wavy, pulsy. the only dissociation i feel is a slight numbness in my extremities, that has been present throughout the experience
T4:00-Definitely feel like I am coming down, only really feel a faintness in the extremities and the feeling of tightness around my head
T4:30-Mostly back to baseline except my head feels heavy and there's still a bit of numbness

Who's got good eyes?

::please help.. I don't know how to internet! This is the NMR readout of the current batch of (vendor) 3-ho-pce. I don't know how to make it an image. This internet business makes me want a bag of bobbish!
3-HO-PCE_NMR.png

Last edited: