• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-Fly Thread

^ also, isn't 2C-C supposed to be the least potent 2C-X? because people here reported having taken less than 20mg and having a good experience, also intensity-wise..

So Solipsis, are you saying you got the lab tests done and it doesn't look like 2C-B-fly? If so, that's very disappointing and brings doubt to some other things too.

Indeed. This debacle has rendered as unreliable a fair number of recent reports here and elsewhere. I'm glad that I didn't purchase 2C-B-FLY at this time. Ditto re. a few other chemicals. Internet distributors that do this kind of thing deserve utter contempt from the community -- permanently -- and a very prejudiced SWAT team at their doorstep.

Can't wait for Solis lab analysis. It certainly didn't feel like 2C-C (and duration/potency don't really match either). From the *other* NMR that was linked somewhere it looked like two aromatic rings were present. And lots of water..not a dry powder.

This baffles me greatly. What I took couldn't have been 2C-C. No way. As Roi says, both potency and duration is completely off. Also, qualitatively it was quite different from other 2C's I've tried, and it fit the descriptions of 2CB-Fly perfectly. Of cause, it could easily have been something else, some unknown new stuff, but I'm quite positive that it wasn't one of the "regular" 2C's. Hhhmmm.......or am I really?

Thinking about it, it could actually have been a small dose of 2C-I mixed with something. It's not impossible...........But I'm still inclined to believe that the first test batch was the real deal, also considering that Roi and Kishka had it tested to good results.

Dissapointing.

Thinking about it, it could actually have been a small dose of 2C-I mixed with something. It's not impossible...........But I'm still inclined to believe that the first test batch was the real deal, also considering that Roi and Kishka had it tested to good results.

Dissapointing.

What's confusing is that the NMR analysis was performed on the first batch, apparently. If you go through the comments of the page in which it was posted, the guy who claimed to have it NMR tested posted before complaining for the one month delay of his order ... He told he placed an order on May

All of this is very dissapointing and worrying. I have some supposed 2C-B-Fly on the way and Im very worried to have been sent 2C-C because its scheduled in my country. But chances are I wont be sent anything at all

But as has been said above, this renders much of the recent data useless, or at least uncertain. 2C-B-FLY will remain as a legend untill further notice. I remember having read in the past that the synthesis of the FLY compounds was expensive and complicated, so I was suspicious when it came out with the price it came out, but seeing that there where good reviews showing I guess I just bit the bait :/ :p

Well let's not jump to final conclusions until Soli's lab work comes back. It wouldn't be the first time this has happened though, not even for 2C-B-fly specifically. I will say I was wondering at people experiencing visuals, because when I tried 2C-B-fly a long time ago (I think that was really 2C-B-fly, but I guess who can be certain?), there were definitely no visuals, it was an empathogenic/psychedelic sparkle thing.

Someone should send some of those DOPR blotters into a lab too, though it seems more likely that could be for real as, from what I understand, the DOXs are not too hard to synthesize.

I had no visuals either on "2C-B-FLY" at 22mg except minor CEVs. Just the warm euphoria.

Well let's not jump to final conclusions until Soli's lab work comes back. It wouldn't be the first time this has happened though, not even for 2C-B-fly specifically. I will say I was wondering at people experiencing visuals, because when I tried 2C-B-fly a long time ago (I think that was really 2C-B-fly, but I guess who can be certain?), there were definitely no visuals, it was an empathogenic/psychedelic sparkle thing.

Someone should send some of those DOPR blotters into a lab too, though it seems more likely that could be for real as, from what I understand, the DOXs are not too hard to synthesize.

Your description "empathogenic/psychedelic sparkle thing" is exactly how I found the stuff I got. But honestly, 10 mg of 2C-I could do that too.

I'm not going say why, but I have good reason to think that the DOPr doesn't come from the same laboratory as the 2C-B-Fly, and it was sold by atleast two different vendors. Also I think it actually was tested already.

That's good, I'm really excited to try DOPR.

Well, we'll see in time I suppose, about this 2C-B-fly. I agree that the effects described sound in line, but then again, effects of psychedelics are so subjective and when you're just hearing about it from someone else it gets even more vague.

Regarding the batch of 2C-B-Fly, the sample that was analyzed was from the second small quantity they put up for sale (sometime in may). I think it still belonged to the first batch but i can't know for sure.

A little off-topic: There is real DOPr HCl making the rounds. I acquired a few grams of DOPr HCl alongside with DOiP and DOF. They were/are all manufactured by a very reputable european laboratory
and their quality has been verified by an independent NMR analysis.
So chances that the DOPr blotter is the real deal are quite high, but after getting ripped off regarding the 2C-B-Fly I wouldn't trust this particular vendor. So disappointing :/
If someone is really interested in trying DOPr he should look for the original source they are rather easy to find.
An additional pro is that their main motivation is synthesizing rare PEAs and alpha-methyl-PEAs and making them accessible to a wider audience (plus making a little money as side effect ;) ).
I hope this isn't too much vendor/source discussion.

I just want to say the first batch I received in february was 2C-B-FLY. The marquis test i've done turns the same color as 2C-B-FLY should be (yellow), haven't tried the 2nd batch btw

I just want to say the first batch I received in february was 2C-B-FLY. The marquis test i've done turns the same color as 2C-B-FLY should be (yellow), haven't tried the 2nd batch btw

Well positive reagant testing indicates the right identity but doesn't proof it. I have no means to know for sure wether what you got is 2C-B-Fly or not and
as long as you haven't performed some kind of chromatography or a NMR analysis on your sample you can't know for sure either.
So if you still have some of your 2C-B-Fly left please send a few milligrams to wedinos or energycontrol for further testing.

Well positive reagant testing indicates the right identity but doesn't proof it. I have no means to know for sure wether what you got is 2C-B-Fly or not and
as long as you haven't performed some kind of chromatography or a NMR analysis on your sample you can't know for sure either.
So if you still have some of your 2C-B-Fly left please send a few milligrams to wedinos or energycontrol for further testing.

Doubt and submitting for lab analysis to make sure are always smart handling these substances, though in this case let's look at the information we have: her Marquis test was consistent while mine wasn't, indicating different batches. Her yellow reaction, when cross checked with this, shows these alternative possibilities:

25C / other 25X - oral efficacy difference
2C-P - timeline mismatch
2C-E - *could* be consistent, although seems like effect mismatch
2C-D - duration mismatch
several tryptamines - duration mismatch
butylone and other cathinones - effect / drug type mismatch
DOM / alkyl DOX - duration / effect mismatch

While I encourage Kishka to have hers tested, right now it looks like there is one batch with consistent results and one batch with inconsistent results.

Otherwise think about it: they had a fake 2C-B-FLY with the right Marquis reaction, then switched that for a fake with the wrong Marquis reaction? I don't think so. If they werent duped themselves it seems more likely that after verification of the right stuff they try to make more money with a fake, riding on the legitimacy of the first material.

Since I have to leave my home soon it's difficult for me to invest time / energy in this, but hopefully next thursday I can have some of mine lab tested, it will still be probably multiple weeks before I have the results..

Anyway my theory is not meant to be a substitute for actual lab tests @ Kishka

Last edited:

This is obviously a valid point and it seems clear that there are two batches. I am trying to get a marquis test to see if my sample is consistent with Solipsis' or Kishka's results.
@Kishka: I certainly didn't want to badmouth anything ;). In this case there isn't only the positive reagant testing which indicates the right identity of your 2C-B-Fly.
But I still think that skepticism is appropriate especially given the fact that someone in the chain has no problem with sending false products or in this case even a mixture of two products (which should probably mimick the effects of 2C-B-Fly...).

Sooooooo excited. I received my baby ! Only took 2 days for the delivery within EU, couldn't be happier =D

IMG_20150420_192142_1.jpg

IMG_20150420_192212_1.jpg

Gonna try it tonight, I'll report ASAP! I can't wait to research it, it seems marvelous on Erowid.

Hope yours arrives soon Faggot.

I just want to say the first batch here (see pictures) was the legit 2C-B-FLY. It was indeed very different from 2C-C (I tried 2C-C a lot so I'm positive). I think the second batch was not 2C-B-FLY because the colors of the powder was not the same.

I am lucky and I have the first batch. I am going to perform a marquis test and I will publish later the pics so we can verify at least if both batches are different.
It's not sent yet to the lab for GC/MS.

Well. We are not lucky at all.

I attach the reaction with Marquis.

That's strange, I remember performing a marquis test as soon as it arrived and it correctly became yellow. I've tried today with a new bottle. Maybe it is adulterated or mixed? Maybe my reactive was contaminated?

I do not know. But I bought the first batch and it looks to be contaminated 2C-C as Solipsis one.

Last edited:
I have the same as your, except my marquis was yellow as it should be... You sure you're test isn't adulterated ? Shame, I do not have that 2C-B-FLY anymore :\

The second batch however does not have the same packaging so you have the first batch as I did.

Thanks so much by the way for that !!

I also have the same packaging, but was shipped after shop closed the first time so this could also be the second batch, (is there a batch number?) will double check tomorrow... I don't have Marquis, but will bring it in for proper testing..

Last edited: