• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-N Thread - The Long-Lost Family Member.

Morninggloryseed wrote a report in which he had a very powerful experience, but it ended with a large amount of gastric disturbance (if I recall correctly). I have never read of anyone else having a profound experience on it, in fact I have barely heard any reports. Most say it just feels pleasant if anything. For all we know if you take it quite a bit higher it could be good, but it makes me nervous to take such a large dose of a 2C-X. Personally I've never tried it.

Ahh, yeah, then you might be getting that much more impurities (if any) with it too.

Lol, I don't like gastric disturbances much. That's the one thing I didn't like about 2C-P. I'm honestly not that interested in this one myself then, but I'd still like to read some reports on it. :)

What seems interesting is that 5HT2a receptors which are held responsible for primary psychedelic effects (tho 1a and 2c may also be involved right?), elicit effect through different signal transduction pathways. One effector is PLA2 mediated build-up / release of IP, and the other is release of arichidonic acid. These are chemical messengers sent by having the 5HT2a receptor activated.

2,5-DMA, the typical precursor to compounds like DOB, DOC and DOI apparently selectively causes effect via IP accumulation - tho I don't think that is actual psychedelic effect at all from what is known about 2,5-DMA...

While 2C-N selectively stimulates AA release.. That is apparently another thing that is special about 2C-N!

I wonder what it means, and if 25N is also that selective.

http://www.researchgate.net/profile..._receptors/links/00b4953b946afc6b86000000.pdf

I'm curious about DON too.. they came out with DOM and DOC instead... Doc is amazing out of the bunch..

I remember reading a few favorable reports of DON, if I recall it made the rounds in Russia quite some time ago.

Interesting for sure. :)

So many variations of mescaline. Damn.

I've been curious about the other DOx substances, so I've been reading about them all. I always see you guys there though, having posted years back, while I was busy with drama or being bored. I should've came here sooner. I probably wouldn't have been as depressed. :(

jOGedjt.png

2,5-dimethoxy-4-nitrophenethylamine (2C-N) is an uncommon phenethylamine and member of the 2C-family, most of which were created by our beloved Alexander Shulgin.
Shulgin stated that the common dose range for 2C-N hydrochloride is somewhere between 100-150 mg, and the duration is around 4-6 hours. It seems that it wasn't too well-received by the very few people that have tried it as it apparently induces a lot of physical discomfort while not offering anything special in particular.

Here is its entry in PiHKAL
Here is its entry on Wikipedia

I have recently gotten my hands on some shiny, yellow-gold 2C-N (HNO3) crystals myself and will be sampling it in the next few weeks, most likely. There are less than a handful reports online and information on this compound is scarce, which is why I wanted to make this thread. If you have anything to say about this substance feel free to share your thoughts and experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went ahead and merged it with the existing B&D @Psychestim it'll be easier to find info on it in the future then :)
That's some very nice looking crystal, I'm supremely jealous, good luck with the trials!!

Few things are more fun than some time with a new psychedelic
Thanks man, couldn't find the already existing thread. It's good to read through some older comments to get some reference points. :)

Yeah it's beautiful isn't it? Hope it isn't too nasty physically, we'll see.

Thanks man, couldn't find the already existing thread.
No, thank you! In weeks of being a mod I was finally able to make myself useful. =D
It can be tough to find info on very specific 2C-x on here as the search algorithm will also include seemingly random threads/posts. The best threads index on top of PD includes links to all the big and dandies.

Yeah it's beautiful isn't it? Hope it isn't too nasty physically, we'll see.
Yeah good luck with that. I can imagine that the required doses can be pretty annoying as you might have to make quite the leap of faith to conserve material...

No, thank you! In weeks of being a mod I was finally able to make myself useful. =D
It can be tough to find info on very specific 2C-x on here as the search algorithm will also include seemingly random threads/posts. The best threads index on top of PD includes links to all the big and dandies.
Hahah that‘s hilarious but far from true :d You just made yourself useful again by telling me how to find the big & dandies for example, I somehow didn‘t know that.

Yeah good luck with that. I can imagine that the required doses can be pretty annoying as you might have to make quite the leap of faith to conserve material...
I think I‘m going for 125mg 2C-N nitrate which should equate to around 114mg of the hydrochloride salt. That seems like a safe place to start but it won‘t be anything mindblowing I assume.

Yeah check out the PD Best Threads link (it's called the PD Index but the link got renamed in the software move... I suppose it is more descriptive the way it is now though). There are a TON of interesting threads there.

Really looking forward to your reports. :)

Too weak for my taste... OTOH mescaline is weak too and magical, so...

A nbome version of this one could be nice!

Coincidentally, I managed to snag a handful of doses of this, too. Only about 350mg, I plan to do a workup to find the dosage range, but I may wait for your first report, Psychestim, to not waste any on too-low doses. I'd like to make all of my trials result in at least marginally interesting experiences. :)