View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of the ones I kept in a sealing medium with 100% integrity against atmosphere remain white, the ones in just a ziplock seem to turn yellow after about six weeks at room temperature, faster in the fridge, I believe due to moisture being the cause of this yellowing.

There has been ZERO affect on potency, however, with some of these yellowed ones being among the causes of the most potent trips taken.

Can anyone advise me an ideal amount of time to leave between trips in order to get the maximum trip effect? Thank you.

Can anyone advise me an ideal amount of time to leave between trips in order to get the maximum trip effect? Thank you.

Take this with a grain of salt. For information's sake, I am 6 ft tall, 185 lbs.

Day 1 25 ug
Day 8 75 ug
Day 15 100 ug
Day 22 100 ug
Day 30 100 ug (with MJ)

The day 22 trip was somewhat weaker than the day 15 trip, but stringer than day 1 or 8. The day 30 trip, with MJ, was the strongest trip yet, but nice and easy going. Day 37 (tonight) I expect to be similar to day 30.

I'm finding once a week with a small loss of potency and probably 10 days+ for complete removal of tolerance. If I wanted to be absolutely sure of maximum potency, I'd wait 14 days. 2 weeks is a good bet, and then you could move +/- a bit from that point.

Tom

(as a side note, combining MJ with the 1P-LSD, although enhancing the trip, has made subsequent use of MJ vastly stronger - to the point where I can easily say I'm tripping mildly off the weed. I don't like this as I am a medical MJ user, and can't currently smoke it as frequently as necessary to control arthritis. As time passes I'll see if this lessens).

Thank you, I took 1plsd in 1/8ths of a tab for a few days then built up my amount and took some every day from Jul 16th to Aug 5th with a couple of days off somewhere in between. I am going to take 7 days off and then try again on a whole tab. Towards the end of my experiment I was taking 5 tabs in a day without hardly any effect at all.

Take 2, annnnnd Action:

1P is a lovely chemical. Of the three novel lysergamides Eth-lad, Al-Lad, and 1P, this is my favorite one. Mellow, super clean, virtually no body load, warm lysergamide glowing feel. I appreciate the laid back nature of 1p. Difficult to typify the visual aspect of the trip, lots of breathing, patterning, ascii characters dancing about. We dosed in the woods and saw lots of blinking rainbow lights in the sky, loud hovercraft sounds overhead, UFOs EVERYwhere. We felt as if we were witnessing a coexisting dimension not normally visible.

I feel I spoilt my experience with this by dosing continually every day. As I started off with an 1/8th of a tab from July 16th to 20th then a few days break, then 1/2 a tab from July 22nd to 27th then from July 28th to Aug 5th daily 1 tab, then 2 then 3 etc. I feel my body learned a quick tolerance. The effects I received from the 1st 1/8th of a tab in my experiment were stronger than the subsequent trips.
If I had started with 1 whole tab back in July I think I would have had a full blown experience which would have taught me to respect the drug more. It also would mean I would have 24 tabs remaining not zero.

Live and learn.

I was on the same path this week. I love the feeling so much that I dosed 5 out of the 7 days. Would awaken with a tab or two and go about my daily routine. On the third day I got the strong prompting to "stop what you are doing" So I did. Taking care now to integrate my experiences and let tolerance reset. My serotonin receptors will thank me for it. After this T break I plan to take a higher dose of 500ug+. Interested what 1P-LSDMT would be like O__O

Take this with a grain of salt. For information's sake, I am 6 ft tall, 185 lbs.

Day 1 25 ug
Day 8 75 ug
Day 15 100 ug
Day 22 100 ug
Day 30 100 ug (with MJ)

The day 22 trip was somewhat weaker than the day 15 trip, but stringer than day 1 or 8. The day 30 trip, with MJ, was the strongest trip yet, but nice and easy going. Day 37 (tonight) I expect to be similar to day 30.

I'm finding once a week with a small loss of potency and probably 10 days+ for complete removal of tolerance. If I wanted to be absolutely sure of maximum potency, I'd wait 14 days. 2 weeks is a good bet, and then you could move +/- a bit from that point.

Tom

(as a side note, combining MJ with the 1P-LSD, although enhancing the trip, has made subsequent use of MJ vastly stronger - to the point where I can easily say I'm tripping mildly off the weed. I don't like this as I am a medical MJ user, and can't currently smoke it as frequently as necessary to control arthritis. As time passes I'll see if this lessens).

Wait...are you saying that mixing MJ and 1p has caused your MJ experienced post 1p trip to be more trippy? While this may be unpleasant for some this is extremely common effect of psychedelics in general...first you don't have to combine them while tripping for this to happen and second it's not just 1p-lsd that does this. After all the tripping I did in high school it seems to have permanently altered the MJ experience for me, even decades later. If you don't like this you may want to decrease your psychedelics use but I think if you accept it an don't fight it you will get used to it...just my two cents

Tried 300mics Friday night. Dosed at 8pm and had first inklings 45 minutes in, very energised. I had to retreat to bed soon after because it became overwhelming. I listened to music for the next six hours but 'I' simply wasn't there. I have no memory of existing until around 2am when I burst out of a non-dual awareness. Eight hours later I was still tripping hard. At this point I realised there was no qualitative difference compared to LSD. I dropped in and out of what the Tibetans call clear light and had some basically ineffable visionary experiences. It seems pointless to try to explain these because that would be translating into serial terms what was essentially a distributed experience. The time-scales are incompatible. I also had some difficult psychosomatic experiences and dark visions that I managed to navigate, nevertheless confirming that 1P can manifest all the heavens and hells of acid at higher doses, so caution is advised.

I emerged the next morning quite spaced. At 12pm I finally found the courage to venture outside and escape to local countryside. My senses were open. The sky was pristine. Simply listening to my environment was fulfilling. I fed a squirrel a chocolate hobnob and it was perfect in every way. The rest of the day went similarly.

I'll probably stick to 250mcg after this. It's essentially LSD for me, just with a different metabolic profile.

Took 300mcg of 1P-LSD last night. Enjoyed it immensley! Lasted around 9 hours before I slept. Some nice tracer visuals and a view into a kitchen that looked like a wonderful jungle :)

Good chat, good smiles, good night :)

Take 2, annnnnd Action:

1P is a lovely chemical. Of the three novel lysergamides Eth-lad, Al-Lad, and 1P, this is my favorite one. Mellow, super clean, virtually no body load, warm lysergamide glowing feel. I appreciate the laid back nature of 1p. Difficult to typify the visual aspect of the trip, lots of breathing, patterning, ascii characters dancing about. We dosed in the woods and saw lots of blinking rainbow lights in the sky, loud hovercraft sounds overhead, UFOs EVERYwhere. We felt as if we were witnessing a coexisting dimension not normally visible.

I was on the same path this week. I love the feeling so much that I dosed 5 out of the 7 days. Would awaken with a tab or two and go about my daily routine. On the third day I got the strong prompting to "stop what you are doing" So I did. Taking care now to integrate my experiences and let tolerance reset. My serotonin receptors will thank me for it. After this T break I plan to take a higher dose of 500ug+. Interested what 1P-LSDMT would be like O__O

I recently had a relatively low dose 1p-lsd experience that eclipsed nn-DMT in scope and strength.

I detailed this in pages back, but after taking a dose that was not at all more than my usual, at one point I went out into the dark and was seeing vines everywhere, like I was seeing the amalgamation of realities. Like I was seeing all the parallel universes that were close enough to what was going on at that moment to be readable, but like I'd see my car and a car parked slightly out of focus to the right and left, like in a parallel universe I parked slightly differently and I was seeing all of it superimposed on top of each other. This is hard to explain.

I also saw vines and branches ghostly imposed over a tree stump, as I could see where in another reality it had not been cut down, and at one point the air was filled with wire conduits that would interact and wriggle into the shape of wicker people, or touch existing wicker people on the lawn, and the most brilliant blue or orange neon light would inhabit the wire frame people, and they would walk and dance and sing such beautiful sounds, and then the light would be sucked back into the conduit wires and the wireform body would be left dormant and lifeless in the last position it was in.

Usually when I get really strong open eye visuals, it's like I'm not actually seeing them with my eyes, but with my mind, and trying to focus my eyes on them is not conducive to getting a better idea of what is going on, nor does it help to funnel out extra detail from the images.

In this case, everything was CRYSTAL CLEAR and I could focus on it with infinite complexity and detail, each layer of complexity giving way to another layer of even finer smaller complexity... I can not impart in words.... it was so beautiful, the color, the ideas, the experience, since none of my thoughts were in english at this time.

My point is this: the only thing missing was the specific feeling of a very specific group of entities that I feel are 'in the room with me' when I take DMT. You know the ones I mean if you've smoked DMT before.

I haven't tripped on 1p for a little while now, probably this weekend I am diving back into the pool.

How many mics was that?

I'm kind of dissapointed when I hear of all the crazy tails on lose dose as my metabolism for this one sucks and I only have 18 left

I thought if just give it up and try eth-lad seeing as how it's getting rave reviews, but alas it's quite pricey unless I want to bite the bullet and get powder (yikes!!)

A few days ago I took 150 mics to look at the night sky and the shooting stars. I took it at 9pm, expecting the 1p to keep me awake and energized all night. But while I had a pleasant experience, I felt sleepy by 2 am. The need to fend off sleep resulted in a trip that was less clear than previous experiences (more foggy-headed). I did not manage to fall asleep till 5:30 am. In the future I'll stick to day tripping or take some kind of stimulant if I want to stay up all night.

I found the visuals in this one way more enjoyable in the sunshine.

Regular old Lucy I prefer dark.....weird!

Yea that is true it is really beneficial to dose early so you can go outside. All lsd analogues seem to work better in the daylight and outside in nature is always fascinating.
I don't know how people say this is close or even "indistinguishable" from actual lsd. It's not close at all potency wise. It seems while 200ugs of lsd will have you immersed, 200ugs of 1p lsd feels like something completely different than lsd but similar in some ways. The factual kelidoscope of sunshine shining though the trees I got off 200ugs of lsd was amazing. The Trees were neon purple and some times things melted before my eyes. I also though the chair iv was a sitting in was melting and left with my other friends laughing historically. I could feel this amazing love for the universe it was mind blowing awesome that lasted for around 12 hours too. I also want to note I was only 14 when I dropped acid and unfortunately I have never been able to find any lsd since. So that is my one experience with it.
1p lsd at the same dose is very underwhelming. It's there but nothing that special about it. I have taken its ke 3 times total all at the least involving 100+ ugs of 1p.
The creativity isn't there or wasn't that night. I know set and setting have a lot to do with the expierence so I wait for prime moments to do it.
I tried eth lad though and that really reminded me of good old lucy. Very funny great material to work with. The visuals were quite good off 150 so I imagine 300ugs would be a amazing dose. That shit made me feel amazing about the world just like cllsd has but it's not as insanely crazy which is not a real bad trade off.
So getting back on track I really would like to know if I took a tab of 1p and a tab of eth lad do you think that that would create a completely different experience all together? I would think that would be a news drug initself mixing the two together.
Thanks
Nugz

^ My experience is, Eth-Lad is far more potent, per dose, then 1p-lsd... it is cheaper then 1p; if you look at it, this way... One does of eth-lad is like 2 to 3 doses of 1p-lsd imo.... They both are special imo, too. They take you to different places therapeutically speaking..

On Saturday night I did another single 100ug hit of 1P. I took it on a full stomach at midnight. This time it was for me identical to a good, strong, LSD trip. Including the jaw clenching, and inability to even consider sleep until over 13 hours later. This was something that I had noted on earlier trips with 1P, the raw energy and stimulation effects I received from LSD were missing.
I am really starting to suspect that digestion or other physical processes, may have a significant and variable effect on absorption and metabolization of this compound.

On my side I noticed a stronger and faster effect when taking 1p just before eating. I came to the same conclusion.

My experience of 1p is still fresh in my mind even though it was about a month ago now... Anyway last night I took two hits of decent wow blotter ...most likely these are rated at 60-70 mics and the driffernce between the classic and this is VERY apparent just as I suspected. Has anyone else done 1p and class l25 back to back with a tolerance reset? Visually(aesthetically) and the character of the whole experience are different enough for me to use them for particular moods...regardless of whether this is a metabolic issue , placebo or whatever ...they are different.

A few couple of reports on here already hint that the subjective effect of this compound is stronger when taken on a full stomach. How exciting ! Does the propionyl substitution account for a difference in the absorption of this compound in contrast to regular LSD-25 ? How does the esther affect the liposolubility? I mean it should hinder the polarity of the nitrogen to which the Propionyl is attached, but it also extends the aromaticity of the indole.
Maybe it's just that this one is better absorbed in the stomach than the intestine, so a full stomach, which slows down the gastric->intestinal traffic, ensure it stays longer in the stomach so it's better absorbed? I find this very very interesting !

Status
Not open for further replies.