Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

Cautious
A co worker came back today after being out for a while. I was just starting to KIND of talk to him, get to know him and vice versa ,before circumstances lead to absence. I'm going through a lot right now trying not to drink at work and with him I might over due it. I REALLY need someone to talk to about what I'm going through. It would be nice . But it could go real bad and I could get fired .. lunch break = liquor store.... Im just trying to weigh my priorities and remember how grateful I am that I have a job that pays above min wage...

ohai star-in-a-bra, welcome to bluelight!

I am getting sleepy, done with my meditation for the night,about to finish things up and go to sleep.

Thanks
I just read your last blog entry, couldn't seem to comment but wow what a read, a fellow warrior. Keep fighting and well done!

Cautious
A co worker came back today after being out for a while. I was just starting to KIND of talk to him, get to know him and vice versa ,before circumstances lead to absence. I'm going through a lot right now trying not to drink at work and with him I might over due it. I REALLY need someone to talk to about what I'm going through. It would be nice . But it could go real bad and I could get fired .. lunch break = liquor store.... Im just trying to weigh my priorities and remember how grateful I am that I have a job that pays above min wage...

Just out of curiosity, say you want to drink at lunch time. What happens if you do? Wouldn't people noticed the smell of alcohol right away? I often heard that Vodka alone prevents it, but not really.

Anyway, didn't mean to pry. Wish you all the best in your recovery.

Cautious
The thought has crossed my mine before, i ask myself the simple question,,would this drink fix any of my problems? Well it might take the edge off, what i do know from past experience is when i drink,i cannot stop. I do really bad things when I drink,i hurt people including myself.was getting really tired of coming to in jails and psych wards. I can trace all those previous experiences of mine began with taking that 1 drink,always.
Weigh whats really important to you? A wise person once told me that a man/woman takes a drink,the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes the man/woman.
Just tell your self that your co worker is a prime example of untreated alcoholisim. :)
Thanks
I just read your last blog entry, couldn't seem to comment but wow what a read, a fellow warrior. Keep fighting and well done!

:)
My blog is really hit and miss, thanks for reading it! Some of my very first blog enteries were from a time when I didnt know who i was yet, lts really neat to go back in time and read some of it because i can place almost where exactly my life was at when i wrote it.ha, how are you in 1 word star?

I am trying to get to bed early because id really like to wake up feeling not so tired.

^ It also makes me remind that there's no problem that doesn't become worse when you drink.Stressed

:)
My blog is really hit and miss, thanks for reading it! Some of my very first blog enteries were from a time when I didnt know who i was yet, lts really neat to go back in time and read some of it because i can place almost where exactly my life was at when i wrote it.ha, how are you in 1 word star?

I am trying to get to bed early because id really like to wake up feeling not so tired.

Yeah I keep meaning to start a journal, I started an autobiography a while ago, sounds like you could do the same.

one word: same :) (going to bed early)

Relaxed, going to brush my teeth as soon as I get finished eating these whoppers..my new favorite chocolate candy. :)

didn't go to bed early. Now high. oopsies. Now talking rubbish on here before going to zone out to a new albulm. It's now nearly 3am so a new day here, so I need a new word

painless

PS D I am following all your links (following you) cus you are the first person to speak to me on this site and you seem pretty okay. Spoken by a misanthropist

didn't go to bed early. Now high. oopsies. Now talking rubbish on here before going to zone out to a new albulm. It's now nearly 3am so a new day here, so I need a new word

painless

PS D I am following all your links (following you) cus you are the first person to speak to me on this site and you seem pretty okay. Spoken by a misanthropist

why hello there star! Looks like I have a follower:3 i promise i don't bite, and i lay fresh newspaper down daily so noo worries!
Just a warning, i was totally off my rocker over a year ago, so if you find any of my posts dated more then a year ago then I warn you,, ;)

A new album? Can I listen with you? Which band is it? How many fingers am I holding up?