• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

If I am sublingualling the dose is it better to spit it out or swallow it. I know first pass metabolism destroys the original molecule but is it possible it can continue to cause side effects?

I tried this at ~450ug last night. Very smooth and comfortable mentally. It produced a bit of annoying muscle tension. Does anyone else feel like the visual effects peak 30-60 minutes after the mental effects? It sure seemed like that to me. I think a proper tripping dose would be 750ug-1mg. I very much like this stuff.

Somehow I doubt that this stuff be able to reach the depth that we get from more traditional psychedelics, but that's okay with me. Different drugs for different purposes. This stuff does seem like it would be very suited for more

Day to day tolerance is minimal and hardly noticeable.

Sounds too good to be true ;-)

Can anyone else comment on tolerance with this (and other NBOMe's)? Agree with that assessment?
I certainly

I was considering basically cutting this for my own easier dosing. Are there any relatively safe powders out there that are also soluble in water? Something that I could add to the 25c solution to a desired ratio then cook it up leaving a larger amount of powder making the dose curve less steep? Not exactly the best for harm reduction but I'd like to hear if there are any our there.

There are tons of safe powders that are soluble in water.

The problem is ensuring a uniform distribution of cut and 25C-NBOMe, and ensuring that it stays that way. Just dissolving it in liquid and cooking it down is not sufficient to ensure this... They would be more likely to form crystals of mostly-cut and crystals of mostly-25C-NBOMe, rather than crystals that are a mix of the two. Since these crystals could have different properties, they could end up separating via the brazil-nut effect. So you could end up with a bag with either super potent larger particles near the top and powdery cut at the bottom, or a bunch of not-very-potent larger granules, with a more potent finer powder settling the bottom (or they might distribute uniformly among eachother and it would be fine - but you have no way of ensuring this).

I'm not comfortable with any method of cutting a powder if you would not be comfortable doing a line (or whatever dosage unit) of the uncut drug. Powders can be tretcherous to mix. A significant amount of study has gone into the science of mixing powders on a large scale, in fact.

You should do the nasal spray thing everyone else is doing. You can buy nasal spray bottles online for like ~$2 each with free shipping. Figure out how much liquid is in each spray, and prepare a solution of the appropriate strength to provide the desired dose in that amount of liquid.

A little ingenuity may be needed to ensure that you don't waste the bit at the bottom of the bottle - I took the sprayer/cap off of mine, and hacked it on to a much smaller vial, where the tube reached right to the bottom. Tube extensions, or simply acceptance of a small amount of waste, are also an option. You'll need a bit of ethanol in the solution in order to get the stuff to dissolve. 1:1 vodka/water or 1:2 vodka/water seemed to work for me.

I tried this at ~450ug last night. Very smooth and comfortable mentally. It produced a bit of annoying muscle tension. Does anyone else feel like the visual effects peak 30-60 minutes after the mental effects? It sure seemed like that to me. I think a proper tripping dose would be 750ug-1mg. I very much like this stuff.

Sounds too good to be true ;-)

We noted that with a nasal mist, first alerts are made in around 10 minutes, noting an interesting feeling in ones face....

Effects build over the next hour until it peaks.

The tolerance seems to be involving how much you have taken, goes along the idea of acid where 2 at one time = more than 1 + 1 an hour later. But If you do it the next day, and then again the next day, and then again the next day.... We haven't been doing more than 2 or 3 sprays at 250ug to start off. It seems to build long term tolerance very very slowly.

I have friends who have volunteered their bodies and minds to see what chronic use of it does.

Also we have found that 700ug blotters are very much active, leave it in your cheek and gum until the paper is pretty much dissolving.

Sublingual - 700ug is very much active and pleasant. 1.4mg should be tripping moderately hard. 2.1mg was reported as very intense.

But with it being way more lipid soluble than most things we are used to, If you spit it out in 5 minutes expect to feel ripped off.

Other things of note, sub-lingual seems to also cause that odd almost numbing sensation that nasal does. It apparently does not taste very good.

Almost all of the side effects seems self manifested. At crazy high doses, I noted that It seemed a little shakey. Resolved after a warm shower. All of the subjects who went into the experience expecting to have a good time had a great time, people who go into it apprehensive get muscle tension and other classical side effects that no one else notices.

I think im noticing symptoms of tachycadria, only to check my pulse and feel it being completely normal. If you make yourself believe your having side effects or going to have them, they tend to be just as real as you imagine. It is every bit a mind manifesting psychedelic.

As far as cutting powders with other powders, your going to have difficult homogenizing it.

70mg per sheet of blotter and 1-2 700ug doses should do the job. Nasal and sublingual have a slightly different character, nasal spray is generally prefered.

Last edited:
A mod should merge this into the 25C-NBOMe thread in PD :)

I noticed some muscle tension on this stuff in the legs, but I pulled a muscle recently, so that probably made it worse. I also noticed bit of vasoconstriction, near the end in particular (on 450ug nasally). A warm shower pretty much resolved both of those complaints, and was quite pleasant in that state as well.

Also we have found that 700ug blotters are very much active, leave it in your cheek and gum until the paper is pretty much dissolving.

Sublingual - 700ug is very much active and pleasant. 1.4mg should be tripping moderately hard. 2.1mg was reported as very intense.

But with it being way more lipid soluble than most things we are used to, If you spit it out in 5 minutes expect to feel ripped off.

Other things of note, sub-lingual seems to also cause that odd almost numbing sensation that nasal does. It apparently does not taste very good.
I left 800ugs on two blots on my upper lip for around 45-60 minutes. Hit hard within 15 minutes of blotters removal and the first thing I noted after 15 minutes of administering it was how seriously numb my lip was getting. My upper lip was numb for a solid, I believe 30ish minutes after removal. Was certainly unexpected as I never heard/read of it. 800 ug's was enough for a fair +++. Very light on that exact level though. 1.2 mgs felt like it would have been a pretty strong +++(still fairly easy going in a sense though at least thats how I would imagine from the way 800 felt).

This one tends to be kinda subtle... It makes its presence known quietly instead of with a megaphone.

I found the visuals and the headspace really had me quite gone similar to the way acid can make you zone into visuals for a while. I did find though that it was really smooth and not overwhelming. In comparison to like 2C-E when sniffing a dose, you're literally peaking in ten minutes and throwing your guts up. This kicks in visually after about 10 minutes, but very faintly and builds up for about the next 45 into a peak; giving you a lot more time to get your head round it. I really enjoyed that, I think this stuff would be much better for going into higher doses with because of the initial 'onset' followed by coming up slowly over an hour.

Did anyone else experience jiterry'ness / shaking, there was some points were my leg was actually shaking out of control almost like a spasm. Nothing like the 2Cs, which will cause me to twitch like I've taken speed or something. It's a lot more LSD like than I thought, although I understood people were saying that. But it also adds in hue/colour change (to a much more noticeable level) and I got these weird visual points were it was almost like a magnifying glass was placed over parts of my visual field - if anyone has a word for this it would be appreciated.

This one tends to be kinda subtle... It makes its presence known quietly instead of with a megaphone.
Maybe with sublingual blotters, which is about the most ineffective and inconsistent way to dose 25C as far as I can tell from this thread, though I certainly understand why people opt for them. Liquid insufflation or IM administration of the pure chemical goes from first alerts to plateau in just a few minutes, with the speed of onset being pretty disconcerting in the first few minutes because of the often difficult nature of accurately judging a sub-milligram dose using the milligram scales that nearly everyone ingesting this compound is working with (weighing out 20+ mg and using liquid measurement from there is probably more accurate than relying on scales to measure single milligrams to measure one or just a few doses at a time -- assuming 25C is stable enough in water to last you through 20+ milligrams). I was surprised by the intensity of liquid insufflation, which was more intense than the same amount IM'd strangely, but that may simply owe to a coincidence of inconsistent weighing.

Plugging the blotters may very likely be more effective than sublingual, BTW (it's been reported as very effective with the pure chem), though I've never personally plugged 25C or used it sublingually. I'd think you could also make a solution for plugging or liquid insufflation from the blotters by simply soaking them in water for a few hours.

EDIT: I see you have used a nasal spray and not just blotters. It has not been my experience that plateauing takes an hour with liquid insufflation, more like 15 or 20 minutes to reach peak visuals for me. It may be worth noting that my entire dose was in just 10 insulin units (0.1 mL), making for a very fast absorbing solution.

Last edited:
I notice a sensation the degree of a foot going to sleep if i sit on it faster than it usually does.

I plugged 3-4mg and was not worried about my fingers or toes.

This drug is powerfully mind manifesting, the people who get side effects have shown a tendency to be the ones that go into it looking for them, or apprehensive about trying it because something bad might happen...

^^ 1 700ug blotter dose was considered enough to be very much noticeable in an individual that starts with 1mg nasal spray. He felt that 2 would be enough, and 3 would be tripping balls. This sort of dose range is pretty effective if you don't swallow it or spit it out too quickly. 2 hours into our first experiment with it, we decided that this compound was very "nice" and stopped trying to over-analyze it.

I found the visuals and the headspace really had me quite gone similar to the way acid can make you zone into visuals for a while. I did find though that it was really smooth and not overwhelming. In comparison to like 2C-E when sniffing a dose, you're literally peaking in ten minutes and throwing your guts up. This kicks in visually after about 10 minutes, but very faintly and builds up for about the next 45 into a peak; giving you a lot more time to get your head round it. I really enjoyed that, I think this stuff would be much better for going into higher doses with because of the initial 'onset' followed by coming up slowly over an hour.

Did anyone else experience jiterry'ness / shaking, there was some points were my leg was actually shaking out of control almost like a spasm. Nothing like the 2Cs, which will cause me to twitch like I've taken speed or something. It's a lot more LSD like than I thought, although I understood people were saying that. But it also adds in hue/colour change (to a much more noticeable level) and I got these weird visual points were it was almost like a magnifying glass was placed over parts of my visual field - if anyone has a word for this it would be appreciated.

Myoclonus? Its a symptom stemming from some action on serotonin in the case of being caused by NBOMe... Other causes exist though. Take a warm shower, if its enough to bother you, a xanax or muscle relaxant.

25i gave me jitteryness, just sort of shaky.

Piracetam has been shown to reduce symptoms of myoclonus. Generally good for your brains health too.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll look into that. Although I would say I'm prone to this kind of thing, so it's possible I'm just sensitive to the effects. I'm almost always sick on psychedelics and also seem to get fairly jittery on any 2c/stim/etc.

If I am sublingualling the dose is it better to spit it out or swallow it.
If you fear this chem then better don't mess with it. Fearing a psychedelic drug is a bad idea in general.

I know first pass metabolism destroys the original molecule but is it possible it can continue to cause side effects?
What makes this drug to be orally inactive is not necessarily a metabolic degradation. It might be pharmacokinetics.

You confuse fear and precaution. I enjoy the trip regardless but losing fingers as a result would be an undesirable side effect. Hence I'd rather do some research than dive into it blindly.

Does anyone know how much liquid (in ml) one spray from a metered pump nasal spray bottle (drixoral brand 25ml bottle) has?

Is there any way to easily figure this out?

I'm trying to make a solution of 25c to spray intranasally but I don't know how much each spray is and I don't wanna fuck up the dosage math on such a potent compound. I'm trying to get a soluion that would end up being ~200mcg per spray as some others have done but I'm not sure of how much liquid is in a metered spray. If anybody knows how much is in each spray or even if you just know what mg/ml the solution should be for this purpose please help me out.

spray bottles can work fine, but may not be exactly the same for each spray..I made up a solution of 20mg (25cnbome) in 10ml (water/100proof vodka), with this solution it works out that 5 units (5/100ml) = 100mcg of 25cnbome...someone earlier in this post mentioned clipping the tip off the orange cap (I used wire cutters) and then putting it back on the syringe (so u dont have to put a 'needle' in ur nose) and then putting the syringe with the cap on it in ur nose and spraying it...this method has worked perfectly for me and my friends, and makes it easy to measure doses accurately...5 units = 100mcg, 25 units = 500mcg, etc......I should also mention that I used distilled water and brought it to a rolling boil, let it cool for a little and then added alcohol...from everything I have read the heat won't destroy the compound and having it really hot when you add the substance will really speed of the dissolving too, also bringing the water to a boil for a minute will kill most bacteria and keep your solution bacteria free for longer and is better for long-term storage probably

Buy a 1cc syringe, pull the plunger out of the back of it, and squirt the nasal spray directly into the barrel. Whatever level the spray fills up to is the volume of an individual spray (or maybe not, depending on numerous other factors). Of course, then you'll have syringes with handy volumetric labeling on the side and you could just as well use those with the needle cut off for liquid insufflation.

EDIT: Karcinognious: glad my method worked for you.

EDIT of the EDIT:SmokeyMcPot: I warned another poster of this same problem on Sept. 15 and suggested they not use nasal spray bottles because of it. Get syringes at your local pharmacy in person. If you're "psychologically incapable" of doing this (like some of my friends have claimed) you can order them online.

Last edited:
yeah dude it worked quite well...haha, "psychologically incapable" ...I have seen this quite a bit lol....I'm bout to post my experience reports, they came out a little long though, I am not that good at writing brief.....

I could talk a lot about these experiences (I’ll try to keep it short though), they were very immersive and I didn't expect to be so happy, I haven't laughed this much in a long time, the visuals (on the high dose) were breath-taking and being so lucid almost felt like cheating compared to other psych's, the level of visuals I had I have never experienced without border-line ego shattering...but on my high dose as the world around me exploded with rainbow-ic ambience, morphing, etc, I helped my girlfriend (verbally of course, I couldn’t see worth shit) do a rather hard crossword...this substance is fan-fuckin-tastic

The first time I tried this substance was at 500mcg administered nasally in liquid solution, 250mcg in each nostril. Within five minutes I felt a little jittery and things began to slightly move. By about 20 or so minutes into it I would say I was peaking and it was basically just some morphing and breathing, nothing spectacular, this lasted for about 2 hours and then things gradually came down for another 3 or 4...by this point I decided to work on some homework, I wrote an essay for biology class, did some reading, watched a lecture that was posted on here by Nichols, and then got some sleep (about 8 hours after taking the dose)...I slept fine, woke up feeling great

I had planned on trying a 1000mcg dose but wanted to see what a moderate dose(500mcg) would be like first..well later that night some friends came over and I gave a small amount to a couple I know…they went home and both dosed around 1000mcg (200mcg sublingual and 800mcg nasally) and fuckin loved it, he called me and told me about the face-melting visuals he was experiencing and honestly I wouldn’t have know he was trippin unless he had said so, he really had his wits about him

The second time I dosed, it had been about two days since the first experiment (just to give you an idea of tolerance, which seemed nonexistent!)…I was really excited about taking a higher dose, slightly jealous of my friends’ experience, I couldn’t wait, and after reading through this whole fuckin thread I felt like 1500mcg would be intense but safe. I don’t know what I expected but it was somewhere a long the lines of just more morphing, I thought it was just gonna be like my first dose but three times as strong…I was totally wrong…I loaded up the insulin syringe up to 25 units (500mcg) 3 times and each time I sprayed half in each nostril, by the time I was measuring out the third syringe, I could feel a slight trembling in my body similar to the feeling I get before a breakthrough DMT experience. I finished dosing at around 4:22 PM and decided to go into the living room and chill with my girlfriend until I felt like I should go in my dark room for a while, within five minutes I tripping face and told my girl I was gonna go lay down for a bit. I went into the spare bedroom turned the lights out and put on some animal collective. Everything was moving, I had a large blanket hung up over the window to keep light out and the blanket kept enveloping into it’s self until it was a single point and then unfolding, when I moved I experienced strong tracers, stronger than I have ever experienced. I laid there for what felt like atleast 45 minutes and was really coming up fast, so I decided to check the time…it was 4:38…I knew at this point that I wasn’t even done coming up and it was going to get a lot crazier so I just laid back and chilled for another half an hour. An amazing visual which totally surprised me since I thought this was just gonna be eye candy, was on the blanket flung over the window. I looked at it closely and saw gnome-like or elf-like creatures with mushroom-shaped head and lanky bodies, they were moving all around on the wall and had well defined facial features, it was incredible. I have never seen any type of entity on a psychedelic other than DMT, this really was beautiful. At this point, it was 5PM or so, I decided to go back out and chill in the living room for a while. How I Met Your Mother was on and just the way everyone looked was hilarious, I couldn’t stop giggling like a little bitch. I started noticing some serious colorful visuals at this point, at 8 places evenly distributed in my visual field were what seemed like orbs emitting pure color, but it looked like all colors at once, very rainbow-ic and it made my whole visual field look beautiful…these rainbow colors are another thing I have only experienced on DMT, the main difference though is on DMT I was fucked up, and even though there is some head going on, I felt very deep when I thought, I was virtually lucid and was helping my girlfriend with a crossword. I fell asleep around 1AM and slept great, had a great day the next day and felt good. At this dose it almost felt like a different drug, and duration seemed different too…the first 2 hours were so strong that I pretty much just laid there like ohhhhh shitttttttt, but the next 2 hours were like a mild acid trip, the visuals slowed down significantly, the last four hours were a gradual come down with barely any visual activity. There wasn’t a whole lot of body stuff, but I did get some rushes of euphoria, but nothing too overwhelming (besides the trembling in the beginning, but that subsided quickly).

My experience is as follows: LSD, DMT, MESCALINE, P. CUBENSIS MUSHROOMS, CUBENSIS+MAOi, AMANITAS, 25C-NBOMe, 2C-E, 2C-I, LSA (from mgs), DIMENHYDRINATE, DIPHENHYDRAMINE, DXM, JWH-018 (pure), JWH-073 (pure), VARIOUS SYNTHETIC CANNABINOID MIXES, MDMA (ECSTASY/MOLLY), BK-MDMA (METHYLONE), MEPHEDRONE, OPIUM, COCAINE, VARIOUS AMPHETAMINES, VARIOUS BENZOS & VARIOUS OPIATES, NITROUS OXIDE, VARIOUS INHALANTS, ABSINTHE, ALCOHOL ….and I want to say that not to inflate my own ego, but to put in perspective that I have been around the block and took a lot of shit, and this shit, is very special, this is probably my drug of choice next time I got to a concert, also it feels like it would pair great with a lot of things, the lack of head fuck leaves room for some neat combos (always be careful when doing this tho)…over all, I would say this is a wonderful compound, I enjoyed it, and the 10 or so people that also tried it loved it as well, I have yet to personally witness a bad experience, I am sure it is possible, but damn this stuff is friendly, even at face-melting doses…I would still advise everyone who is going to try this to start at 350mcg or 500mcg, just to make sure you like it and also to make sure you aren’t one of those extremely sensitive people.

Last edited:
Buy a 1cc syringe, pull the plunger out of the back of it, and squirt the nasal spray directly into the barrel. Whatever level the spray fills up to is the volume of an individual spray (or maybe not, depending on numerous other factors). Of course, then you'll have syringes with handy volumetric labeling on the side and you could just as well use those with the needle cut off for liquid insufflation.

EDIT: Karcinognious: glad my method worked for you.

EDIT of the EDIT:SmokeyMcPot: I warned another poster of this same problem on Sept. 15 and suggested they not use nasal spray bottles because of it. Get syringes at your local pharmacy in person. If you're "psychologically incapable" of doing this (like some of my friends have claimed) you can order them online.

That's genius, I never thought of spraying into a syringe for a measurement.

Thanks.