• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc The BEST drug ever for anxiety??

In terms of pure, instant and short-term anxiolytic power for panic attacks I'd say Benzodiazepines are the best IMO. For long term social anxiety and depression I'd have to say SSRI's are much better. I've taken kratom pretty consistently for years and never noticed any serious anti-anxiety effects. Mostly just the apparent opiate effects. Kava Kava, when done right(buying root or powdered root fresh and not buying the shitty capsules or extracts in health stores) works pretty good.

In terms of pure, instant and short-term anxiolytic power for panic attacks I'd say Benzodiazepines are the best IMO. For long term social anxiety and depression I'd have to say SSRI's are much better. I've taken kratom pretty consistently for years and never noticed any serious anti-anxiety effects. Mostly just the apparent opiate effects. Kava Kava, when done right(buying root or powdered root fresh and not buying the shitty capsules or extracts in health stores) works pretty good.

For me, classic opiates are anxiolytic to a pretty decent extent. Kratom on the other hand, gives me nothing but anxiety. Presumably because I never feel any of the classic opiate action from it, only stimulation.

There does comes a point where opiates become useless when it comes to anxiety, though. This was the case when I developed Hyperthyroidism and didn't know about it for 2 years.

I would prefer a smaller, simple combo. We can agree to disagree on specific dosages due to this being very subjective.
Pill wise, I'd go 30 Mg Opana ER base with 15-30 Mg Dexedrine topped with 20 Mg Valum and 15-30 Mg Temazepam. Maybe pepper in 300 mg of Lyrica somewhere in the middle. Best part is, you can taper off whenever you want.

Interesting about the Etizolam and thanks for your input about them being so good but yet to stay away from them due to tolerance and dependency. Agoraphobia is just the worst, people cant understand it as I bet you found out I am 6ft, 229lbs, 41 and yet can only drive a few miles from home, although earlier I managed to make it 4 miles and went in to a local shop.....Was ok in the shop until I thought ' What if I faint, cant get home, feel dizzy etc' this then made me panic so started to feel dizzy and wanted to run out...But I managed to pay for my goods. As soon as I walked out of the shop I felt calmer.

Benzodiazepines(Ativan, Xanax, Klonopin, Valium...etc) work really well for acute/short term treatment of anxiety. Most of the time, it's a bad idea to take benzos long term due to tolerance and physical dependence/withdrawal issues. Whatever anxiety you think you have now, multiply it by 100 once benzo
addiction is thrown into the mix.

15 years I have been on high doses of benzos so now fairly sure they have made me worse.....Plus they have lowered my Testosterone levels :X

For keeping anxiety at bay? Klonopin or Valium.
For panic/anxiety attacks? Xanax.

Is Etizolam prescribed by Dr's? Is it available in the UK and can it be taken with another benzo as am on Valium and Clonazpeam which are prescribed by Dr.

I would say depends on the person but for me...
klonopin if you want to be safe from anxiety all day
xanax if you want to stop it when it happens
kava if you want something non-addictive and good for social anxiety
remeron if you want something to fix it all (anxiety, depression, sleep, etc.)

but let your doctor know and he'll probably have you try a few of them.