• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DPT Thread V1 (Archive 10-3-03 - 5-13-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-engineering Consciousness

31mg of DPT freebase was inhaled in multiple tokes. As the last toke was exhaled a rushing sensation flushed over the body and the body hit the floor (it was sitting up smoking the material). The body began writhing in sheer ecstasy, it had never experienced such a rush of euphoria. The visuals crystalized in mid air and were as colorful as this body's experiments with n,n,-DMT. The session was contentless apart from a hundred thousand million diamonds.

The mind in the body realized that consciousness was being very brutally re-engineered, this was the next step so to speak. He stood up and collected the multi-colored diamonds into the palms of his hands, spilling them back and forth between his hands and finally deciding to fling them against the walls of his apartment.

It was so beautiful! He focused on each and every diamond as it flew from his hand and heard them breaking against the wall with soft tinkling crashes.

Next experiment will be with 44mg of DPT freebase. The 31 was very nearly complete ego loss for 2-3 mins and the body-mind thinks 44mg will push it over into complete dissassociation from reality (merging with the One Mind).

This is not a holy substance for this experimenter, it is more brute causal on the order of 5-MeO-DMT but so much more euphoric as you fade (slower) into the psychedelic state. The timeline of peak effects is very close to 5-MeO-DMT yet the comedown is much slower (and less holy than 5-MeO-DMT).

No worthwhile comparisons are really possible to DMT (other than comparisons of visuals). This is not something this body would want to ingest every day like he wants to with DMT.

I wonder about the differences between nasal, smoking, and IM administration in terms of the experience's "holiness" and deep mental psychedelic effects... so many people report DPT being amazingly holy and beautiful and an incredibly special and psychedelic substance on par or surpassing any of the other great ones that I find it strange that you experienced no content. Any opinions or input from those with experience?

Then again, you later said thnat the 33mg produced near-total ego loss, so perhaps I just misunderstood your use of the word "content".

what would those of you who have IM'd dpt suggest as a good needle size? i love dpt but the drip sucks ass

use a 1cc insulin syringe. use a long needle, not short as short ones are too small sometimes to puncture thru the skin into the muscle
I have had no problem dissolving 100mg of DPT/ 1mL.
so for 50 mg IM...you would need about 50units( .5mL).
remeber that you will need a little heat to make the DPT dissolve.

any other questions feel free to ask.......

Does gauge size matter too much with DPT? I was just thinking that 100mg/mL might be pretty viscous to get through a 29 gauge needle?

I have some insulin syringes right now that a friend gave me in case they might work. But the needle isn't long enough (looks to be shorter than 1/2 inch?), and the gauge is REALLY small. I guess the DPT solution could get through the hole fine, so that kind of answers my question (I am just guessing though).

Has anyone tried DPT after DMT? Did you notice a tolerance if so?

I'm thinking about if there would be any tolerance to IMing DPT an hour or two after IMing DMT.

but since DMT tolerance drops away after an hour I would bet if you dosed the DMT before the DPT, you would have effectively no tolerance 90 mins after the DMT when dosing the DPT.

maybe.....
i dont know personally.

why not try smoking some DPT/DMT together? say 30mg of each?

I really need to try smoking this material. I have a gram of BEAUTIFUL freebase crystals....since 2002, and I just let it sit there. Bad me.

After eventually being stupid enough to snort DPT (I have sinuses that reacted very badly to any snorted material), I'd say that IM dosing produces a far, far better effect as you don't have that vile taste buggering up the experience.

This is not a holy substance for this experimenter

Honestly Samadhi, I find DPT to be infinitely better than psilocybin or most other tryptamines; actually the only one on a par with DMT. I can fully understand the Church of the True Inner Lights choice of DPT as a sacriment

I find DPT to be infinitely better than psilocybin or most other tryptamines; actually the only one on a par with DMT. I can fully understand the Church of the True Inner Lights choice of DPT as a sacriment
I agree. I also have had stronger and more profound trips on DPT more than DMT.
DPT is truly sacred to me and I only feel the need to use it 2-3 times a year to reground and center myself.

I have not tried smoking DPT, might give that a chance....but IM produces +++ and ++++ every time for me.

^ And not even at that high a dose. The most I've ever had IM is 50mg and that was something beyond my ability to describe, except in the most roundabout way. 25mg usually does quite a number on me (I am sensitive to tryptamines though, unlike phenethylamines) and I agree about only doing it a few times a year - it's a lot to take in & deal with (esp for a 2 and a half hour trip!).

It also has something sensual about it that DMT does not have (purple, velvet chocolate are three words I keep being drawn back to in describing it!). I can see how some people who've had a bad experience on it could be scared shitless by it as well though. Can't say I'd like it to turn on me and give me a kicking

For all you ket fiends out there sacred & scared are anagrams of each other, discuss that significance! =D

morninggloryseed said:
I really need to try smoking this material. I have a gram of BEAUTIFUL freebase crystals....since 2002, and I just let it sit there. Bad me.

I have always heard DPT freebase to be an oil. Can you explain the properties of the freebase and why this might be so?

Also, I've searched Erowid, Tihkal and online and have been unable to learn the history of DPT. Does it ever occur naturally? When was it first synthesized, by whom and why? I am only aware of therapeutic experimentation back about 30-40 years ago.8)

Less pure DPT is an oil.

DPT was first synthesized as early as 1930s. First mentioned as a psychedelic was by Szara in late 50s/early 60s. I don't know why it was first made, but it's activity was discovered along with DMT and DET long after it was first made.

Drug Geek said:
I have always heard DPT freebase to be an oil. Can you explain the properties of the freebase and why this might be so?

Also, I've searched Erowid, Tihkal and online and have been unable to learn the history of DPT. Does it ever occur naturally? When was it first synthesized, by whom and why? I am only aware of therapeutic experimentation back about 30-40 years ago.8)

The most I've ever had IM is 50mg and that was something beyond my ability to describe
i usually IM 40-70mg....but i have a very high tolerence to tryptamines and a low tlerence to phens. oppisite from you..

can see how some people who've had a bad experience on it could be scared shitless by it as well though
ya i have only given DPT to 2 other people I know. DPT is definetly a catalyst for a positive change.
Another thing to note about DPT is that it totally floors me. I cannot move, or i should say i do not want to move. I am humbled and totally in awe. I usually sit in the same spot and then get up and move after 2 hours. IT has a dissaociative feel to it, but very similar to lsd/shrooms, with an extra sparkle.

For all you ket fiends out there sacred & scared are anagrams of each other, discuss that significance
I have always wanted to do a K+DPT combo and now have the resources to do so. I am hesitant that the trip will be so powerful that i wont remeber nor learn anything. With both chemicals it is such a strong short ride that it is hard to integrate the expierence , let alone both togeter.
I have once IM a small dose of DPT on shrooms and it was fantastic.
I think DPT+ another tryptamine would be amazing (lsd?).

DPT feels very earthy, if that makes sense...it is not as natural feeling as DMT (duh), but does a good job realigning everything. It makes you feel very primitive and simplistic as shrooms also tends to do. Animal like
A couple trips I remeber thinking "SENSORY OVERLOAD!"
It felt like my mind was pryed open and information was stuffed inside.
Not really a good chemical for beginers...just for the same reasons you would not teach elementary kids calculus and physics. To much information can be total jibberish to many people who cannt grasp what it has to offer.
I am sure I only really understand 1% of the space DPT allows me into...if that.

kinda a long pointless ramble about DPT...but maybe some people could get a better description of what it is like.
But I guess expierence is the only way to KNOW

I have always wanted to do a K+DPT combo and now have the resources to do so. I am hesitant that the trip will be so powerful that i wont remeber nor learn anything. With both chemicals it is such a strong short ride that it is hard to integrate the expierence , let alone both togeter.

If you do them at the same time, the ketamine kicks in first and actually makes going up on the DPT easier. The actual ride, once both drugs start to exert an effect, is what I'd imagine leaving a jet aircraft by ejector seat would be like - rapidly propelled high into the wide blue yonder!

fastandbulbous said:
For all you ket fiends out there sacred & scared are anagrams of each other, discuss that significance! =D

If you do them at the same time, the ketamine kicks in first and actually makes going up on the DPT easier. The actual ride, once both drugs start to exert an effect, is what I'd imagine leaving a jet aircraft by ejector seat would be like - rapidly propelled high into the wide blue yonder!

There is no fear for me with this combo. And it is still completely earth shaking. For me, they come on at the same time. There is no DPT or ketamine...it becomes something else completely. There is no ability to decern which is the ketamine and which is the DPT. Usually take 120mg of K and 10-40mg of DPT (both IM at the same time) when doing it. Perfect combo IMO. Amazing synergy.

I had my first successful DPT trial the other day - 55 mg insufflated over the course of one hour. I had previously tried a rectal experiment that yielded no effects.

My oh my, what a wonderful substance! The physical effects were fairly heavy and not very comfortable at first, so the first hour was spent mostly sitting still, getting used to the load. It soon broke through into a very productive period, and I found myself pondering my closest relationships - family, friends. There was little to no push, I was able to gently move the experience where I wanted it to go, along with the music. All in all, a great therapeutic tool, and I'm looking forward to doing it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.