• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy Salvia Thread (Archived start - 1-20-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps salvia activates experiences/feelings/charecters/ideas shared in the collective unconscience?

Other psychedelics also produce very similar experiences from person to person...

The idea that this may be connected to the collective unconcious is interesting - it seems quite a reasonable hypothesis, too...

one theme i see is encountering 'entities' and another is feeling the entity is the salvia spirit who is female

i've encountered an 'entity' one time but im sure i never would have thought about it as an entity if i hadnt read others calling it that.

ive never felt any female presence and think people just read too much into trips.. you're just changing the way your brain works. of course similar things are gonna occur, it's the same chemical.

ideas like a collective unconscious seems silly considering your dna is set at birth and therefore you cannot transfer your memories to future generations

frizzantik said:
one theme i see is encountering 'entities' and another is feeling the entity is the salvia spirit who is female

I have ... experienced ... a similar female salvinorin-induced 'entity.'

how did you know it was female?

the entity i encountered was a fish and i would have just called it a fish unless i had heard other people call it an entity. the fish changed into a 'singularity' which i was pulled toward like a black hole for a bit but i never felt a gender attatched to either the entity or the singularity

I have never made contact with any such entities on either Salvia Divinorum or DMT - and I have had quite a few Salvia experiences. I had imagined that before using either substance, I would have had similiar experiences as the many trip reports I had read (for instance, the so called "salvia goddess" and "dmt elves" etc). Both chemicals gave me entirely different experiences than what I had expected. Guess Im just different :\

Last edited by a moderator:
frizzantik said:
how did you know it was female?

the entity i encountered was a fish and i would have just called it a fish unless i had heard other people call it an entity. the fish changed into a 'singularity' which i was pulled toward like a black hole for a bit but i never felt a gender attatched to either the entity or the singularity

Well, this is fairly personal, but the first thing i saw was different objects around me literally morphing into the same outline of a very destinct female figure. Somethign interesting is that during this time I was having some problems with confidence and women..something to that effect.

Anyway, after seeing these images of females around me i began to feel a REAL pressure around my genetal areas, and it was very pleasurable. Im not sure how long it lasted, because my perception of time was very warped. Next I looked off into a black closet and i swear i saw this 'portal or space/time rip' type thing open up in front of me and inside was an outline of a very attractive girl dancing around inside her, and i felt as if she was beckoning me to join her.

I know this is a weird interpretation, but its how i felt at the time. I did want to enter the world she was dancign around in, and felt that she was trying to get me to take another bong-rip of the salvia. I did, twice even, i think, but to my disappointment she eventually disappeared.

Salvia - feel like I'm in a forest

Hiya,

I've been lurking/reading the interesting content of these excellent forums for a while now, I thought it was time I shared a little of my experience with Salvia, especially now that I'm getting somewhere with it.

The first time I had a break-through (about my fourth attempt) I was overcome by the feeling that i was lying in a field on the outskirts of a forest. Also nearby was an old log cabin. I never entered the forest, or the cabin, I just lay there amongst it all. I can't recall much about the rest of the trip, twas either too confusing or I've just forgotten about it.

My next trip took me straight back to the feeling of a forest, only this time I felt I was in the forest, ie surrounded by tall trees. I say feeling because I don't really see the trees or anything, I just feel like I'm amongst trees/nature.

Now on my next trip, I was just a happened to have a relaxation CD handy. It's called Rainforest Magic by Tony O'Connor. I'd never really listed to that type of music before (I'm more of a metal, altern-rock type, this CD was left behind when an ex moved out) but i guessed with my 'forest feelings' from previous trips, that this might go well. I was not disappointed. I basically took my hits, pressed play on the CD player, then lay back in a darkened room, and floated away. --- My golly, there's a soundtrack for a salvia trip!
Has anyone else ever listened to this CD on a Salvia trip before?
I get the impression that Salvia is an intensely personal experience (just from trying to describe what I’ve experienced to others), so I guess there's no guarantee that anyone would find that specific music as intense as I did. Although I imagine the use of relaxation music for trips is not uncommon.
Somewhere amongst the ride, I found myself struck with the thought that the creator of this music MUST have created it for this experience specifically. :D

Anyways, has anyone else experienced an overwhelming 'forest feeling'?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't feel like I'm in a forest, but the weirdest thing about Salvia is that wheneve I'm tripping, I feel a female presence.......Like the female soul of Salvia is guiding my trip, or smirking above me......Sometimes I even "see" it.

Weird....FUCK YEAH!

I felt exactly like I was in a forest as well. However, my trip only lasted a minute if not a little bit longer. I cleared one bowl out of a bong. I couldnt control my body functions, I froze up, and had the feeling that trees were surrounding me. Damn, I wish I had a trip like yours.

Forest and female presence here as well!
My most impressive 10x experience had both. It started with the feeling of gravity sucking me all over the place like I was speeding down a windy road. I saw pine trees passing by my field of vision and sure as shit, I was in the backseat of a car flying around turns! 2 men in 1940’s dress were in the front seat but they never really saw me. Next thing I knew I was in some foliage with vague entities orbiting me in a circle. The only one who’s face I could make out was a middle-aged south american female who looked directly at me, smiled, and continued the ritual dance around me. So incredibly realistic, I will never forget her face. She was so matter-of-fact about doing this ritual, like when the dentist tells you to just lay back and relax.. ‘It’ll all be over soon, I just need to get this one filling..’

The salvia pull

This is the Third time I've done salvia where it has made me feel like it's pulling me into the real universe and my life before was just a game. Every time I've tried to fight it, this time I actually got up of the sofa and run into the other room as it felt like I was being sucked into the sofa. Each time I do it, which is why I'm writing it wwhile still on it, I feel like I've been where it trying to take me before but forgotten. The weirdest thing was as soon as I pulled myself back I wanted to go back, so took another hit... I felt the pull but nothing else.

yeah it always felt as if i was being torn in half, and that some part of me was being pulled downwards and to the left...always the same feeling.

"I feel like I've been where it's trying to take me before but forgotten."

That is a very accurate description of plenty of my Salvia trips. For one of mine, I actually figured out where it took me and what it was that I forgot. It was a certain childhood memory. ..Isn't that strange?

Well I hope you'll be able to sit still on the couch when you "breakthough."
If you get up and run the damnedest things will happen to you.
Iv felt, experienced, seen others, and read alot different foms of this "Gravity effect" I'v had stong pulling and pushing sensations, strange senations in my chest feeling somewhat the same.

Once while in a trip while running on a salvia breakthrough/peak. I was pulled from my body and looking at myself from a third perspective, It was up above my head and to the Right. There was also a strange jeweled Bug made out of symbolic tranforming lightning, that was buzzing and crackleing and transforming stunning athe beauty complexity and how strange this all was. almost like it was light etched and transforming into some kind of some kind of semi-symbolic, entity, almost familiar, but it seemed so strange and pretty. then about a second later I was back into my body running still. I then ran around in forest with the biggest grin on my face. Back to the house pretty much sober except for lasting salvia taste, and a head full of some kind of lost sense of steady gravity/and balance that was slowly residing.

I really should write a fuller trip report about this and other salvia effects such as "gravity", people getting up and running, and sensory depravation and salvia.

Latin for dreaming

There was a report by a French physiologist in which he gave it a name which corresponds to the Latin (or Greek) for inducer of dream state. I think that about best sums up the effects of salvia; it drops you straight into the world of dreams (with their accompianing deranged logic), which is why sometimes it can scare the shit out of you (akin to nightmares). It also fits in that with high doses of salvia, you can forget that you've taken a drug, which is similar to not recognizing that you're just dreaming, and things aren't really happening.

I reckon that in time, they'll find a link between kappa opiate receptors and REM sleep

I always feel posessed (pulled in a way), and instantly stand straight up with fear in my eyes, as for all I can see is a literally shattered reality that I cannot understand. So I try to walk after I get up.

I do this almost everytime I smoke salvia extract. I get so fucked up that I forget where I am, what I am on and how to exist, that is why I have a sitter present.

I make my own extracts, which is very very easy and costs way less. When I smoke, I use a regular waterpipe especially for the salvia :) . I normally make 7X extract, and I literally pack the cone shaped metal bowl as tight as I can.

Then, I take rips off of the bong until the bowl is gone (usually about 4-5 good rips). I have never been dissapointed by sally D when smoking it in this manner. I ALWAYS breakthrough, and my sitter knows when it happens too. I always look at her with the fear of god in my eyes and she tells me it is just sally. After this reassurance, I am fine to explore my new found reality.

Treat her with respect, and you will be rewarded...

Much Love

Status
Not open for further replies.