• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread - 4th Instance

I don't see how it would be a problem if you're planning on leaving hours between the mephedrone wearing off and dosing, but then again, that's just me using "common sense" which means nothing.

1.2mg is definitely going to be too much for a social setting. It depends on what exactly the function is, but I would do half, if not less than half, if you're going to be in a setting where you're surrounded by people that are not ok with that type of thing.

I have some interesting observations about tolerance that I hope would be useful.
Doses were from reliable vendor.

Day 1: 1mg taken at 11pm (3 hours after 150ug AL-LAD dose)
Amazing visuals and some insight on the comedown, one of the best psychadelic experiences I've had. Lasted around 7 hours.

Day 2: 1mg taken at 3pm
Hardly some, if not any, visuals. Perhaps it seemed like the world had higher contrast (e.g greener grass, bluer sky). Weed didn't add anything to the experience.

Day 5: 2.5mg taken at midnight
Some visuals, as if I've taken less than 400ug. Whole experience lasted around 4 hours.

So in conclusion, if you're planning on tripping with 25i again, do wait a MINIMUM of 1 week, optimally 2 weeks, if you want the most out of your trip.
I hope this was useful to some people

I never thought I could dislike a psychedelic until I came across 25I. Thanks to this chemical I now know what is meant by the term 'body load'.
I've had DOM, 2C-E, DPT, LSD, 4-AcO-DMT and shrooms and I get along just fine with them. I'm a pretty hardcore psychonaut - tonight's DOM trip is going to be my 7th since the start of the year (and we're not even half-way through January... shit!).

25I is the most dirty feeling, anxiogenic, dysphoric shit I've ever taken. I was shocked. Seriously, what's the point in this stuff? I took it twice and had to take codeine+promethazine just to quell the body load and make the experience bearable; then smoke and drink myself into a stupor to be able to enjoy it.

Seriously, just stay away from 25I. There is something very fucked up and sinister about this chemical, plus it's very toxic.

^ Jees, 25i has a body load but not THAT unbearable, how much did you take?
Both times I had a blotter with 1-1.5mg.
I would like to add that I'm healthy and athletic. I eat well, I take magnesium citrate and a couple of other supplements every day and go to the gym/play sports 3-4 times per week.

The body load was fucking horrendous the first time I did it. Not painful or nauseating - just extremely uncomfortable and disgusting. I was getting a lot of weird sensations mostly in my bladder and my asshole (NOT COOL) and shaking like I had Parkinson's or some shit.
The second time I already had the codeine+promethazine in me before I dosed, so I managed to avoid the body load. I still had to smoke myself retarded to combat the anxiety though.

Trust me, I can handle my psychedelics. I barely get any body load from 2C-E, LSD or DPT - even in high doses. DOM (which I'm tripping on now) and 4-AcO-DMT don't give me a body load at all. All of these psychedelics give me a very warm, euphoric body high which for some reason was totally absent from both my 25I experiences. And before you say it, this has absolutely NOTHING to do with set and setting. It's a crappy compound, plain and simple.

The NBOMes are a profoundly useless class of drugs. There is nothing special about them at all - they don't do anything that other phenethylamines and LSD etc. don't do better. Plus there's the toxicity - this shit has been known to cause nerve damage and even painful deaths in some people for no discernable reason. Seriously, fuck NBOMes.

alright fuck em
but I'm on 25inboh again tonight - small bit (250mics), and weird but I like it and my stash of good stuff is getting low.
but yeah it's craap.

The NBOMes are a profoundly useless class of drugs. There is nothing special about them at all - they don't do anything that other phenethylamines and LSD etc. don't do better. Plus there's the toxicity - this shit has been known to cause nerve damage and even painful deaths in some people for no discernable reason. Seriously, fuck NBOMes.

I pretty much feel the same way, and get the same exact reaction from NBOMEs. Just a very unpleasant drug all around, almost like it wasn't even intended for human consumption. It seems more poisonous than psychedelic.

It's not so much mind expanding as it is brain frying.

Both times I had a blotter with 1-1.5mg.
The body load was fucking horrendous the first time I did it. .

While I agree with your opinion you took a very large dose. Erowid lists 500-800mcg as common. And not knowing exactly how much between 1 and 1,5mg does not help either.
Just thought it should be mentioned :)

Dear all,

I'd like to express my experience and concern with this compound and it's possible physical harm n toxicity.

A bit of background on myself:
Late 20s, plenty of experiences with psychedelics mostly LSD, some shroom trips thrown in there, one time had a 2c-P trip (most bizarre visual experience!). Taken MDMA a plethora of times. Kilos of cannabis probably smoked.
Out of all the psychedelic doses I've had, I've never felt any lingering physical harm post the trip/experience, in general I felt quite healthy after I've come down and a few days later.

This summer (2015), I received some blotter paper that was sold to me as LSD, I took one and instantly noticed how bitter it was. I thought it was strange as I never had such bitter acid before, after searching online I found this new compound which has been reported to be LSD, but actually was 25i-Nbome. Anyway the trip was lovely and quite mild. Over the course of the next couple of months I intermittently took it more, mostly in half doses and noticed if I wasn't particular active during the experience, there would be an uncomfortable heart/chest sensation, It didn't worry me too much as when taking MDMA, also gave this side effect, which wouldn't feel no more intense than an 30 min jog. Heart rate increases, so in a party sense this would be quite acceptable, take 25i, get a boost of energy, heart rate increases, you come down, heart rate goes back to normal. Safe and no harm done, good time had.

Some months later, again being sold something to be LSD but after taking it, clearly not! as it was extremely bitter. This batch was stronger than before. First time I took it was a half blotter at a festival, It was strong, good times and no sleep was had. After a few days there was no lingering physical harm perceived.

Now, Around 3/4 weeks ago, I took 1 full tab of this newer batch as tolerance was thought to have developed. Well It wasn't! I experienced mad fractal visions accompanied with a highly increased heart rate, there was some heavy anxiety at times too. It took some time to come down the next day and go to sleep. However my concern is I think this compound fucked with my heart or something because some of the chest sensations that were felt during the trip are still felt now although not as intense, even 3/4 weeks after!! I never had this with any other psychedelics, so it is very disconcerting, what kind of long-term effects this compound has on our nuero-chemistry that regulates blood flow to the heart etc... etc.... I urge people to avoid this compound and if you must take it, take it a very low doses.

FYI: I am not entirely sure it is 25i-Nbome by the way, I can only assume it is from the taste and online trip reports discussing the effects, it could be any of the Nbome 2C type compounds or something else, but it was on blotter.

Be safe everyone <3.
PsyPhase

I received a nasal spray from a friend at 140ug/s. He also gave me 2C-B-FLY-NBOMe, which I most likely will never use.

I am very excited to try 25i, as i've always wanted to try 2C-I but never got a hold of it. My friend actually nicknamed 25i "beautyspray". But on the other hand i'm fairly scared of the side effects. I've had 25e-NBOH in a nasal spray solution, worked my way up to 800ug and had intense visuals which were dope. But after that came EXTREME vasoconstriction which had me panicking very hard. I've managed every psychedelic on my own including tons of DMT and 5-MeO-DMT trips but with this vasoconstriction I just couldn't get ahold of my mind, I thought I was dying. I hope this will not be the case with 25i..

I received a nasal spray from a friend at 140ug/s. He also gave me 2C-B-FLY-NBOMe, which I most likely will never use.

I am very excited to try 25i, as i've always wanted to try 2C-I but never got a hold of it. My friend actually nicknamed 25i "beautyspray". But on the other hand i'm fairly scared of the side effects. I've had 25e-NBOH in a nasal spray solution, worked my way up to 800ug and had intense visuals which were dope. But after that came EXTREME vasoconstriction which had me panicking very hard. I've managed every psychedelic on my own including tons of DMT and 5-MeO-DMT trips but with this vasoconstriction I just couldn't get ahold of my mind, I thought I was dying. I hope this will not be the case with 25i..

25i is the most dangerous nbome. Especially intranasal. Keep the dosage low, if you do use this. And know that it is much different than 2C-I.

Lower than 750ug. Ideally 500ug or lower.

You're still playing with fire, though.

My recommendation is to ditch it.
Isn't the poison in the dose? I thought all deaths were paired with extremely high dosages (or thinking they had LSD so doubled/trippled dosages)?

Isn't the poison in the dose? I thought all deaths were paired with extremely high dosages (or thinking they had LSD so doubled/trippled dosages)?

Some deaths occurred as low as 1000ug. Generally, you're correct. And, the nBOMEs are fickle substances whose lethality is not well understood. Hence, playing with fire.