• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-Fly Thread

Done 15mg altogether, 10milligrams line then bout upto 2 hour max later sniff anuffa 5mg line, good buzzy ecstasy, slightly trippy, ild say it's chilled mandy basically is what it is. Music good like on ecstasy :) de de deh dude deh with the tunes on this good stuff, on it now buddy's, going outside for joint then back in

I know it not long away but, do ya think it be OK do the other half of pill left (5mg)
Already done 10mg line 3hours nearly now ago, 5mg/half pill bout under an hour ago wud it.be to do the other half/5mg by the time I've had a joint outside?

You should be good, your total dose will be 20mg, right? That's perfectly within safe levels given that you're reacting fine so far. Have fun!

Does anybody know for sure how accurately these 10mg 2C-B-FLY pellets are dosed? Just wondering because the pressed 2C-B pills I used to have access to from The Netherlands were marketed as 18mg-20mg, but turned out to be 7mg-13mg at the test center.
Albeit the 2C-B pills were being made by an illicit MDMA manufacturing group and not a semi-legal RC vendor.

correcting errors (spelling,, missed out words)

You should be good, your total dose will be 20mg, right? That's perfectly within safe levels given that you're reacting fine so far. Have fun!

Cheers to you Chavy for ya advice, to late reading it anyway lol, but like ya sed yer it wud of Been fine, cause I am sensible, I know what I'm doing. Cheers

Does anybody know for sure how accurately these 10mg 2C-B-FLY pellets are dosed? Just wondering because the pressed 2C-B pills I used to have access to from The Netherlands were marketed as 18mg-20mg, but turned out to be 7mg-13mg at the test center.
Albeit the 2C-B pills were being made by an illicit MDMA manufacturing group and not a semi-legal RC vendor.

Well I know that the UK / EU BuckledBonzi 10 mg Petrels are bang on safe had em the last few days
Yesdaday had about 20 mg 2cb-fly sniffed and today...
Prob all to gather had: "25-35mg" 2cb-fly & "100mgish* more or less" of 4F-MethAmp,

Mmade a mix of 5x 10mg 2CB-Fly pills, and a pile off wud of sud a good 200mg-ish(0.2g) give or take a few mg's.
[<[( I'm very good at eye weighING, quite attuart at being able estimate powders l. All seem to guess bang on the the nearest 0.1g, and also good at eye weighting 100mg into 10mgs. So experiencedanuff to be confident of the dose.sizes. of 4F-MethAmp/4F- )]>]

Pure. Crushed Urm all down mixed mixed um in properly made it was new stuff me n ma matey were makes making the lines f r on it all day, first lime each was a big line then the rest were good.small top up lines . Still buzzing now been smoking joints just listening music it sounds good, getting visuals but it just like normal ecstasy pills, ya get trippy xtc pills about were they ain't got mdma in the pill they got somethink else init like this wud be OK for in ecstasy pills cause it is just like goodu old proper strong mdma ecstasy buzzy buzz, with a tiny Lil hint a trippyness to it but it ain't trippy it's just ecstasy.

Added Edit Note, with the 4F-MethAmphetamine mixed in it makes it more jumping more skectlyish, more energetic, more additive.

But obviously good straight stuff, We nicked named it:
""Chichen Yellow Ecstasy Powder ""
Most of ma mates reckons it just seems the same as normal MDA Ecstasy.

Last edited:
Anybody tried lsd with this? Do they synergize well. The euphoriant aspect to this is very intriguing and I would think lsd or even ald-52 would be great with this and take it to another level.

Anybody tried lsd with this? Do they synergize well. The euphoriant aspect to this is very intriguing and I would think lsd or even ald-52 would be great with this and take it to another level.

I'm quite interested in this combination as well. Seems like a better fit than MDMA to me (while retaining the empathogenic and euforic effects), since the energetic (dopaminergic) effects of MDMA dulls/overpowers the lysergic experience for me.

I flipped 2c-b-fly and 1p-lsd a few weeks back. It wasn't bad... I don't think I took enough of the 2c-b-fly, 20mg didn't do much for me....gave a nice euphoric feeling and had some very minor visuals. So I took 300ugs of the 1p and it rounded the trip out pretty nicely. Gonna increase the 2c-b-fly dose this weekend to about 35mgs or so we'll see where that takes me.

2 questions about the physical properties of the 2C-B-Fly powder (HCL salt) people have nowadays:

1) What color is it?

2) Does it smell or have an odor?

After reading so many good reports and with the UK blanket ban imminent I purchased 10 x 10 mg pellets from a reliable and well known online vendor. Having previously had a relatively pleasant trip on bk-2cb I was expecting a smooth, laid back, comfortable ride on 2cb-fly...how wrong I was. 30 minutes after ingestion of a single 10 mg pellet I went out to the corner store and everything was looking more defined and cartoon-like, colours all looking beautiful, so far seems good. 1 hour in and back in my room and I'm yawning a lot, feeling confused, anxious, heavy and unsteady on my legs and have a strong feeling of nausea. As the trip progresses I can't seem to focus on anything pleasurable/positive to take my mind off the excruciating body load and nauseous feeling. I can't find anything on youtube that doesn't bring me down, everything seems negative in some way, I can't find any music that doesn't sound empty and I just feel really lost and alone. I'm actually somewhat relieved that there aren't too many visuals as I'm sure that would have made me feel much worse. Near the 3-4 hour mark I'm feeling very uncomfortable indeed. I go into the kitchen, sharp clattering sounds of knives and forks are actually hurting my ears..this is not good at all. I'm watching the clock just hoping that I can start to come down, I feel muddy and unfocussed but my body feels tight and I'm conscious of discomfort in my spine, my hips and my feet. I also have a disgusting feeling in my throat like I've been eating feathers. By the 6 hour mark I'm feeling a bit less queasy but as I type this I'm at 11 hours 30 minutes after ingestion, it's 3 am and I don't feel like I can sleep yet with this body load. I definitely won't be taking this again. really unpleasant in every way. ;p

2 questions about the physical properties of the 2C-B-Fly powder (HCL salt) people have nowadays:

1) What color is it?

2) Does it smell or have an odor?

I don't know about the powder but the pellets I bought are a mustard yellow and smell a bit like match heads

The match head (sulphur) smell from the pressed pills is most likely just the smell of the binders. I can't comment on any odor from 2C-B-FLY HCL but I can say that it's usually a very fine white crystaline powder. To me it looks a lot like the high quality MXE from 2012 and earlier. Refracts light easily.

Has anyone tried 2CB-Fly with

1) Microdose (1P) LSD; 10-25ug
2) Proper LSD dose (100ug+)
3) Moderate alcohol
4) Heavy alcohol
5).assorted stims

3) Moderate alcohol
4) Heavy alcohol
5).assorted stims

I've only ever had it alongside moderate alcohol and I really enjoy it. The booze maybe just takes away a bit of nervousness, but certainly doesn't seem dangerous. Must have had 40 - 50mg of fly over the weekend (not in one dose); at one point the room threatened to merge into one, but it didn't quite happen. I say 'threatened' but it was actually hugely enjoyable and I would have been happier for it to get even trippier. I always knew I was tripping... I'm inexperienced with psychedelics, so dunno if some make you forget you're tripping - which would be scary!

I took another 10mg of 2cb-fly today and I'm happy to say that I had a much more positive experience this time. I went out for a ride on my bike which took the focus away from any nausea that I might otherwise have been preoccupied with. Seems to work better as an outdoors type of thing rather than one for sitting in your room getting all introspective. The outside world looks very clear, sharp and beautiful on 2cb-fly.

3) Moderate alcohol
4) Heavy alcohol
5).assorted stims

Tried with fairly heavy alcohol last weekend - probably about 8-10 pints or the equivalent.
It killed it a bit but not entirely. After taking it at about 9pm my mate and I burst into a fit of giggles once we got back to the flat at about 2am. The hangover was absolutely horrendous though and I won't be taking it with that much booze again. It kind of felt like it would be best with 2-3 drinks and then soft drinks after that.

The match head (sulphur) smell from the pressed pills is most likely just the smell of the binders. I can't comment on any odor from 2C-B-FLY HCL but I can say that it's usually a very fine white crystaline powder. To me it looks a lot like the high quality MXE from 2012 and earlier. Refracts light easily.

When was your 2C-B-Fly HCL bought? Is it from the newer batches available? Have you had it verified?

I haven't had it verified but it was purchased from the most reputable online vendor in the UK a few days before the ban and I'm sure it's legit.