• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

No, ~550 mcg of the HCl is equipotent to 500 mcg of the freebase. Of course, assumptions about bioavailability and absorption rate should be made.

So if I have the Fbase how do I go about dissolving it or converting it to the hcl? I want to make a liquid solution but all of the info I have found on doing so was with the HCL

Dissolve it in an equimolar amount of hydrochloric acid. Alternatively you can form other salts like the citrate, acetate etc. with the appropriate acids. If you use HCl then you can simply evaporate the solvent and excess acid off, but if you use anything else you should be careful how much acid you add or you'll burn your nose with the resulting solution...

It might be hard to get the freebase into solution without heat or stirring.

add about .1ml of white vinegar per 5mg freebase and it should dissolve, then add water up to the until you have the the volume you want. So for 10mg freebase, added the 25c into a 10ml amber glass vial, add 0.2ml of vinegar and wait overnight or heat slightly until dissolved, add 6.5ml of water to make a solution of 150ug/0.1ml and its all set :)

He said *about* so I'd assume no, not an exact measurement. :\ I would read up a bit on your basic chemistry before messing with such a potent chemical. Having a pile of 25C freebase lying around is a great way to endanger your life and the life of this chemical.

/lecture

-n=n=n

Just a note on solubility- I know some people are limited to measuring in 0.1 ml increments, but for those not limited in this manner, much higher concentration aqueous solutions can be achieved in distilled water, with little to no heating, than are currently being discussed.

A solution of 8.34 mg/ml in distilled water is readily made with no heating, and then a 0.03 ml droplet provides 250 ug and with this minuscule volume, there is no possibility of drainage.

He said *about* so I'd assume no, not an exact measurement. :\ I would read up a bit on your basic chemistry before messing with such a potent chemical. Having a pile of 25C freebase lying around is a great way to endanger your life and the life of this chemical.

/lecture

-n=n=n

^This

The way I described works and anyone could do it. That does not mean that they should. One mistake could easily be the end of you (like a small lump not dissolving, or not knowing how much you started with (what if you think you have 5mg and you have 10mg?)Please be careful.

I've got a small amount of this making its way to me right now, the only problem is that it's on blotters. It seems the general consensus on this board is that sublingual is an unpredictable and potentially wasteful RoA. Since I don't have much to play around with I wanna know is there any way to prepare a blotter for nasal or rectal administration? Or am I stuck with sublingual?

^I'd probably just stick with sublingual. IME, it's roughly 50% potency of nasal, but still effective. It would be too much trouble/potentially wasteful to try to prepare the blotter for nasal admin.

You could also try rectal...no prep necessary. I'd be interested to hear comparisons of the effectiveness of rectal vs. sublingual.

What so just push the blotter up in there? What if it doesn't reach the absorption spot?

I'm a little hesitant to do that as I've wasted precious material in the same way before... and I've been wanting to try this stuff soooo bad since I read the few very positive reports!

Would it not be more likely to work if I were to shred the blotter, put it in a small amount of water and then inject in the behind with a needless syringe?

Would it not be more likely to work if I were to shred the blotter, put it in a small amount of water and then inject in the behind with a needless syringe?

This should work much better than sublingual, I find the dose nasally and rectally to be the same.

put it between gum and cheek/or under gum and move it from time to time, don't swallow split, hold it for 20-25 minutes, then swallow it...

Locked up in lipid layers due to strange distribution of polarity across the molecule. Short answer.

Locked up in lipid layers due to strange distribution of polarity across the molecule. Short answer.

Not likely that explanation answers the oral bioavailability question.

As a few people have mentioned here previously, it's more likely that the 2-methoxy benzyl portion of the molecule is rapidly metabolized during first pass hepatic metabolism to produce products of greatly reduced potency.

This might be de-benzylation to produce the original 2CC, which is inactive at these doses, or perhaps demethyltion and glucuronidation of the demethylated phenol to promote rapid urinary and bile excretion.

Why arentbthese drugs active orally?

I believe it has something to do with mono-amine oxidase deactivation -- MAO can't very well bind to the "left" side (the 2C-C side) but it should have no problem binding to the "right" side (the BOMe) since the single methoxy substituent on the benzyl isn't enough to block it.

This doesn't mean the compound is entirely orally inactive -- it could have something like 7% oral bioavailability, so if anyone really wants to get rid of some money you can try to find an oral dosage level...

May someone outline the differnces between 25C and 25D NBOMe?

Is one of it more psychedelic/introspective (like LSD, Bromo-DF and 2C-E are for me, to give you an picture of my perception) and the other more recreational.
Or is there any other reason to prefer one or the other?
I likt to test both of them but will order just one of it first because of money reasons ... maybe at first the more recreational one if one existes. In comparison to to 2C-C and 2C-D my guess is that the 25D NBOMe is more psychedelic.

I'd love to read some of your cherished estimations :)

Light & Love,
anima

May someone outline the differnces between 25C and 25D NBOMe?

Is one of it more psychedelic/introspective (like LSD, Bromo-DF and 2C-E are for me, to give you an picture of my perception) and the other more recreational.
Or is there any other reason to prefer one or the other?
I likt to test both of them but will order just one of it first because of money reasons ... maybe at first the more recreational one if one existes. In comparison to to 2C-C and 2C-D my guess is that the 25D NBOMe is more psychedelic.

I'd love to read some of your cherished estimations :)

Light & Love,
anima

I don't know the NBOMe's myself from experience (though I have a number of them in collection)... but 2C-D definitely was weaker for me than 2C-C. From what I have read 2C-D is expected to be more lucid but less psychedelic, more stimulating and less relaxing. Both have been called recreational, but 25C-NBOme sounds more beautiful and interesting.

Interesting hypothesis regarding the 2-methoxybenzyl moiety, that should be EASILY tested. (not at home, but I imagine it will be done in due course by researchers, probably in a radioligand labeling study)

The 2,3-MD derivative also has extremely poor oral bioavailability and I have more trouble buying the MAO hypothesis for this too (lots more steric hindrance!), but we shall see eventually.