• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DPT Thread V1 (Archive 10-3-03 - 5-13-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPT is pretty high on my to-do list right now, just below LSD (except that I have LSD and I don't have DPT yet :D .

Pity I really need to work as much as I can because of the money.
Got no time for the follow-up recovery.
Oh well, hopefully this summer.

DPT has a relatively short recovery time (of course I'm not talking about 'barging into God's office' sort of doses!) and a weekend is easily enough time unless you decide to take it at 23:50 on a Sunday night =D

fastandbulbous said:
The uniqueness has nothing to do with being made in a lab and everything to do with your interpretation of the state. Just thought I'd have my two pennethworth before anybody starts the 'putting vibes into LSD/DPT/you name it' line

If you dont believe in vibes then your missing a very intrical part of life.

fastandbulbous said:
DPT has a relatively short recovery time (of course I'm not talking about 'barging into God's office' sort of doses!) and a weekend is easily enough time unless you decide to take it at 23:50 on a Sunday night =D

I greatly enjoyed the "barging" image. =D

Right now I unfortunately don't have "weekends". :(

Youkai said:
fastandbulous said:
The uniqueness has nothing to do with being made in a lab and everything to do with your interpretation of the state. Just thought I'd have my two pennethworth before anybody starts the 'putting vibes into LSD/DPT/you name it' line
I don't think that is what he is saying
and people missing a part of life that you think is important doesn't make them less happy

Youkai said:

Oh I understand the idea of empathy between two living creatures and that external inputs can alter the way the two interact, I just believe that the idea of imparting it to inanimate things like LSD or other psychedelics is a bit too new age mystico-hippie. Chemicals come with defined energy states for certain molecular conformations, but they have bog all to do with the person synthesizing them putting vibes into them. If that were the case, then there would be distinct energy states for the molecular state that would be identifyable and that just hasn't happened/been identified.

I mean even if it were possible, the act of dissolving the drug would cause a big enough change to effectively remove any such influences - they are not going to last long enough to have any effect on the pharmacology of the drug - which is why I personally classify things like the idea of the synthesizing chemist putting 'vibes' into a drug they make as well intentioned codswallop

Proof that psychedelics can change life positively

Remember this experience?

Well, its been almost a year since then, and I have not used psychedelics or entactogens since then (not counting dissociatives, of course).

I used to get suicidal thoughts before I had that trip. I have not had any suicidal thoughts since then. And if I try to revive the thoughts I had from before the trip, they make absolutely no sense. If a trip's positive effects are still there a year later without further psychedelic use, then this should say something.

I'm in awe.

Jamshyd said:
Remember this experience?

Well, its been almost a year since then, and I have not used psychedelics or entactogens since then (not counting dissociatives, of course).

I used to get suicidal thoughts before I had that trip. I have not had any suicidal thoughts since then. And if I try to revive the thoughts I had from before the trip, they make absolutely no sense. If a trip's positive effects are still there a year later without further psychedelic use, then this should say something.

I'm in awe.

Psychedelics power, amazing isn't it?

Iv Dpt

just wondering if anyone is familiar with this MOA?
i have tried it, but did it all in 3 shots as i didn't have a scale and it was my first time.
the results were amazing, but no visuals. i felt the most motivated i have in quite some time. it was probably the best feeling i have ever felt.

i now have 300mg of it and might plan on IVing 15-25mg at once. i am not familar nor have i done anything IM.

i don't see quite the point. why not simply snort a 100 mg line to trip hard? are you after the fast onset or is it just so you can call yourself an 1337 IV drug user?

my nose is horrible. far too many chems up there. and i'd rather use less material. and yeah you got it, i'm theeee IV user.

I've been curious about it and I guess I will probably do it eventually. Although nobody who has done it recommends i, I cannot help feeling (like you probably) that it could be amazing for me.

Hey, you should think about IMing it. That is the BEST possible pharmacodynamics. It is VERY useful IMed.

samadhi_smiles said:
Hey, you should think about IMing it. That is the BEST possible pharmacodynamics. It is VERY useful IMed.

QFT

samadhi_smiles said:
I've been curious about it and I guess I will probably do it eventually. Although nobody who has done it recommends i, I cannot help feeling (like you probably) that it could be amazing for me.

Id IV it. IV DMT is better then IM, so Id imagine IV DPT would be better then IM. faster onset means more intence submersive flash.

Read a few of the reports on Erowid about intentional & accidental DPT admin before even thinking about it. Via the IV route it seems to have a much greater disaster potential than IM (I'd never consider IV, yet IM is my preferred route)

yeah i always read IM is the best, but i have yet to IM anything and don't know much about doing so. i know i could always look up the procedure though...

why do you say it's more disaster potential?

It just doesnt seem worth it given how many other effective means of administration there are for DPT...

I recall a trip report on Bluelight of someone who IV'd 55mg of DPT. I think it might have been funkee? Anyway it was a long time ago, and he said that was far too much. He said it was nightmarishly, indescribably intense. He basically just curled up into a ball in the fetal position hoping that he didnt die and waited for the tidal wave of intensity to subside. I'm not sure if he did it in purpose, or if he meant to IM it and accidentally IV'd.

I can see the attraction to it, it's sort of like why someone would want to do a thumbprint of LSD. I don't use needles for my drug use, but if I did, I'm sure I'd want to IM/IV DPT. LSD and DPT are tied for #1 in this trippers mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.