• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big and Dandy DOI Thread

As far as I know, all of the DOXs are freely soluble in both water and alcohol.

Am getting some "LSD" blotters that I know contain DOI.
They are of a moderate strength. Usually need 2 for a strong trip.

Just wondering how many I should use after mushrooms the previous night.
How much cross-tolerance will occur?
If any one knows.

^ There will be a considerable amount of cross-tolerance when you take psychedelics two days in a row. It is difficult to say how much exactly, but if you usually need 2 hits for a strong trip (probably 2mg per hit), I'd say go with 3. DOI seems to have quite a steep dose/response curve, so no need to take it too much higher (double the dosage would probably be an overkill). Also, due to the long duration of this one, it will always be possible to take an additional hit if you're not satisfied with the level the initial dose takes you.

Thanks for the info.

But if I'm not satisfied with the initial hit, wouldn't even more tolerance have already developed?

^ Yes, but not significantly IMO, since DOI is so slow-acting, and due to it's extreme dose-response curve you won't have to redose insane amounts to get to the desired level. This is different with things like LSD, where redosing is usually pretty much a complete waste of substance.

DOI I need some help

my cat should have 100mg of doi comming and has some questions. Most dosages he read was 2-3 mg.His plan is to dissolve all 100mg into 50ml of water so 1ml/2mg. For at home use he was planning on using a syringe but he is wondering about laying it on items to bring out with him when he parties. My cat does party alot. So household thing would hold 1ml of liquid than dry out and be able to carry. I was thinking sugar cubes but I wasnt sure if 1ml would melt the cube, plus its hard to bring places, id have to keep em in a plastic container.

Anyone have any other ideas on things to lay it on.

Also anyone have any experence with DOI? How are the effects and how long do they last.

Lots of info about DOI in the Big and Dandy DOI thread... I'm merging this post into it, so review it for info.

As for your question, 1mL is actually quite a bit of liquid for laying on items...it would definitely melt a sugar cube. I recommend just using the syringe. Alternative, you can dilute down to 10mg/mL, as long as your syringe is a good one that can measure by .1mL, and drop that onto a subar cube or something. I doubt .1mL would make much of a dent in a sugar cube or pretty much anything else.

How is the body load on this substance? I have read several trip reports and most say that there is none while others say there are horrible ones.

^ I've never had any body load on it. The only physical effect I get is peripheral stimulation, but that is similar to the body high I get with most psychedelics. It is perhaps a bit stronger and more annoying than with other substances I've tried, difficult to sit still etc, but nothing unexpected from an amphetamine really.

My first trials with DOI came with an "invisible collar" sensation. I felt like my neck was being choked by a collar that I couldn't see for a lot of the trip. This is due to vasoconstriction.

I never felt the other body load symptoms that I feel from lysergic acid amides.

^ Even the diethyl variety? ;)

But yes, I agree that there are lots of weird, somewhat annoying, bodily sensations on DOI, but none that I would call a real "body load".

No body load from LSD, but the ones found in seeds give me intense cramps and muscle spasms, in addition to the invisible collar and chest tightness. At immersive doses, DOI has only given me the invisible collar set of symptoms out of the possible vasoconstrictive body load symptoms I've experienced on LSAs.

OKay. I was just curious, i have a chance to try this substance but for a price. My last substance I was using was 2c-e and oral admin. was just horrible at higher doses. I felt stinging, cramps, extreme anxiety and very speedy. If I am going to get something Id like something more similar to LSD and shrooms which gave me no negative bodyload but more of a "high"

Felix, you're going to want DOC instead of DOI then. DOC and DOI are very similar, but DOI has more body load.

Felix, you're going to want DOC instead of DOI then. DOC and DOI are very similar, but DOI has more body load.

:(

if only abtaining doc was that easy. Thanks for you input. Have you had expierience with 2c-e? if so, how much different is the body load? (doi vs 2c-e) Also, doi rectal admin? I enjoyed 2c-e rectaly but could only try small doses with my last batch so never got a full on ++ or +++ from them.

^ I see no reason to take DOI rectally, I haven't tried it but don't imagine it changing much.

I have tried both 2C-E and DOI, I'd say their body load is completely different, 2C-E is yucky in the stomach while I noticed no such effects from DOI. They are both somewhat stimulating, DOI more so, but that's pretty much it IME. Of course I've only taken DOI up to 4mg, there will probably be more physical side-effects at higher doses (Coolio mentioned vasoconstriction for example), but overall I find it's pretty benign physically, somewhat dirty stimulation aside. I've also heard people reporting headaches, but personally have never experienced anything like that.

:(

if only abtaining doc was that easy. Thanks for you input. Have you had expierience with 2c-e? if so, how much different is the body load? (doi vs 2c-e) Also, doi rectal admin? I enjoyed 2c-e rectaly but could only try small doses with my last batch so never got a full on ++ or +++ from them.

DOI and 2C-E body load are completely different. I don't get any body load from 2C-E other than nausea and vomiting. The body high is similar to 2C-C or 2C-T-2. With DOI, I just get that 'invisible collar', but it comes with an incredible MDMA-like body high.