• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread (Second Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2С-P is often cosidered to be 2C-E without side effects. I don't really agree with this opinion - in my low-dose trial(~7 mg) it was more like longer-lasting version 2C-I.

2C-E bodyload is the worst I ever had. No other psychedelic beats it(maybe 2C-T-2 comes close in high doses).
I must admit, though it is terrible, 2C-E experiences worth it!

I'm really interested in 2C-E, though being in the UK, and it being a class A drug, have concerns about ordering it.
Weren't you concerned when you got your 2C-I and 2C-P? :)

2С-P is often cosidered to be 2C-E without side effects. I don't really agree with this opinion - in my low-dose trial(~7 mg) it was more like longer-lasting version 2C-I.

2C-E bodyload is the worst I ever had. No other psychedelic beats it(maybe 2C-T-2 comes close in high doses).
I must admit, though it is terrible, 2C-E experiences worth it!

Weren't you concerned when you got your 2C-I and 2C-P? :)

Nah I was given them by/brought them off people I know, rather than ordering them.

IMO, getting illegal chems from real people should be more worrisome than getting illegal chems in mail. :)

Well, not everybody is hoping for a Darwin award... :|

You might as well start snowballing or shooting up crystal meth with this reasoning... There's a reason why greedy people are never happy with what they have, and this kind of reasoning is just a form of greed (in my opinion). Of course it's a good practice to explore higher dosages, but I just don't agree with your argument for doing so. :)

Yeah... I think comparing doing 20mg of 2c-e, which is a standard psychedelic dose that I would guess is probably the most popular dose range of most BLers, to shooting up crystal meth is a little exaggerated. I don't think anyone is going to win the Darwin award for taking a standard dose of a chemical that has been intravenously injected at 100mg type doses without causing physical harm.

IDK guess im greedy though

I don't see any reason not to up the dose, unless you're 100% content with lower doses and want absolutely nothing else out of the trips. Advising someone to up the dose of 2c-e a few mg should not be compared to advising someone to start banging meth. That's a radical and downright ridiculous jump in logic.

2C-E bodyload is the worst I ever had. No other psychedelic beats it

25mg diphenhydramine (over the counter "Benedryl" in the US, for allergies, and sleep) seems to almost totally eliminate both nausea as well as generalized aches and pains that 2C-E can cause. Some say if you are doing a larger dose of 30mg 2C-E (thats a pretty huge dose, btw), then 50mg of the benedryl is needed.

This has come up many times on BL and been confirmed by numerous people.

Almost makes 2C-E a new, much smoother nicer drug, really lets you focus on the fantastic psychedelic effects as opposed to trying with all your might to ignore bodyload.

I've taken suboxone (or have been on it 90% of the time when I dose 2CE) and find I usually get a pretty damn nice body high from the 2CE. Only once have I experienced stomach discomfort but eating something quickly solved that. I usually get MDMA like rushes from 2CE. Pretty crazy chemical. Enjoy your trips people and stay safe.

Continual use of 2ce seemed to null the bodyload for me, I'll note. I usually got pretty much the most extreme nausea and muscle tension you can get from it, with diphenyldramine or not... now I don't even really get nauseous during the come up (except for maybe sliight pangs of nausea which are easily ignorable) on 25mg doses without DPH. perhaps a lot of it was psychological for me and I've finally work past it... either way, it feels like a Godsend to me.

also everyone keep in mind when deciding to hit the 20mg range that if you are having any kind of issues lately (emotional/etc), 2c-e tends to bring these to the forefront of your mind (or indeed, absolutely slap you silly with them) more than many traditional psychedelics (of course, most psyches do this to an extent... but even the smallest problems have a chance of being hugely magnified on 2c-e for me) for a lot of people. i find it to be very healthy and cathartic, although difficult as well.

Thank you! just dissolved it in water and drank it about 8 minutes ago.. gonna clean out my pipe and get ready

If you dosed 20+ mg, as initially planned, prepare yourself for an intense experience :)

one time i swallowed 20mg,and then snorted 5mg about an hour later and had the most beautiful visuals,by the way snorting any of the 2c's is a very painful and nauseating experience

Yes, it was about 20-25mg.. I prepared myself the best I could, extremely excited. Really don't see how it'll go badly, got my pets here to keep my company and it's a beautiful day outside.

This stuff is great. Has anyone fallen asleep on it? I fell asleep when it was very strong, only had like 5mg. It was strange, I was stimulated, but I fell asleep? I love looking at my face in the mirror with it, it looks so strange and loopy. Its me, but its not me. I had an ego death from it very recently. I feel refreshed again, want to take more, but I won't since its not adductive and I know I wont get any more from it. When you take a benzo at the end, does it 'ruin' the trip by making you forget stuff?

hahahahah this experience report from erowid makes me laugh !

but seriously, use a scale people.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=86523

i always wonder why vendors tend to sell potent psychoactives, active at such low doses, in such large amounts in the first place?

it seems illogical! like one i saw was selling both 2c-d and 2c-e at 250mg, and that was the lowest quantity you could buy, despite the fact they are clearly active at very different levels

i always wonder why vendors tend to sell potent psychoactives, active at such low doses, in such large amounts in the first place?

it seems illogical! like one i saw was selling both 2c-d and 2c-e at 250mg, and that was the lowest quantity you could buy, despite the fact they are clearly active at very different levels
Because most people aren't interested in buying such low amounts? I don't know about you, but I don't want to risk maybe getting in trouble with the law for like one dose of 2c-e.

The 2c-e yesterday was pretty epic.. visuals were very similar to 2c-i for the most part, nothing super ridiculous or insane, but I enjoyed them. I enjoyed the mood aspect of it, I was extremely euphoric and happy about everything I was doing. Music sounded deep, intricate, and amazing. No matter what kind of music I listened to, I was easily able to get into it and have a blast by myself. Wasn't really much "mindfuck" to it, but I felt extremely aware of my thoughts and my surroundings, all my senses were heightened. The body high itself was amazing, felt almost like I was on MDMA. Breathing really long and heavy, skin was extremely sensitive to anything I touched. During the 'comedown' of the trip, I stood outside in my yard in the twilight and just listened to my surroundings. I felt super self-aware and aware of everything around me. It was really great. Not to mention, I was extremely horny and kept wishing I had a girl to experience such a thing with.

After this trip, I was gonna decide if I wanted to do 2c-e or 4-aco-dmt at a dubstep show at a club this coming Friday.. 2c-e it is for sure. Definitely seems more like a good psychedelic to lose myself in the music to and have a blast with.

Still contemplating taking some MDMA with it.. not a lot, maybe 200mg.

Perhaps to further protect themselves from being accused of knowingly vending a product intended for human consumption? Seems like I read that, among other reasons, somewhere before.

Status
Not open for further replies.