• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The best injection sites.

eon_blue said:
Also, I never understood how/why some people shoot between their toes? I mean, as far as my toes go, I can't see any veins there, and if there were any I imagine they'd be very small.

You've got to have veins there to shoot. If you're someone that finds veins by sight only, you may be missing some. It's not easy to do to yourself and can't be very common. With that said, I have some great top of toe veins, I don't know that i would recommend it though!

phrozen said:
Some say that shooting in your jugular delivers a faster rush, personally I don't believe it or think it's worth the risk.

I've heard this too but have no personal experience.

IME, the shootin' between your toes is pretty much a myth. (Maybe it was made popular by the Sopranos?)

Don't get me wrong, it is possible to shoot there if you could find a proper vein to shoot into. But, it would hurt like a bitch, roll, and it would be seriously risking infection. Also, if you do shoot there, I can't see you getting much mileage from the veins there. If you're going to shoot in your foot, stick to the veins on top of your foot and around your ankle.

Just my 2 cents.

phrozen said:
...If you're going to shoot in your foot, stick to the veins on top of your foot and around your ankle...

Maybe my feet are more sensitive than normal, but it hurts like a mother to shoot there...

^
That's true for myself and all the other people I've talked to.

I started shooting in the neck a few days ago.
It seems like it hits faster. (might be placebo of course)

jasoncrest said:
I started shooting in the neck a few days ago.
It seems like it hits faster. (might be placebo of course)

Jason - what the hell you doin? Take a break b4 you kill yourself.

FC

Fight Club said:
Jason - what the hell you doin? Take a break b4 you kill yourself.

FC

Tell me where to find a vein I've never used, and I'll stop using the neck.

Well be careful. Just out curiosity, have you used the femoral yet?

phrozen said:
Well be careful. Just out curiosity, have you used the femoral yet?

That's a dangerous place, but I think a lot safer than the jugular. So long as you have the finger of one hand on the femoral artery, and don't hit that, the worst thing you can hit is flesh and muscle.

If you haven't found or tried the femoral vein yet, do some research before you try it. You might also want someone to show you where it is and how to reach it as well.

When I used to inject coke, I would take one of those Sharpie markers and "mark" the spot I wanted to hit before I got high and my heartbeat went to shit. Trying to get a good hit with an insulin syringe was always a challenge because those buggers are kind of deep. I would have to go in a 60 - 70 degrees (almost perpendicular) to reach it with an insulin pin. One time I bought a box of 100 syringes with a 25 ga. 1 1/2" needle. That was like shooting fish in a barrel . . .

FC (serving up harm reduction of limited value) 8(

Well your carotid artery is right behind your jugular, so I'm not sure if that's any safer than hittin' your femoral vein. :/

Just about any vein is preferable to hitting your own jugulars. Jason, I know you're going to do what you want, but it is really scary to read about you doing this, especially with some of the solutions you are dealing with. Please look into other sites, you can't have used every vein- keep looking they're there somewhere.

^ shooting in your neck isnt that bad as long as you have band new rigs, and are only shooting pretty clean dope, i.e. no pills or lots of cuts.

Are you serious? It's not that bad if you don't mind strokes and other minor problems like that. Some of the stuff he is shooting is really dangerous.

^Yeah, its not to difficult as long as you have fresh/sterile syrenges. And your only shooting clen dope(no pills,cuts,etc) and most importantly that you have some skill. That should reduce the risk a little, but the neck is still not the best place to shoot.

Last edited:
Unless you're getting pharm grade diamorphine, you're never really shooting clean dope.

Imagine experiencing phlebitis, thrombosis, or any number of other vein related problems with your jugular. 8o

I agree ^ and I do quite a bit of purification 99% of the time - I still know I'm not 100% clean.

"that money spot ^ ,whares out real quick and is gone w/ everyday use."

i used o go to b-more to get my shit and it was always dark 90% of the time so i went for the vein that i knew was there on my right arm ,in the bend the one that connects to the one running down the bicep ,and this was hunreds and hundreds of times ,why is the vein still there ,cause i bodybuild ,ill say all this in this thread too i guess,look at a body builder they have huge veins ,why? when you lift hard and intensely more and more oxygen is forced into your veins and the7 BULGE out ,this keeps you veins nice and fluffy

do this every day and you will not lose them ,there was a time where i got kinda strung out and didnt lift weights and i couldnt find my trusty vein ,bui got on bupe and he came right back ....so

if you want to get an injection site that gets you high immediately, take a syringe and plant it in your brain.

^^^^^^^^^^
F***ing Troll. What's your point? Are you trying to be funny? Thanks, really, for your contribution.

FC