• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos The Benzodiazepine MEGA THREAD - Direct Benzo Questions Here

No you guys def not paranoid at all lool. What is the opposite of a cop? ? Ya thats me. If you getting harassed for using drugs then you live in the wrong town/hood/state/city. Move somewhere with more liberal views on drug usage. Every person in the country is a drug user. Some take more than others or live in denial. I've been arrested many times, usually blowing huge clouds in a cops face. They say look we really dont care just do it in your house. If you get busted on the street its your fault for being stupid. When handled correctly drug use is not a problem, unless you make it a problem.

Can we talk benzodiazepines?

Like anybody care to share if they've had i.v Midazolam? How was that for you?

i IVed some midazolam and it was pretty much just like shooting ambien little bit of a rush and then relaxation no different from taking it orally

Does anyone else love the vivid dreams you get if you take a lot of benzos before bed for a few nights and then stop/taper down?

This always gives me great dreams, feels like watching movies/tv shows all night.

Dependant for years on benzos, been without them 7 months and some days. How often can I use clonazepam without risking dependancy again? Should I switch to flunitrazepam/alprazolam? I need the benzos to help me sleep ~2 days a week if possible (well as much as possible really) while giving the antihistamines a break. I can not sleep without meds. I hate doctors, but could maybe ask for zolpidem/zopiclone again as it has worked great before for a while. Will it fuck it up if i drink alcohol ~2 days then take benzos ~2 days then go for the antihistamins ~3 days and repeat?

That this would eventually fail I am certain of, but could it last 2-3 months? I don't find benzos fun nor euphoric so I am not at risk for mental addiction because of that.

Don't tell me to try other things than meds, I have and it does not work. Would use weed but dealers are thin at the moment.

Last edited:
i have been prescribed 5 mgs of methadone .i take it once every morning around 11 am my new dr recently prescribed 1 mg of ativan for anxiety attacks to take 30 mins before bed time wich is normally around 10 i do not think my new dr knows of the methadone but untill i can talk to her next week will this be safe to take?. my question is is his safe to do ?

i have been prescribed 5 mgs of methadone .i take it once every morning around 11 am my new dr recently prescribed 1 mg of ativan for anxiety attacks to take 30 mins before bed time wich is normally around 10 i do not think my new dr knows of the methadone but untill i can talk to her next week will this be safe to take?. my question is is his safe to do ?:?

I used to need around 20mg Clonazepam (10 2mg Klonopin pills) to sleep because of the monstrous tolerance I have developed.
I tried to taper 3 times in the last years, but always failed, gained lot of weight, lost my appetite, had nasty headaches, tense muscles, and obviously couldn't sleep.
To this day, I can sleep with 4mg Clonazepam, 1ug Clonidine, and 25mg Diphenhydramine. It's far from perfect, but instead of buying boxes of 50 Klonopin pills, I can manage with boxes of 30 instead.
Add to my previous combo some casual SOMA (which gets converted to Meprobamate), and you have a good sleep guaranteed (the downside of this is that both the Clonidine and SOMA are expensive here).

Does Cimetidine extend the duration of Valium? I have only tried with Xanax and know it works with Xanax but I may need to go on Valium soon. Thanks

^ I believe it's supposed to.

I have found the rx antacid Omeprazole in a double dose 'bout an hour prior to the valium xtends it well into the next day if taken at nignt.

^^^So there's no real difference with Cimetidine and Valium or Omeprazole & Valium ?

Mixing Benzos and Benzo analogues:

Recently my benzo tolerence is just getting too high. And I'm just not ready to stop yet. (kicking 195 Methadone/day with suboxone, terrible idea, never do that. I was forced to, any sane person would just taper down on their methadone).

Anyways. In order to avoid having to take 8mg clonazepam or 100mg diazepam or 20mg lorazepam to feel something, would mixing benzos provide a sort of synergistic affect? If I was to say, take 15mg of valium + 4mg of clonazepam + 4mg lorazepam would that be more beneficial than just taking a shit-ton of 1 single benzo at a time?

Also, any experience with mixing zyprexa (I believe it is a "dibenzodiazepine") or etizolam (theinodiazepine) with regular benzodiazepines?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

etizolam basically works as a benzodiazepine; its supposed to be pretty recreational, so you won't need much

Okay, so I have anxiety and what I'm sure (and my therapist is sure) that I have some sorta of PTSD which causes my anxiety.
Basically, I haven no meds. I had Atarax, complete shit. So I know Valiums and Kpins can benefit me but honestly sometimes I don't feel Valium or any benzos for that matter.

I know friends that can take (2) 1mg Kpins and here I am taking like 6 sub-lingually and I really don't feel anything. Besides my coordination being off.
Would it be beneficial to rectally ingest 10mg of Valium? I just consumed 30mg (3x 10mg) and really don't feel shit 2 hours in. And from what I'm reading 30mg of Valium should at least have me sleepy. Also, I'm doing this for my anxiety and overall just recreationally.

tl;dr
benzos don't seem to work on me (at regular doses), should I take more? lol.
And is 10mg of Valium stronger when don't rectally?

Also, no benzo tolerance. Rarely use em.

Okay, so I have anxiety and what I'm sure (and my therapist is sure) that I have some sorta of PTSD which causes my anxiety.
Basically, I haven no meds. I had Atarax, complete shit. So I know Valiums and Kpins can benefit me but honestly sometimes I don't feel Valium or any benzos for that matter.

I know friends that can take (2) 1mg Kpins and here I am taking like 6 sub-lingually and I really don't feel anything. Besides my coordination being off.
Would it be beneficial to rectally ingest 10mg of Valium? I just consumed 30mg (3x 10mg) and really don't feel shit 2 hours in. And from what I'm reading 30mg of Valium should at least have me sleepy. Also, I'm doing this for my anxiety and overall just recreationally.

tl;dr
benzos don't seem to work on me (at regular doses), should I take more? lol.
And is 10mg of Valium stronger when don't rectally?

Also, no benzo tolerance. Rarely use em.

I know this sounds pathetic, but this could be a good thing.
I mean with therapy and no benzos, you have a huge advantage of getting to the route of the problem, benzos mask this and esp if they don't do anything for you then there is no point looking for a way to make them work.
There is something out there that will help your anxiety and a non benzo version IMO is a more positive approach.
You just have to find it.

IT's my drug buddy. Ive jsy discovered domething i asnt aware of before if you binge on etiz (ot a good ide in ittself) then the next day your physical balance is fucked.

One day i got out of my car did a neat little semi circle and went hurtling across the car park. Siome old bouy thought i was drunk "i'll be watching you......"

Second time i didnt venture outside, but thats even more dangerous. Had about ten falls, most of the kjust caused bruises One fall however i fell backwards and cracked the back of my head on my tv stand very hard indeed. Them little birdies were tweeting for quite a while

just a heads up for any1 who may not have known about this.

^ Bro please be more careful. Driving under the influence of any drug, but ESPECIALLY benzos, is about the most dangerous thing anyone can do. And you're not only endangering your own life, but everyone else on the road.

Fair enough Tricomb, i will control myself better in future, take ten minutes or soething first next time.

(i could blame me outburst it on yin and yang and PAWS but thats just lame)

As you can see i was extremely annoyed to be put down vey insultingly for offering valid HR advice

I hope the other guy got an infraction too. Glad I'll never have to deal with him again.