View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-A Thread

atara

Bluelighter
I figured a thread would be appropriate to discuss the awesome research chemical 2C-A, the astatine analog of 2C-B and 2C-I. That's 4-astato-2,5-dimethoxy-phenethylamine, for the chemically inclined.

I got my first chance at it about a week ago and my own experience along with everyone else I've heard that has tried it indicates that this is truly a psychedelic beyond compare. Many people -- in fact, almost all -- I've talked to, including myself, have had plus-four experiences on the Shulgin scale, and I can't help but think it's my new favorite of all the 2C's, if not all psychedelics.

I figured a thread would be appropriate to discuss the awesome research chemical 2C-A, the astatine analog of 2C-B and 2C-I. That's 4-astato-2,5-dimethoxy-phenethylamine, for the chemically inclined.

I got my first chance at it about a week ago and my own experience along with everyone else I've heard that has tried it indicates that this is truly a psychedelic beyond compare. Many people -- in fact, almost all -- I've talked to, including myself, have had plus-four experiences on the Shulgin scale, and I can't help but think it's my new favorite of all the 2C's, if not all psychedelics.

April Fool!

Astatine is a highly radioactive element with a half life of a few hours, so if 2C-A could be made, it would be extremely radioactive, and probably fatal to ingest.

hahaa, you got me. someone on another forum asked what 2c to start with, and someone suggested to go in alphabetical order. 2C-A it is!

Haha, do you mind if I rename this thread from Big & Dandy to Weak, Bald, Tired & Shaky? ;)

hey, as long as it gets you a medicinal card for kfc, what's a little cancer between friends :)

Haha...This was definetly one of the better aprils fools i've seen this year. =D

^I wonder how many people actually tried to order it...