• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread - Please Insert Second Disc

The thing I don't understand is they are allowed to sell the 2c-xx legally in Holland.
The 1cp-lsd is made there afaik.

Why the fluffing fluf don't they make the 2c-xx there? Does the problem lie with sourcing the precursors or what?
I don't have a clue when it comes to that.

There's money to be made obviously.

The thing I don't understand is they are allowed to sell the 2c-xx legally in Holland.

Why the fluffing fluf don't they make the 2c-xx there? Does the problem lie with sourcing the precursors or what?

There used to be -C, -D and -E there, powder, for reasonable prices even, 2-3 years ago. Then 2C-E slowly went away. Then they all stopped, don't know why.
I'm not up to date but last I saw there were pills but who cares about pills

It's far more profitable to make popular research chemicals that aren't banned in a lot of places than ones that are.

There used to be -C, -D and -E there, powder, for reasonable prices even, 2-3 years ago. Then 2C-E slowly went away. Then they all stopped, don't know why.
I'm not up to date but last I saw there were pills but who cares about pills
as far as I can gathter they got banned in China but not Holland.
So the Chinese ain't allowed to manufacture those drugs anymore but the Dutch fuckers are lol.

It's far more profitable to make popular research chemicals that aren't banned in a lot of places than ones that are.
I had a mail from one of them RC suppliers saying that will send their blotters and blotters only to any country in the world.
Don't believe it?
I'll give you a link and they promised me a discount if they supplied me with customers from certain countries.

So what you say there well lets keep it nice for now ;)

I had a mail from one of them RC suppliers saying that will send their blotters and blotters only to any country in the world.
Don't believe it?
I'll give you a link and they promised me a discount if they supplied me with customers from certain countries.

So what you say there well lets keep it nice for now ;)

That's nice of them but it doesn't matter, far fewer people will buy a chemical that's banned in their country than one that's not even if the vendor will ship it.

That's nice of them but it doesn't matter, far fewer people will buy a chemical that's banned in their country than one that's not even if the vendor will ship it.
Once people know their drugs...they won't give a fuck honestly.

They will though. People like us won't but a lot of people will just let it go. My opinion's got nothing to do with how good of a drug it is, it's just the case that it's easier to sell a legal drug than an illegal one.
Well that is your opinion.
I could post more with proof but totally cba.

No proof of anything please.
If they haven't been synthing large batches it must be cause there's more money in other things, the only reasonable explanation...

One of the largest retailers of the main Dutch producers recently told me that they are planning to bring another batch of 2C-x chemicals on the market before the blanket ban comes into effect (they didn‘t specify which one though). So hopefully they actually follow through with that. I‘d also love me some 6-MAPB…

One of the largest retailers of the main Dutch producers recently told me that they are planning to bring another batch of 2C-x chemicals on the market before the blanket ban comes into effect (they didn‘t specify which one though). So hopefully they actually follow through with that. I‘d also love me some 6-MAPB…
I'll be very happy if this ends up happening. A large vendor did seem to be considering producing 2C-E. I know that 2C-B-FLY pellets are still available, but those aren't nearly as appealing as the other 2C compounds given how prolific standard 2C-B is.

Making mdma pills at depending the quantity you buy 20-50 euro cents a piece isn't profitable? :ROFLMAO:
No shortage of people doing synthesis on that and getting stuff needed for the synthesis sometimes from hardware stores.

The shops have to report people to the police when they buy x product in quantity.

Speed in quantity is mega cheap too.

Last edited:

Oh man this is fantastic news! I'm hoping they include 2C-E and 2C-C in this, particularly. I'd also love to see 2C-I again, that one is so unique and fun. And 2C-T-2.

I also wonder at there not being more 2C-T-7 around... for years, the immediate precursor was being sold openly on the clearnet.

Oh man this is fantastic news! I'm hoping they include 2C-E and 2C-C in this, particularly. I'd also love to see 2C-I again, that one is so unique and fun. And 2C-T-2.

I also wonder at there not being more 2C-T-7 around... for years, the immediate precursor was being sold openly on the clearnet.
2C-T-2, 2C-T-7 and 2C-I are scheduled in NL, just like 2C-B. The others would certainly be possible though. I am also hoping for 2C-P, 2C-T-21 and perhaps a new 2C-X to pop up.

Wow, I hated 2c-p, too much bodyload and the trip was also too intense. When it comes to a solid 2c trip I’m satisfied with 2c-e…

I find 2C-E much more mentally intense/challenging, and confronting than 2C-P, which is more easygoing but similar in nature. That said, I have yet to take what I believe is a full dose of 2C-P, only lighter doses, but compared to equivalent strength of 2C-E doses, the 2C-E is more challenging, yet also more rewarding. I thought 2C-P had a quite pleasant body feeling, myself.

I feel the same about 2C-P as @Xorkoth, and also like him I may just not have taken a full dose - it's pretty daunting to go hard on a 18+hr psychedelic, so I've usually kept it pretty light and fun.

edit: I want to add, looking at the 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-P series, I enjoy comparing. This is probably something I've posted before, but oh well:
  • Obviously there is an increase in duration as you progress up the chain. 2C-D is short, 2C-E medium, 2C-P very long.
  • I believe the potency per mg increases as well - 2C-E is definitely more potent/mg than 2C-D, and I would say that 2C-P is also more potent/mg than 2C-E.
  • Then in terms of qualitative effects, I find 2C-E to be a bit of a pinnacle in terms of sharpness and psychedelia. To me, there is a bit of a local maxima on that axis when you look at 2C-E. When you go on either side (2C-D, 2C-P) you get something that is a bit softer and more mellow, maybe more fun and less edge.
That's my story anyways, subject to change, YMMV, and very definitely not to be seen as authoritative.

Last edited: