• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread - Take Two

Mind I seem rather insensitive to 2cs. Perhaps due to expectations, or more likely metabolic factors but either way I don’t seem to get as much from
Them as you folks, others at festivals I talk with and some (not all) of my friends ... I wish lol
The 2Cs are quite variable. I, for instance, need 45mg or more of 2C-C to get a good trip going, others only need 30mg to trip ballz to the wall. I also had a weird headache reaction to 2C-D last time I tried it. Perhaps I would hate 2C-I, perhaps it would be my favorite. I never got the opportunity to find out :(

Yeah there is a wide range of response to all psychedelics, the 2C-s in particular. For example 2C-E, some people report it being super euphoric and need like 30mg to get anywhere, and some people find it very neutral and intense and even really low doses will cause a strong trip.

So i'll be getting aprox 10mg of 2C-I and was debating on plugging it. What intensity scale would 10mg 2C-I plugged give? i'm hoping for a solid trip.

With only 10mg, plugging is the way to go (or snorting but good god snorting 2C-Xs is horrible, worst substances ever to snort). 10mg oral would be pretty mild, but 10mg plugged is equivalent to around 20mg oral, which is a strong, full dose.

Knowing @hoxyz tolerance he won't feel a thing. =D
I once plugged about 10mg I think and it was a ++ at most, disappointing in strength

Yeah snorting hurts but peak is insane. Was usually eyeballing 15-20 mg snort it hurts for a few minutes then vibrating neon hd land here we come

Every time I have snorted 2C-Xs (including 2C-I), it felt like I had been kicked in the face, while someone was drilling out my nasal cavity with a power drill. The pain started pretty quick and grew in intensity and peaked at around 10-15 minutes in. By then my entire existence was pain, throbbing pain, just absolutely terrible, pacing around, tripping balls, wishing I hadn't snorted it. After 20 minutes or so it would chill out but it's no way to start a trip. I have heard other people say it's not so bad but so many people experience something like what I felt. However it does peak harder and stronger than even plugging.

You could make a nasal spray, as that should greatly reduce the pain, but with only 10mg, it might be hard to actually dose it all.

You can also snort 1-2mg at a time, and alternate nostrils. That helps.

You definitely hear a lot of people talk about extreme pain from snorting 2C-x - enough that I'll probably never bother trying. I'd kind of be curious about IM, but doubt I'll ever try that either.

thats interesting Xorkoth, it always hurt but never seemed to bother my trip, although it definitely does sting like a bitch going up, its been so long since ive taken it i kind of forget how bad it can be

My experiences with insufflated 2C-B were not as bad as people describe, but it hurts a lot and has caused sores abs bloody noses. I heard that diluting it in saline helped, so I tried that. Dear god was that painful. I had a friend that had insufflated it 6-7 times prior, but after that will never insufflate it in any form again. It was just plain miserable.

More to the point, you found 2C-I? I haven't bought any since the pre-WebTryp days. My friend still has it in storage for me somewhere, but I haven't bothered to try to reclaim it. I just remember a lot of people saying that they had developed HPPD after using it in high doses, a claim that disappeared with it until the NBOMEs appeared

With only 10mg, plugging is the way to go (or snorting but good god snorting 2C-Xs is horrible, worst substances ever to snort). 10mg oral would be pretty mild, but 10mg plugged is equivalent to around 20mg oral, which is a strong, full dose.
I have a capsule with 13/14mg. Oral knowing my tolerance that'll probably be way to low. I think i'll dissolve the capsule in the plunger and try that. I really hope it's intens enough.
Knowing @hoxyz tolerance he won't feel a thing. =D
I once plugged about 10mg I think and it was a ++ at most, disappointing in strength
Yeah that's something i'm very afraid off. I only have once chance. After this doe i'll probably never encounter 2C-I anymore.

My experiences with insufflated 2C-B were not as bad as people describe, but it hurts a lot and has caused sores abs bloody noses. I heard that diluting it in saline helped, so I tried that. Dear god was that painful. I had a friend that had insufflated it 6-7 times prior, but after that will never insufflate it in any form again. It was just plain miserable.

More to the point, you found 2C-I? I haven't bought any since the pre-WebTryp days. My friend still has it in storage for me somewhere, but I haven't bothered to try to reclaim it. I just remember a lot of people saying that they had developed HPPD after using it in high doses, a claim that disappeared with it until the NBOMEs appeared
Snorting pure 2C-B powder is a hell imo. Not worth doing it. But I recently made a nasal spray off 2mg/s and that doesn't even sting. After some minutes you get some mild irritation but nothing bad. Really a live safer.

And yes I aquired it. A friend of mine had it laying around, asked for quite a while and now finally we managed to trade some things. 25i-NBOMe nasally is great, so i'm sure i'll like the 2C-I.

2C-I is very nice. Do you have experience plugging? You just need to make sure your bowels are cleared out well. I'd dissolve the amount you have in 2mL of water and go with that. Don't dilute it too much, but if you don't dilute it enough it will burn and it seems to me that the more irritation to the rectum, the more whatever it left in your bowels will try to rush out of you.

I noticed 2C-I "on the street" at a ravey festival in 2019. Was kind of surprised to see it circulating, I thought it would have disappeared with the end of that being a greymarket RC.

I know 2C-I was available for quite some time after WebTryp in Canada before the rules changed around 2016. Right before it was banned, a vendor was selling 10mg pressed shields cheap as chips by the 100. I sort of wish I stocked up, but at the same time I never got the sense that it was a must-have for me personally.

I know 2C-I was available for quite some time after WebTryp in Canada before the rules changed around 2016. Right before it was banned, a vendor was selling 10mg pressed shields cheap as chips by the 100. I sort of wish I stocked up, but at the same time I never got the sense that it was a must-have for me personally.
I recall that. I tried to order 100, they were like, "Nah you live in the U.S., no way no how."

Shame. I'll never get to try 2C-I, but that can be said about many things in life. 2C-I always appealed to me though. If it's visual like 2C-C but speedier, kinda sounds right up my alley.

2C-I is speeder, and more euphoric, and the visuals are very unique, not like any other psychedelic. There is an almost dissociative aspect to the vody high, too. It is more purely recreational, I never got anything really useful from the mind state but it's fun and unique. Quite dissimilar from the other 2C-Xs, or anything else.

Right before it was banned, a vendor was selling 10mg pressed shields cheap as chips by the 100.
True to my psychedelic hoarding nature, I got excited at another chance to get 2c-i and I grabbed these, expecting oodles of fun. Still haven't touched them. :)

2C-I is speeder, and more euphoric, and the visuals are very unique, not like any other psychedelic. ... It is more purely recreational, I never got anything really useful from the mind state but it's fun and unique.
2c-i was quite visual for me. The 2c-i closed-eye visuals were hilariously like 70s rock-and-roll band logos complete with fancy script and lots of color, heavy on the bright pinks. Sort of like https://www.wallpaperflare.com/brow...ke-with-skull-logo-band-music-wallpaper-szlfz

As for it being recreational: I'm sure it's true but, for what it's worth, there was a lot of learning for me on my 2c-i trips. 2c-i taught me how to meditate. This probably has more to do with the particular time in my life and the context. Fond memories.

Nice, well we're all different for sure. I I have some old reports of my early explorations, 2C-I was the second or third RC I tried and I did find t pretty healing at the time. Later on I found it to be purely recreational. But it's definitely pretty strong stuff. And like you said, very visual. It has this effect pretty consistently for me, where letters start to look like heiroglyphics, but I can still read them.

True to my psychedelic hoarding nature, I got excited at another chance to get 2c-i and I grabbed these, expecting oodles of fun. Still haven't touched them. :)
I'm glad to hear it! Helps kill my retroactive FOMO knowing you got some.. that was a ridiculous deal. They had 10mg 2c-e in the same format and price as well, luckily I didn't miss that.

I'd like to think that whoever that vendor was that they are reading this thread knowingly with a little satisfaction about that time.