• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

I'm curious - Does this one feel in any ways similar to regular 2C-C? Similar to any of the other halogenated 2C's? 2C-E? Or something completely different?

The prospect of having a more economic 2C-C available is nice, though the lack of research is troubling.

^There's no strong evidence of qualitative correspondence between 2C-X and 25X-NBOMe compounds, either scientific or anecdotal, so far as I'm aware. So you're not going to get simply a more potent version of 2C-C. Most tryptamine and phenethylamine psychedelics whose technical data I've seen indicates lesser receptor selectivity than the NBOMe compounds that have been tested (25B and 25I to my knowledge), though technical info about all of them is pretty limited. There's some discussion of this earlier in the thread. Search the thread for "selectivity" and you'll find the page I'm talking about.

I can say, though, that 25C is less stimulating and has fewer other amphetamine-like effects than any 2C I've used. Personally, it's like what I used to imagine super "clean" LSD would be like before using LSD enough to find out it's not that clean for me or finding out how pharmacologically messy it is (not to imply that receptor selectivity necessarily has anything to do with phenomological impressions of "cleanliness," or that being "clean" is necessarily superior -- it all depends on what you're after). I just mean that for me it has few ego dissolving, mind fucking, or bodily effects (good or bad) relative to visual effects and the degree to which it inspires lucid mental scintillation, whereas something like 2C-B has a strong positive body high and gets a little "swimmy" mentally (in that even though it's not tying my mind in knots it does impact my ability to follow a complex conversation). 25C at a high plus two is like being sober in a positive but not overtly chemically motivated psychedelic mood with lots of visuals. That doesn't mean it's not capable of making things more harry at higher doses, mind you.

25C-NBOMe freebase was just smoked sandwiched between plenty of weed. Approx 250 micrograms were used in the preparation, but significant amounts were lost in the process; I would say I smoked around 100 micrograms total.

Effects were noticeable within 5 minutes!

Updates forthcoming. Smoke taste is nondescript to negligible.

^^ Do let us know, as I know you've had experiences with other ROAs and I'm curious what sort of comparisons you will make. In my experience the freebase was substantially weaker in terms of effects than the HCl, even when carefully vaporized.

I'm thinking tonight is ripe for another trial of I.M. 25B. I've had such varying results in my limited trials that I'm hungry for more data. Plus, these compounds are really fucking fun. It has been 8 days since my last 25C experiment, hoping tolerance won't be too much of an issue. I have yet to try rectal administration, but by all accounts it works just as good if not better than insufflation.

Cheers

Last nite I took 375mcg of 25C freebase, made the acetate salt in .5ml saline, and injected it intramuscularly in my upper shoulder. The experience was in line in terms of intensity (adjusted for dose) with my last experience of 250mcg, i.m. in the shoulder as well . I am starting to get consistent and predictable results from taking this compound this way, in this injection location. (it seems to get absorbed quicker than from my glutes, and that makes all the difference with these drugs) .A wonderful full +3, first alerts at 2 mins, 5 mins climbing fast, and by 15 mins everything had pulsing electronic lights and shimmers, and much morphing was going on. Very nice mental space! The NB PEAS definitely retain certain hallmark 2C characteristics, like the signature body buzz warmth, and I always get a certain almost nausea/stomach "awareness" that only 2C's give me.

I am also going to retract my earlier statements of there being no perceptible difference between 25C and 25B besides potency. I get certain signature effects from 2C-C that are still present with 25C, and the same with 25B/2C--B i have noticed. I find 2C-C to be a much more interesting psychedelic than 2C-B at high doses, and the same is true for 25C. More expansive thus far. Renews my interest in other para subs now with the NB PEAS.

Cheers

Last edited:
New street name for this stuff: intensity. Any takers?

I think dickgirl has a better ring to it

Seriously, the nick name is already 25C (although I would prefer it if people used 25Cl, as this indicates chlorine and not carbon)

I'm thinking tonight is ripe for another trial of I.M. 25B.

Cheers

Last nite I took 375mcg of 25C freebase,

Hi amanitadine, sorry for my confusion, but I want to clarify that it was 25C and not 25B that you were reporting on in this most recent post?

Can you also please post your experiences with 25B, if you haven't already? That would be wonderful! I do not see any thread for 25B listed here:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=9414209

Also, can you describe how long the effects last for with the IM ROA?

Thanks!

Hi, yeah it was "dickgirl" (25Cl, aka 25C)...had a change of mind at the last minute, namely because the 25C is thus far more interesting psychologically.Lots of bells and whistles with both, but 25C seems potentially more dramatic in terms of perception shifting (mental, not visual, although it is extraordinary in this department). The differences are significant enough now though that it seems like trying the obvious subs is probably worth the time.

I.M. first alerts within minutes'

5 mins - climbing

~20 mins beginning of plateau

~2.5-3.5 hours begin descent

~5 hours dramatic effects largely over

3-5 hours more after effects

I can usually sleep 8-10 hours after dosing

I also haven't pushed it too hard (200 -650mcg). . I am sure this would change the duration. 650mcg was pretty intense for me.

Cheers

Great Followup!

Thanks for the followup, very intriguing that qualitative differences are being detected between the various 4-sub NBOMe series! :)

On one hand, I was almost breathing a sigh of relief that the 4-Sub NBOMe series was uncomplicated by the wonderfully diverse and bizarre responses which manifest in the the 4-Sub 2C-X series. On the other hand, I am excited about years worth of unique research now popping it's head above the foamy surf of the psychonautical sea.

In my (not so humble) opinion, perhaps the truest determinant of when qualitative differences are truly present is when someone elects to research a particular compound instead of another... Thanks for clearing that up, it actually provides some good info.

Thanks also for the time line... What strikes me most is the similarity to the high-dose liquid insufflation ROA. Certainly the IM route takes about ~1/4 to 1/3 less time at each step, but they seem remarkably in lock-step.

I really appreciate the qualitative comments, as I am returning to RCs after a long time away, and am discovering that my response has changed. I find myself in tune with the mental perception shifting much more so than the visual stories that manifest during an experience, so the comparison is quite valuable.

So I've searched throughout the thread and didn't find anything, so here's my question: has anyone tried putting a drop inside one's eye? The membranes of the eye are very absorbent. The taste seems nasty so I'm not sure if it will irritate the eye. One thing I'm presumably sure about is that it will be an effective ROA.

yes, in all likelihood it will irritate your eye, as practically all foreign substances will. Yes it is possible to absorb a drug this way, but by no means does that mean you should do it. I imagine it would be effective shoved up a urethra as well, but no one's lining up to test out that ROA

^^Alright, thanks for that piece of advice. I don't think I'll be trying it that way after all.

It's such a small amount of material, how bad can the taste be? In any case I am looking forward to start titrating this using my standardized snortable powder (mannitol carrier).

i've only taken it sublingually once, didn't notice all that much of a taste. Perhaps a slight chemically something, but nothing that notable. Did seem to work better insufflated though

I heard it numbs the mouth and it doesn't taste good. Buccal, it doesn't taste much but it still numbs the mouth a bit.

Hey! Wasn't sure if I could make a thread out of this one so I decided to ask here.
What would be a good dose for plugging some 25C? In Shulgin's scale, I would be looking for a top ++ or +++ and it would be administered in the blotter form.

250 ug is good nasally; rectal dosing should be similar but I don't know how well blotters work rectally.

Frankly I find it disconcerting that this is being sold on blotter; I'd rather not buy any RC on blotter if I can help it, and it certainly looks really bad in court.

I'd cut the blotter into tiny pieces, mix it for a few minutes in a mL or so of water and then squirt the whole lot in there to ensure good absorption. Adding a tiny amount of some sort of soap might too (significantly according to some reports.) I'd also recommend trying a lower dose first, I don't know if I'd trust whoever dosed them to have done it accurately.

Congrats on the modship atara :)

250 ug is good nasally; rectal dosing should be similar but I don't know how well blotters work rectally.

Frankly I find it disconcerting that this is being sold on blotter; I'd rather not buy any RC on blotter if I can help it, and it certainly looks really bad in court.

yeah, it is a bit worrisome. Can't decide if i find that, or the idea of people without proper scales trying to use the pure chemical more disconcerting... :\

kind of a which dildo hurts least situation... oh well

Does anybody know what form the drug is on these blotters? I have seen the freebase being sold along side the blotters, and it didn't specify what form the drug was in. Just curious, because I've seen mentions of lots of inconsistent results with blotters and I wouldn't be surprised if vendors could be selling FB dissolved in EtOH and applied, or something silly. I haven't done any experimenting with sublingual, but I've had very great results with the FB, HCl, and the acetate all applied either I.m., intranasal, or vaporized at doses between 100 - 600 mcg. I would second Atara in that 250mcg intrarectal should be a low plus 3/hi plus 2.