• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Aus DD 'think twice' thread...

Doooofus said:
Wouldn't your friends rather know that you shoot and that you're safe with them, then having to shoot up with the "seediest sketchy cunts in Australia"?? I would be confiding in them and finding somewhere safe and comfortable to shoot up rather than risk it in a crack den somewhere.
Very true, but its kinda hard may hands are naturally very shaky which means if I do myself my arm ends up being a pin cushion, its one thing to confide in my friends - its quite different to get them to do me.

Its not a big issue though, in the past few months I've done speed or ice maybe 10 times - but only iv'ed one of those. I used to rave on and on about how good the rush is, like mdma it doesn't take long for the magic to stop.

lol that sounds like "the barks bigger then the bite" ..youll learn, most prolly the hard way filenet

chooselife said:
lol that sounds like "the barks bigger then the bite" ..youll learn, most prolly the hard way filenet

gee! i dont know mate but is this the hard way:

* hospitalised three times thanks to ice - twice being fucked up and once being beaten the fuck up
* lost my life, my family, my soul
* stolen from family, friends, work and even rolled little ol grannies
* psychotic episodes (the norm for me)
* beaten the shit out of some young punk who I rolled for a couple of baggies
* sleep! what's sleep! 8 days is my best!
* done time
* been shot by my father
* do you want more punk?

btw, I wasnt calling myself a man!!! I am a person who has lost the race of life!

i don't know what it is with shards.
it's just so damn good at inducing psychosis.
by 5 days of no sleep i wanted it to end. i couldnt take anymore and called it quits.
i was losing the plot, the shadow people were in my closet, and all over my bedroom and lounge. the hallucinations were dark. i was certain i needed diazepam to stop the shakes and to hunt down sniper wolf. (don't ask me... but for some reason i thought the shadow person in my cupboard was sniper wolf)
i had a brief moment of clarity and even tho i had a couple of points leftover, i called it quits and said fuck it. forced down some choc yogo, a glass of milk and dropped quite a few valerians just to put myself out.

then you've got speed which is essentially a weaker, more cut version of the same basic chemical.
managed 9 days with no sleep. consumed a shitload... and didnt feel anything worse than short tempered, introvert and tired by the end of it.

but the difference is. at that point i'd run out, and i wanted more. to see how far i could go. the bank was empty. so the party ended.

never been through any of the other shit filenet has tho, if it got to the point i was stealing from family and friends to support a habit, then i'd give it up.

rent, bills and groceries always come before my party supplies. and if i cant afford something, i just wont get it.
heh i'm even skimping on the amount of shards i'm getting for an upcoming event because star wars, the force unleashed is coming out on xbox 360 lol.

jsk26

I felt the same way you described after some stuff i had last night and what looked like speed (opaque rocks) but the general consensus here is you can't get speed here in aus. The whole time i was jittery as a motherfuker.

my appologies filenet, i did pick it up wrong sorry...but yes very close/similar road ive been down the one and only "highway to hell"

If its a highway to hell then this thread is like a flat tire, stopped my friday night indulgence turning into a week long bender :)

rogan said:
If its a highway to hell then this thread is like a flat tire, stopped my friday night indulgence turning into a week long bender :)

Really glad to hear, I've renamed this thread and let's keep it open as an experiment. While it's not intended to become a social thread what it can be used for is to support each other when you're having second thoughts about an upcoming drug experience.

Or maybe you'd like someone to talk you out of a binge you know is going to hurt you, physically or mentally. :)

^ Really good idea, I know a few of us could use this support every now and then. :\

Another cool thread!! Whats worse is when the gear is average and everyone knows it, but when the word is out 'the good shit' is back in town, thats where my downfall lies lol. Cheers ill go have a coffee instead and light up a cone and save my sanity for today.

I felt the same way you described after some stuff i had last night and what looked like speed (opaque rocks) but the general consensus here is you can't get speed here in aus. The whole time i was jittery as a motherfuker.

Huh? Where did you get that info from? Seeing as it's so easily synthed from OTC products, you can bet your ass it's around. I'll testify to that.

I rarely take speed/ice anymore these days. I've been working waaay too hard at the gym to throw it away on one weekend of fun. It takes about a week and a half of gym work for me to get back to where I was pre-tweaking. Just not worth it.

i don't know.. i have a strange relationship with ice. personally i prefer the physical effects of speed. but i have developed somewhat of an addiction to the smoking of it.. which of course, i can go without, but after having had it around for so long in the past, feels more strange to do than anything else. once the strangeness wears off though, it's great to have it out of my system.

ALL the people i've met from connections to the drug have systematically ripped me off and made me distrust human beings more than i ever thought i could. i think perhaps this is the greatest thing the drug has robbed me of: being able to enjoy and engage in simple human relations, without the presence of (sometimes dangerous) agendas.

its widespread availability has, in the past, made ice very easy to abuse. its comedown is so physically draining that you feel like you have no option but to keep using, even in small doses. but you have to draw the line somewhere. i was involved in a solo motor vehicle accident a little while ago, where a fair amount of gear was taken by police (while i went to hospital). the matter is still being followed up. if i earn a criminal record out of my involvement with it, i'm going to be pretty fucking shattered. especially considering it's not really my drug of choice!

experiment if you must. but just stay as far away from it as humanly possible if it can be helped. ice is like a bad omen for your whole life - whether you're an honest consumer or some big-time dealer.. its mere PRESENCE has the capacity to SOMEHOW fuck with everything you love and hold dear to you. don't ever sacrifice any part of your life or personality for a shitty, dirty drug, least of all ice.

js2k6 said:
then you've got speed which is essentially a weaker, more cut version of the same basic chemical.

WRONG. speed is a refined product. ice is just its unrefined form, more potent and more damaging...because it is still processing when you ingest it.

^ I wouldn't say speed is 'refined', unless you count cutting it as refining.

The product of the synthesis may also be treated with acetone to create better looking crystals for ice. I'm not sure what you mean by 'because it is still processing when you ingest it.'

Mr Blonde said:
Huh? Where did you get that info from? Seeing as it's so easily synthed from OTC products, you can bet your ass it's around. I'll testify to that.

HE's referring to amphetamine, not methamphetamine

hyroller said:
WRONG. speed is a refined product. ice is just its unrefined form, more potent and more damaging...because it is still processing when you ingest it.

LOL, what the hell does that mean? "it is still processing when you ingest it"
Ice is the same as speed, both methamphetamine. How is ice more refined, other than an acetone wash?

well i dunno how long it was since i posted this thread, but i didnt get UP and still havent, but each day is getting harder and harder to "jus say no"

maybe its time for me to re-read from the beginning of all your guys and girls help

if i had known many yrs ago this is what the pain/cravings and suffering is like when gone cold turkey then id never have touched those fragile pieces of glass to begin with...goto learn the hardway as per usual for me