The band everyone loves but you hate..

and i'll tell ya what - by the time Nirvana showed up on the scene, what they were doing was already done

Bleach was more original than any album they put out - although i do like them, it was really nothing new that wasn't heard before

Kurt Cobain was talented but the Heroin Chic bollix was trendy & bullshit. Prob led to his death.

ya know Nirvana totally ripped off the Eighties riff from Killing Joke right?

Come As You Are my ass - that's a ripoff

Oh my god!!! The best reminder.
Family Guy Reaction GIF

I genuinely, like this - cash me outside, Somni, ya giant, coconut.

ya know Nirvana totally ripped off the Eighties riff from Killing Joke right?

Come As You Are my ass - that's a ripoff

You need to sue them, for ripping the bass-line...am sure there's a human-rights group that could represent your hurt, musical- feelings, somewhere?

I repeated because I had wind(also because posts I had typed ;were deleted in offline mode & I have experienced, individual posts deleted, in past postings, over the years (by staff).

It's a bass line.

I'll give you- the reason, that most pop chart reaching Anthems have always copied, past ones.

It's an industry; I wouldn't lose my shit over it.

I repeated because I had wind(also because posts I had typed ;were deleted in offline mode & I have experienced, individual posts deleted, in past postings, over the years (by staff).

It's a bass line.

I'll give you- the reason, that most pop chart reaching Anthems have always copied, past ones.

It's an industry; I wouldn't lose my shit over it.

no - it's called artistic integrity - you don't ripoff another artist and then claim it as you're own