• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy Ketamine Thread (Next iteration)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've been thinking alot about drug combos lately and 2C-C + K does sound nice... 2C-C at medium doses lasts 3-4 hours for me so some K could be great to prolong 2C-C's nice peak <3

Think Shambles was quite keen on the ol' 2C-C + K combo, said they complimented each other really well.

I've yet to try it but its on my to do list :) Soon as my Ketamine tolerance goes back down :|

If you had a prescription for Ketamine for treatment-resistant depression(30drugs+ECT failed), but didnt want the hallucinations(doses above 100mg)...how would you dose it to avoid tolerance?

Got a chance to try K last weekend and damn, what an ego mash up. Didn't really intend to go so far but I just had this feeling that I was about to taste truth and wound up redosing twice, maybe three times, it's rather hard to say. I had a few drinks earlier in the day at a birthday party and may have still be slightly buzzed when I railed it. My question is is it always so hard to remember the revelations one experiences on K or do you think I should blame the alcohol? I just remember being blown away and a vague sense of tumbling and falling, as though sitting on a picture frame while someone rotates it. I remember the rubbery skin like with DXM and the inability to stand upright. I remember not being able to visual focus too well. And I remember attempting to work an ipod when Lindstrom ended. I just wound up waking my gf though and asking her to do it. What an experience. Can't wait to try it again in a few weeks.

It was amazing how little fear or anxiety existed despite the batshit insanity that was my reality

^ Oh yes. K is well known for helping people conquer fear of death.

Next time don't mix it with alcohol, or any other sort of depressants.

I know, it was silly. If I hadn't been somewhat intoxicated though, I might not have tried it for certain reasons. Anyway, is there much memory problems by itself? My initial suspicion would be yes.

Think Shambles was quite keen on the ol' 2C-C + K combo, said they complimented each other really well.

I've yet to try it but its on my to do list :) Soon as my Ketamine tolerance goes back down :|

Shambles is indeed quite keen on the ol' 2C-C + K combo. The 2C-C potentiates ketamine to an almost obscene degree. Sniffed a couple of lines the other night - maybe 150mg ket cut with 20mg of 2C-C and was completely gone for a couple of hours. Really completely gone. Most colourful and euphoric hole you'll ever fall down :D

Unfortunately I seem to have lost the rest of my ket last night. I'm hoping I just put it in some obscure place like usual - seems to be a regular occurence with ket. Fortunately I've still got a smidge of S-ket for emergencies :)

Possibly a good thing that I'm nearly out of ket cos tolerance really does go skyhigh fast. Currently needing around 150mg IV to approach the hole which is just plain silly. Time to give it a break, methinks. Or only use ket if it's cut with 2C-C :D

150mg IV 8o

thats even a bit much for me...

also do you think the hole with IV ket is the same as a hole with IM ket?

Yeah, it is a stupidly high amount to be shooting but tolerance builds so easily it doesn't take long to get there when you've got plenty to hand :\

Time for a break.

I find IV ket to be very different to IM or sniffed - a lot less sedating and shorter duration. I tend to feel a lot more lucid than I actually am which makes for some interesting attempts at walking :D

Last few times I always end up in the same place - spiralling down (or is it up? or sideways?) through rather cliched fractal dimensions. Seem to get a lil closer to "something" each time but never all the way there. I often emerge from the hole to find myself crunched up in a ball in the corner of the room or hanging off the bed, draped over piles of junk on the floor or in a heap of knocked over stuff. With IM or sniffed I'm definitely less active when spelunking the astral dimensions. The way an IV shot of ket hits is pretty damn lush though <3

How long do you have after the plunger is down till you feel the K bumrushing your neurons? I'd imagine it be seconds so you gotta be a master of the IV arts to withdraw the needle and cleanup.

about 30 seconds i'd say.

with 60mg IV'd i had no problem pushing down the plunger and removing the needle (and putting everything away slightly K'd out)

now that i think about it, i probably could have gone alot higher than 60mg, i was nowhere near a hole.
Fealt great though... when people say it feels like nitrous in a needle, i can see why now.

I find it has a delayed reaction actually. Takes a minute or two (subjectively, probably less really) before those distant helicopters get deafening. I've generally got time to put all my shooting gear away neatly and get comfy before it kicks in anyway. Never known anything to take so long to kick in used IV actually - is odd. But quite handy cos once it does then it kicks in hard :D

When I was put under for surgery, they hit me with Ketamine/Midazolam and I was out in no time at all. I think I made it to 6 counting down from 10 and that was it. When they brought me back the first thing i said was 5, still counting down. The nurse laughed and told me it was all done. I didn't where I was nor could do anything about it. I was wasted =D

Unfortunately I seem to have lost the rest of my ket last night. I'm hoping I just put it in some obscure place like usual - seems to be a regular occurence with ket. Fortunately I've still got a smidge of S-ket for emergencies :)

I have gone through this SO many times it's not even funny!

I lose he bag of k and spend an hour trying to find it, overturning everything in my place, and it's just, like , gone.

as if something is hiding it from me......

Whenever I go on a k binge I'm always trying to hide the rest of my stash from myself, or put it in some hard to reach place. But it never works and I always end up finding it and binging until its all gone:(

this 2c-c + K combo sounds fantastic. i'm thinking 4th of July weekend, i'll be able to smoke herb again, and i could celebrate righteously with those partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.