• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The Big and Dandy Etaqualone Thread

i will probably try this soon (next few months, alongside phenprobamate and etizolam)... will report back asap

im so surprised no one has given the substance really good reviews. leaves me thinking it is not that similar to methaqualone.

i will probably try this soon (next few months, alongside phenprobamate and etizolam)... will report back asap

I hope by "along side" you don't mean at the same time.

And, i hope you got yours already - vendor dropped it. :-(

Damn, I just got my pell grant today and find this out. I'll be trying the etizolam and 2-methyl 2-butanol though. Why add jwh? I don't find it shitty, but there are a million sources for it. LOL maybe he hopes people googling jwh will find his site and see all the other stuff they never heard of.

Damn, I just got my pell grant today and find this out. I'll be trying the etizolam and 2-methyl 2-butanol though. Why add jwh? I don't find it shitty, but there are a million sources for it. LOL maybe he hopes people googling jwh will find his site and see all the other stuff they never heard of.

That, and the stuff is dirt shit cheap wholesale, so it probably didn't cost him much to add them.

I just hope this isn't the start of him moving to selling the same crap as everyone else.

I sure hope not. There are plenty of vendors for psychedelics and stims, downers (other than phen) are hard to find. I wonder if the near death experience in this thread played a role in the dropping of etaqualone. It would certainly give me pause were I a vendor.

I wouldn't be to upset guys, it was far from amazing. Decent but nothing special. I much prefer carisoprodol to it.

^Yeah, which unfortunately I have seen dropped recently, too...

come on dudes do you think im going to read EVERY SINGLE MUNDANE FUCKING RULE? hell no. if a mod has a problem with my statement PM me because i won't be searching through this thread again.

I wouldn't be to upset guys, it was far from amazing. Decent but nothing special. I much prefer carisoprodol to it.

In my experience it is pretty nice, doses 500+ mg feels good. Especially combined with codeine it boosts it more than let say benzos and added its own nice sedated and warm feeling to it. Too bad it was too expensive and hard to get.

etaqualone, imo it didn't have the full "goodness" of real quaaludes but it sure beats out any benzo and i'd rate it with most fast acting barbs(except secobarbital which is a bit better).

etaqualone does however give the user a good idea of why quaaludes were so popular.

Any new experiences that were left out of this? Been about a year since this thread was updated and this chem has popped its head up since that time.

Apparently theres some legit source around with this stuff right now. I about to check (bought 3 grams) and lets see how it is.

Apparently theres some legit source around with this stuff right now. I about to check (bought 3 grams) and lets see how it is.

Just be careful with the dose, and don't combine it with benzos.... The combo of high doses of benzos + etaqualone nearly killed a member of our forum.

And it looks like I need to do some digging if it's on the market again...

Since there doesn't seem to be many experiences reported with this substance, I thought I'd go ahead and share my brief run in with this particular chemical. I consumed approximately 400 mg of Etaqualone on a fairly empty stomach. About 15 min later I felt a slight head change, comparable to a small dose of benzos and lyrica. Then 30 min into it I decided to go outside and take a few bong loads. At this point, I experienced a significant increase in effects and felt extremely pleasant. Very clear headed, slow, and euphoric. Movement becomes fluid and relaxed. At the hour mark the drug seemed to level out and tone down. I'm not feeling quite as good as before, but still very nice. 2 hours and it's pretty much done. I'd say it's a nice change in pace when it comes to depressants, though it''d be much better if the duration was longer.