• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-Fly Thread

I think they were all the same. Maybe it is non-homogeneously mixed with some compound and that's why the yellow false-positives.

This reactive is perfect, I tried different compounds and it perfectly matches. The first marquis I've used months ago I am not sure, and it gave yellow for the same batch.

It's all very strange. I am not going to bio-assay this. I am going to send it to the lab to get it tested. Hopefully I will have the reply before they go on holiday.

Last edited:
We veered into price discussion a bit... though I see the relevance we still can't do that.

Definitely not the same batch.. but will send it for testing. With little hope left for this to be actual 2C-B-FLY, getting the results of a lab test are a intriguing non the less..

Last edited:
Looks like we will be seeing a lot of reports on this substance. Finaly has been made by the main lyregamine source. So I am damn sure this is 100% 2cb-fly. Ah I just wish I could get it. Oh well there is always after April. :/

Years ago this happened. BromodragonFly was misrepresented as the similar 2C-B-FLY. People died, toes fell off, and and people were locked up. This probably won't happen multiple times.

I mention this as a reminder. With new batches of black/gray market drugs always measure accurately and begin with an allergy test in the ug range.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
Kishka Roi are you still here with a new try for 2cb-fly.

It seems very,very reputable vendor ,actualy now have 2cb-fly in stock.
It will be I am for sure the pure 2cb-fly, because this vendor was a creator of 1p-lsd

I am curious to try it again soon. I hope you can also enjoy it soon guys. and girls of course xD

Its kinda unluckely substance,this 2cb-fly

First it was mismatched with Bromodragonfly when people died
Second it was sold as 2cb-fly but it was 2cc withsome stim shit inside.And I actualy tried it as Kishka and Roi from first batch when it was with NRM analys and was actual 2cbfly, but effects was so mild and totaly diferent from 2cb itself, so i suppose i was fucked up at 2nd try too.

Third.. finaly here it comes from most reputable vendor ever! xD

Last edited:
Yeah take all my money its only the most expensive rc ever to be created. Besides lysergamines. 200+ £ a gram ffs. I'll wait to see if its any good first. Kinda got a feeling that it may well not be as good as 2cb. We shall see

Yeah take all my money its only the most expensive rc ever to be created. Besides lysergamines. 200+ £ a gram ffs. I'll wait to see if its any good first. Kinda got a feeling that it may well not be as good as 2cb. We shall see

Honestly. I paid 200+ £ for my first gram of 2C-I too, back in 2001. And it was worth every penny :)

I think that you're right though, that it's not really better than 2C-B, just different. I had some of that first test batch being discussed in this thread, and I actually think it was the real deal. It for sure wasn't 2C-C. If it was the real deal, and it was just the second batch shipped out that was fake, then I can tell you most surely that you are indeed right. It was okay, but nothing special.

it's still awesome though, that the vendor is bringing us this unicorn.

Honestly. I paid 200+ £ for my first gram of 2C-I too, back in 2001. And it was worth every penny :)

I think that you're right though, that it's not really better than 2C-B, just different. I had some of that first test batch being discussed in this thread, and I actually think it was the real deal. It for sure wasn't 2C-C. If it was the real deal, and it was just the second batch shipped out that was fake, then I can tell you most surely that you are indeed right. It was okay, but nothing special.

it's still awesome though, that the vendor is bringing us this unicorn.

If it would be 2C-I again definetly I taked it for 200 pounds too.
But as I have my sad previous experience and I am still not sure if it was 2cb-fly or 2c-c mix I am quit confused about that high price. Though I heard the syntethis of 2c-b-fly is tricky and hard.

If in fact it was first batch with 2cb-fly, substance was for me not even psychedelic at all. Not as close as 2c-b even with 30 mg. <snip>

Anyway it is a true gift for us to try this allready mystical compound, which always escaping from the show xD

Also sad that this ,no doubt ,Vendor is closed up. They definetly is one of those fews who was played a huge and important role in psychedelic culture.

Last edited by a moderator:
This state ment from the vendor kinda sums it up that there is alot of hype with 2 cb fly."I just hope 2C-B-FLY is all it's hyped up to be" it might not be as good as we thought. Because bromodragonfly was so potent I would have assumed 2cb fly would be 2cb improved. But how can you improve a drug that 2cb is the main precursor.? Just like lsd analogs they seem to get weaker the more shit you add to them.
But this is near speculation as I haven't heard a real tr from the UK batch yet.

Y40aPOU.jpg

Marquis test from the new uk supply.
Is this a fail?

Those results look concerning from the picture. In person did the result look yellow or green? Erowid has a reference pic.

Erowid.org said:
https://erowid.org/chemicals/show_i...b_fly_energy_control_tlc__i2009e0972_disp.jpg

Also, EcstasyData recently received 25I-NBOMe mislabeled as 2C-B-FLY. Considering the risks of 25I-NBOMe overdose this is concerning. The result of the recent mislabeled batch were reported on EcstasyData's site (link).

Last edited:
I removed a thinly veiled reference to a source's name. A reminder that we don't discuss sources here.

That reagent test looks just yellow+black to me, not green. Did you test a grain of your product? If so, please also try testing a dilution of your product to match the dilutions tested by ecstasydata above (2mg/ml and 4mg/ml).

That could be the only reason your test looks suspicious, so definitely give that a shot and see if you get a cleaner result.

Otherwise, there's some other possibilities to consider--because that black looks a lot like ecstasydata's bromodragonfly black. Be careful, folks.

Bromodragonfly/3c-b-dfly isn't a potential contaminant--the disaster last time was due to a mix up, nothing more. But 2c-b-dfly could potentially be a contaminant, depending on how the lab in question decided to go about this synth. And I don't think that one has ever been characterized in man.

I would like to see someone get some independent lab work done on this stuff--not that the lab in question isn't reputable, but it would still be good to see.

https://bitnest.netfirms.com/external.php?id=%7DbxUgX%5DCY%04%05p%7Bv%19%05WRL%02TAt%60%60

This is side-by-side analysis of 2c-b-fly, 2c-b-dfly, 3c-b-fly, and 3c-b-dfly by a few different analytical techniques, for reference, in case anyone wants to take a shot at working over a sample themselves. It's pretty comprehensive, and the compounds should be pretty easily distinguishable, so it's not too hard a job.

There's a few different ways to go about making these compounds, and I don't know the synth that the lab in question chose, but one option involves hydrogenation of a benzodifuran (dfly) precursor to the dihydrobenzodifuran (fly). That's all that has me slightly worried.

Also our resident lord and savior Xorkoth already stepped in about naming sources, so he's obviously on top of the last few posts, and I'll presume that he's comfortable handling this forum in the manner he pleases. But for a compound this rare, quoting your source's price is effectively quoting your source.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
Kishka Roi are you still here with a new try for 2cb-fly.

It seems very,very reputable vendor ,actualy now have 2cb-fly in stock.
It will be I am for sure the pure 2cb-fly, because this vendor was a creator of 1p-lsd

I am curious to try it again soon. I hope you can also enjoy it soon guys. and girls of course xD

Its kinda unluckely substance,this 2cb-fly

First it was mismatched with Bromodragonfly when people died
Second it was sold as 2cb-fly but it was 2cc withsome stim shit inside.And I actualy tried it as Kishka and Roi from first batch when it was with NRM analys and was actual 2cbfly, but effects was so mild and totaly diferent from 2cb itself, so i suppose i was fucked up at 2nd try too.

Third.. finaly here it comes from most reputable vendor ever! xD

Hey,

I received the 2C-B-FLY and it is EXACTLY the same (as effects) as the first batch of 2C-B-FLY (the one who was NMR tested) that was made some months ago (last year).

Regarding the previous sources, I'm 100% positive it was legit 2C-B-FLY, as for the story the vendor at the time said they were in rush and didn't have the time to test the material because they were trusting the source since the first batch was legit but the second batch of 2C-B-FLY was a mixture of 2C-C and 5-MAPB (seen on Reddit).

But the 2C-B-FLY from now, is legit 2C-B-FLY too, same effects as the first batch ever I received ! :)

Those results look concerning from the picture. In person did the result look yellow or green? Erowid has a reference pic.

https://erowid.org/chemicals/show_i...b_fly_energy_control_tlc__i2009e0972_disp.jpg

Also, EcstasyData recently received 25I-NBOMe mislabeled as 2C-B-FLY. Considering the risks of 25I-NBOMe overdose this is concerning. The result of the recent mislabeled batch were reported on EcstasyData's site (link).

Your reagent test was exactly the same as the first batch from the old vendor back in February! It's legit :)

The user who posted this to Bluelight has sourced it from a series of three pictures posted to another forum (I won't mention the forum by name here since we link to vendors). The user, JohnnyHal had this to say about the pictures he took:

Before test pic;
[Image: SzXEzMl]

After test pic (approx 1 min);
[Image: Y40aPOU]

Mixed (as dark area in centre seemed to be powder sticking together?)
[Image: RV9a6Pf]

Given that the three pictures were posted together and the person who took them specifically commented on the cause of the dark area in the centre of the second picture in the series, it's hard to see this being taken out of context as anything but a deliberate attempt at distortion. But in any case, the three pictures are linked above and you can make up your own minds.

The same user posted an album showing the reaction with various other reagents: https://imgur.com/a/KIuHn