• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

I found it icy cold, its has this electric "blue" feeling to it, not really that enjoyable. Gave me some anxiety, but so do many dissociatives.

I tried 120mg rectally and within 20 minutes I was transported to a similar but uniquely different room -- some inner city apartment. I experienced pretty complete ego death, and was confused of my own existence.

Only the comeups feature any euphoria. Ive taken it a number of times and wished I hadn't taken it and was simply waiting for it to be over.

Interesting note, i found I could abort the experience very quickly with 1000mg of l-theanine, which is an NMDA-agonist. It doesn't stop all the physical effects but the mental state is quickly reversed.

With that "electric blue feeling", I do imagine that you are simply referring to the higher amount of spiritual consciousness you are able to witness on 2-f-dck. I have noticed the same thing. Never had the idea this was in any way cold, though. I used this daily to resort anxiety issues but after getting off heavy addiction you are only the victim of withdrawl. Most people will say dissociatives have no withdrawl but I beg to differ. I have had withdrawl effects from MXE aswell after 6 months of daily use. Your whole body shaking like crazy without a fix.

With that "electric blue feeling", I do imagine that you are simply referring to the higher amount of spiritual consciousness you are able to witness on 2-f-dck. I have noticed the same thing. Never had the idea this was in any way cold, though. I used this daily to resort anxiety issues but after getting off heavy addiction you are only the victim of withdrawl. Most people will say dissociatives have no withdrawl but I beg to differ. I have had withdrawl effects from MXE aswell after 6 months of daily use. Your whole body shaking like crazy without a fix.

Being a spiritually disconnected person, I don't know anything about that directly, though when I took 500mg of actual DCK (not 2f-dck), I was transport above world, and while looking down, I saw these neon blue wires covering the earth, with the notion that these wires connect certain individuals to one another. I don't believe it of course, but it was quite intense of a vision. That was the first and only time to take it. I have no tolerance to dissociatives (in fact im quite sensitive to them) so I was high for days after that.

People are connected to eachother in a way but I cannot speak about your experience. Or what exactly you have experienced. It is not clear or obvious enough for me to make a statement. I enjoyed DCK when I used it. A bit more sedative than 2-F-DCK imo. Which reminds me more of real ketamine. I had a habbit of using about 500mg 2-F-DCK orally about 4 times a day. I'm glad to take a break.

Nope. Week and a half later and no difference with 65mg at once. Such a weird substance at these low dosages, nothing going on almost, no headfuck whatsoever. Usually smoking a bit of weed kicks it off, but that didn't help much either, drinking a bit of alcohol with it went fine as well. Nothing more but an enjoyable mood stabilizer so far.

Did you snort it? I really find it to be substantially more effective orally, though it's still lacking compared to ketamine or many other dissos.

Being a spiritually disconnected person, I don't know anything about that directly, though when I took 500mg of actual DCK (not 2f-dck), I was transport above world, and while looking down, I saw these neon blue wires covering the earth, with the notion that these wires connect certain individuals to one another. I don't believe it of course, but it was quite intense of a vision. That was the first and only time to take it. I have no tolerance to dissociatives (in fact im quite sensitive to them) so I was high for days after that.

Jesus christ, that's a hell of a dose of DCK. I get pretty dissociated from 25mg of that stuff.

Did you snort it? I really find it to be substantially more effective orally, though it's still lacking compared to ketamine or many other dissos.

Jesus christ, that's a hell of a dose of DCK. I get pretty dissociated from 25mg of that stuff.

I should write up that trip report. It was the most intense psychedelic experience in my life. At the peak i somehow wobbled across the room and consumed a few hundred milligrams of n-ethylpentedrone and some tianeptine and proceeded to have the single most euphoric drug experience of my life, combined with some amazing open eyed visuals. Took 3 weeks for me to feel normal again. Apparently the batch was contaminated with O-PCE, which is potent in its own right.

Yeah, in fact more potent. I wouldn't mind reading that story.

I found it icy cold, its has this electric "blue" feeling to it, not really that enjoyable. Gave me some anxiety, but so do many dissociatives.

I tried 120mg rectally and within 20 minutes I was transported to a similar but uniquely different room -- some inner city apartment. I experienced pretty complete ego death, and was confused of my own existence.

Only the comeups feature any euphoria. Ive taken it a number of times and wished I hadn't taken it and was simply waiting for it to be over.
Would you say it was dysphoric? I've had a couple of 3rd plateau dxm trips which had some of that happening, but this seemed so benign, both mentally and physically, I'm really wondering how this could lead to ego death without the mental confusion going on that I normally associate with higher dose dissociative trips. I kinda get the waiting for it to be over part though, but only because I wasn't getting much out of it, just seemed to go nowhere.
Most people will say dissociatives have no withdrawl but I beg to differ. I have had withdrawl effects from MXE aswell after 6 months of daily use. Your whole body shaking like crazy without a fix.
Ketamine has slight mu opioid activity, lot's of these novel analogues probably have some degree of that going on. But you don't have to convince me that 6 months of daily use and 50gr of 2-fdck later won't lead to somekind of withdrawal syndrome, I think the addiction potential of dissociatives is wholly underestimated tbh.

Hehe, from now on you can safely assume everything I ingest is either smoked or oral, I'm not a fan of drips after getting shat on by dpt, never again. ;)

Would you say it was dysphoric?

Yes, definitely dysphoric. The only euphoria ive gotten from it was during the come up, and Inconsistently. Keep in mind I'm not a big fan of ketamine either, though I did find it to be surprisingly euphoric when IV'd.

I find ketamine neither euphoric nor dysphoric, but very comforting. Reality can be warping utterly to the point that it seems to be ending and yet there is a blanket of indifference or acceptance. I have only done a decently high dose of 2f-DCK once (I've also done lower doses that didn't do anything noteworthy), but I did not find it to have that same feeling. In fact most dissos don't. Even MXE, which to me is the holy grail of dissos, could sometimes be immensely comforting and sometimes be quite the opposite. On the other hand the potential for intense euphoria was also there with MXE, and I've never felt that kind of thing with ketamine.

I used this for about a year or so when it was available in my country.
Went for IM right away with no bs.

Very nice i would say, very similar to regular K but also quite different.

I find ketamine neither euphoric nor dysphoric, but very comforting. Reality can be warping utterly to the point that it seems to be ending and yet there is a blanket of indifference or acceptance. I have only done a decently high dose of 2f-DCK once (I've also done lower doses that didn't do anything noteworthy), but I did not find it to have that same feeling. In fact most dissos don't. Even MXE, which to me is the holy grail of dissos, could sometimes be immensely comforting and sometimes be quite the opposite. On the other hand the potential for intense euphoria was also there with MXE, and I've never felt that kind of thing with ketamine.

IV ketamine was actually very euphoric and quite compulsive. I was only injecting 5 to 8mg at a time but it came on like a freight train. Enough time to pull out the syringe but barely. It brought the heat and warmth I was looking for (i was in pretty severe opioid withdrawal at the time and was desperate). I don't inject drugs anymore so it wasn't an option with 2f-dck. My guess is that it would have been much better intravenously. I got the hint of euphoria a few times during onset, so i take that to mean it would be good IV'd. Of course I don't recommend anyone IV 2f-dck -- those were darker times and I was desperate. I'm tempted to try 4-HO-PCP since it had decent affinity for the MOR and I see a vendor has it, but I don't trust myself with an appreciable amount of a stimulating mania inducing dissociative because who knows what I'll do. If i could buy 10mg only I'd get some in a heartbeat.

I love nitrous oxide but i doubt its primarily because of its NMDA-antagonist properties. It also activates the MOR and benzodiazepine binding area of the GABA-A complex, which likely mediates its euphoric and anxiolytic properties. Clearly the psychotomimetic properties are mediated by its NMDA-antagonist properties, which are easily enjoyable when youve essentially taken an opioid and benzo at the same time.

I've used 2-f-dck IM but didn't really notice much benefit. I'd rather not use needles at all really.

I've used 2-f-dck IM but didn't really notice much benefit. I'd rather not use needles at all really.

I tried IM ketamine but didn't like it. Just felt weird, reminded of salvia, where your body feels like its being ripped in half. IV ketamine felt like a narcotic. I bet 3-5mg of ketamine with a shot of heroin would be exceptional though of course is this asking for big trouble. I bet IV 2f-dck is pretty good, but I encourage no one to try it.

I forgot to mention, 2f-dck worked pretty well vaped. Not sure how safe it is but i was surprised how strong it was.

I forgot to mention, 2f-dck worked pretty well vaped. Not sure how safe it is but i was surprised how strong it was.
Always weary of smoking a hcl myself, no breathing issues/sore throat? That is interesting though, maybe a viable option if it cuts back on dosage significantly, probably messes with duration I assume.

Always weary of smoking a hcl myself, no breathing issues/sore throat? That is interesting though, maybe a viable option if it cuts back on dosage significantly, probably messes with duration I assume.

I didn't find it harsh, and I am pretty sensitive to harsh vapor. Never did over 40-50mg, I found it pretty strong. Yes it is shorter lived. I had a bit of a freak out when i walked to the supermarket after smoking a combo of 4-ho-met and 2f-dck, even though it had been an hour. Something about the colors being too bright, the boxes on the shelves looked too vivid, combined with a sense of derealization made me want to get out of there quick, but i wound up staying and making my purchase. I thought it would have worn off by then but it hadn't.

I attempted it again at 88mg (oral) last night, had the exact same experiences negro described, euphoric at first, then turned into complete dysphoria. Onset was exactly 40 mins, very sudden sense of surrealism, words turning blurrier, intensity kept rising for 20 more mins or so, unexpectedly a lot heavier than the previous times. Physically I was almost in a hole, but not a pleasant one, mentally I was kinda buzzed, but just no euphoria left whatsoever, more a feeling of being poisoned, sweating profusely, lost all temperature regulation, cold sweat next to the heater, feel warm and comfortable outside in the freezing rain. Let me tell you that trying to take a shit while you're half gone physically is kinda weird btw, usually either shitting or vomiting fixes some of the shit feelings, pun intended, but it didnt. While washing my hands asked myself, would vomiting help? And it kinda did, intensity went down somewhat, but I was just left feeling wired and ill, sitting down with my head rested on my hands was the most comfortable because of vertigo, could only lie down after 15 mins of settling down trying not to think of suicidal ideation, lol.

Kinda made me want to chuck it. Could've been my mindset though, that the discussion here entered the back of my mind and influenced it, or me feeling kinda shit again lately had any bearing on it, but yeah, no fun whatsoever.

Personally I just don't really like 2f-DCK, it's no ketamine replacement, it totally lacks warmth and content, it's a cold, clinical dissociation. Not worth the money for me, in fact I doubt I'd take it for free.

It was honestly a whole lot more enjoyable at those lower dosages, where adding small amounts lead to a longer, drawn out experience, but not neccessarily heavier, having it hit me all at once was uncomfortable after the initial washings of euphoria, cold and clinical is how you could describe it yeah.

The anti-depressant qualities interest me the most in ketamine, was hoping this would have a similar effect, it did not. The lower dosages, maybe, this last one, it had the opposite effect. Kinda reminiscent of the following:

There's some ocd in me, having no control over the experience, letting go, etc, it can be challenging when the substance doesn't seem to want to work with you. Might be important to mention, I dunno, ymmv, what's not for me might be the shit for anyone else. Somewhat comforting to read others think the same way though, lol. I'll stick to low dose 2-fdck if I ever decide to try it again.