• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOH Thread

Shaggyfin you could also try dropping approximately 500ug in a capsule to test for oral activity. Then you will be adding some new information to what is already known.

Edit: when I say "approximately" I don't mean approximate the dosage, that would be dangerous. I mean adjust according to your own tastes/experience.

Last edited:
Shaggyfin, you know what you could do which would be helpful? Order some reagent tests (marquis, ehrlich, etc) and post some photos of the colour changes that occurred when exposed to 25i-nboh. That would add some information which is not currently in the public domain.

Yeah, then you come and bust down my door with the FDA.

Shaggy, have you bio-assayed the OH yet? If not why ate you complain so much. Please compare and contrast with the Me-series.

Why are YOU GUYS complaining to much. The thread with my complaints is deleted and the thread I asked for mergence is here. So ya'll can fuck right off. I got the informative thread put where it needed to be with that complaining.

Shaggyfin you could also try dropping approximately 500ug in a capsule to test for oral activity. Then you will be adding some new information to what is already known.

Edit: when I say "approximately" I don't mean approximate the dosage, that would be dangerous. I mean adjust according to your own tastes/experience.

Are you saying to see if it works other than sublingually. That's a good idea. I should actually test cross tolerance too...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's assumed knowledge that all the N benzyl 2c analogues are orally inactive. Proper scientists double check each others claims though, right? You obviously want to add new information to the body of knowledge and that is admirable. It's what makes us psychonauts rather than simply drug users.

However always, always expect the unexpected. Don't swallow 3mg assuming it will be inactive.

You get the point of bluelight right? If I was to google "25i-nboh", this page would appear in the first few hits. The primary purpose of posting here is to inform the visitors who come from that and other routes. The more valuable information offered to them, the less likely they are to do something stupid. Conversely, the more noise we create, the less likely these visitors will find the information they are looking for leading to possible dangerous behaviour. That's what we mean by "harm reduction".

Last edited:
^ yes, you need to at least test the material.
Hey man, this isn't the shaggy fun experience. Please clean up your posting style, BL is for harm reduction ie the dissemination of information. It's not about you, my friend.

Edit: I'm not flaming, please don't think I'm trying to get mad.

There is no need to be so defensive, people are just making friendly suggestions as you are quite lucky to have access to such rare chemicals and you can use this to make some great contributions. Not everyone is out to get, you, not the FDA and especially not bluelighters :)

I have tried it not so long ago, did 1 mg buccally with probably some slight cross-tolerance from moderate use of 5-MeO-MIPT. I liked it far more than the methylated version, the NBOH tab resulted in a much more gentle, soft, intellectual and to some extent even ecstatic trip. Note: feels much more well combined with a couple beers. Sitting back with one in a park just watching people pass by and have fun in their ways was absolutely amazing and helped me see the beauty of life to a new extent. The lack of strong stimulation present in the NBOMe's makes for an actually even better sense of well-being with this one.

I have tried it not so long ago, did 1 mg buccally with probably some slight cross-tolerance from moderate use of 5-MeO-MIPT. I liked it far more than the methylated version, the NBOH tab resulted in a much more gentle, soft, intellectual and to some extent even ecstatic trip. Note: feels much more well combined with a couple beers. Sitting back with one in a park just watching people pass by and have fun in their ways was absolutely amazing and helped me see the beauty of life to a new extent. The lack of strong stimulation present in the NBOMe's makes for an actually even better sense of well-being with this one.

Thats pretty interesting, I felt the 25i-nbome to be very stimulating and could see where that being toned down would be nice for others, not that I didn't enjoy it, but ill have to see how it fares at higher doses for me as it was quite intense at 400ug. vendor has this one but this little thread is pretty much the ONLY source of info on this compound in the whole of the internet.

Thats pretty interesting, I felt the 25i-nbome to be very stimulating and could see where that being toned down would be nice for others, not that I didn't enjoy it, but ill have to see how it fares at higher doses for me as it was quite intense at 400ug. vendor has this one but this little thread is pretty much the ONLY source of info on this compound in the whole of the internet.

The post you quote was quite interesting huh? This has appeared recently so hopefully more reports & more information might appear. I assume this bypasses the govermments recent NBOMe law, right? Wasting their time, aren't they? Lol

Well, Ive known of a very popular vendor who has had it for quite some time, one that I know several people here use but no one has used the nboh or talked about it, here or elsewhere on the net.. so it is interesting to here a first hand account and a comparison to 25i-nbome. Its also interesting because said vendor is pulling 25i-nbome. Annd since I made that post having tried almost 1mg nasally which was really fucking intense on body stimulation - felt like I was dropped into an electrically charged pool of sharks - I find the thought of the nboh even more interesting. Interesting indeed.

Hi folks :) While i'm not exactly new to BL, I have been lurking around for quite a while, and thought i might take the opportunity to maybe help add to the body of knowledge on this molecule. I have a 10mg sample on the way, and will be testing sometimes within the following week. ROA/dose will probably be IM/300mcg.for the first event. (I don't want to bother with snorting solutions or trying to complex with cyclodextrins, etc., etc.,) I have 20+ years experience with psychedelics (L, Shrooms, salvia, 2C-E/I/P, DMT, 5-MeO-DALT, ad nauseum (pun intended)....., but, the closest experience(s) that I've had I suppose would be 2C-I, or possibly E, as I've not tried any 25(x)-NBOMe.....soooo that being said and since there is little info on this chem yet, if anyone has any suggestions, requests, etc., I'd like to hear them as I'd like to contribute the best info that I can to everyone about the experience. I have 25c-NBOMe on the way as well, and could sample it first....hmmm....

Here is a trip report for 25i NBOH

An uncertain quantity (labeled at 27mg) of 25i NBOH from a reliable vendor was weighed on a scale to be 25mg (with a +/- 2mg margin of error), and then dissolved in 5mL of a 75.5% by volume ethanol water solution. Volume of the solution was determined using a 1mL syringe with .01mL graduations. Accounting for human error, and for scale margin of error, doses of 500ug / 0.1mL +/- 36ug were prepared.

One dose of 500ug in the form of the above prepared solution was administered nasally. Moderate burning sensation was reported for a period of approximately 30 seconds before subsiding significantly.

T:+0:05 - Slight visuals reported
T:+0:10 - Strong Euphoria, and intense visualizations
T:+0:15-1:15 - Visualizations increased dramatically over this period until plateauing. No reported nausea. Subject reported slight neck pain, and slight aching in the back of the head. No other discomfort reported
T:+2:30 - Visuals have begun to decrease
T:+3:30 - Almost no visual distortion, mild euphoria remaining
T:+4:30 - Subject returned to baseline, and fell asleep.

Summary : Substance provides strong visuals, low body load, and intense euphoria with an acceptable duration.

We're the effects similar to its NBOMe counterpart?
Your description sure seems to make me think so

I would not know. 25i NBOMe was illegalized in my jurisdiction some time ago. However, the effects of this do seem remarkably similar to other stories I have heard about 25i NBOMe.

We're the effects similar to its NBOMe counterpart?
Your description sure seems to make me think so

IME, the dose and effects of an NBOH are similar to the NBOMe, but the duration is much shorter, about 4 hours total, as presented in the post by Usirius1. Personally, I prefer the NBOH.

Based on other reports I've read about the NBOMe variant, I think I would prefer the NBOH. However, I think the short duration has to do with the ROA. Insufflation is typically, IME, half the duration of oral, or buccal ROAs for most PEAs

I'm going again Friday night. I'm curious to see the effect that tolerance has three days after the last trip. Typically, for me, as long as I have a couple days in between, i'm fine. Once however, I went 5 nights in a row, alternating between 4acoDMT and Allylescaline each night. First night was 15mg and the fifth night was 80mg.

Keep in mind that these are full-agonists and have an extreme binding rate, which for us, the subjective researcher (sounds better than "user", right? :D), means that there's heavy tolerance. With NBOMes I've found that for the first week you'll never get anywhere, probably the same for their NBOH counterparts

Last edited by a moderator:
Subject A took 500ug 25i NBOH nasally on day 1. Then 1000ug on day 4. A reported significantly greater effects on day 4 relative to day 1. Then on day 7 , took 500ug and reported effects only slightly less than on at 1.

Subject B took 750ug nasally on day 1 accompanied by 500ug xanax orally. Subject reported similar effects to subject A. Then on day 5, B took 500ug 25i NBOH and experienced significantly greater effects than day 1.

Conclusion: The tolerance developed from the use of 25i NBOH may differ from the tolerance of 25i NBOMe. Anecdotal evidence indicates that with NBOMe compounds, two weeks would be needed between doses to reduce tolerance to baseline. Further studies are necessary as two subjects alone are not enough to draw a real conclusion from.

Based on other reports I've read about the NBOMe variant, I think I would prefer the NBOH. However, I think the short duration has to do with the ROA. Insufflation is typically, IME, half the duration of oral, or buccal ROAs for most PEAs

The NBOH group is more polar than the NBOMe group and polar substances are excreted more easily so that just may be the explanation..