• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

alive.

I miss everyone. I had to go away for awhile. Hoping for more time someday to come back. I lurked around and am glad to see everyone. I havent forgotten any of you. Stay well. Ive had some struggles I'm sorry.

alive.

I miss everyone. I had to go away for awhile. Hoping for more time someday to come back. I lurked around and am glad to see everyone. I havent forgotten any of you. Stay well. Ive had some struggles I'm sorry.

Well thank God you're alive! I'm sorry you've been struggling. I don't know exactly what you're going through, but whatever it is will make you stronger in the end and you will be able to help others with your testimony. You are an overcomer and you have what it takes to get through this! *HUGS*

Feeling thankful.

Humiliated

One of the other Chef's started making fun of me for my mental illness in front of the new guy I was training. Asked my Boss if I could leave early an he said it's okay. I'm about to take a massive dose of Morphine and forget this world for awhile.

Yeah, great day :(

Humiliated

One of the other Chef's started making fun of me for my mental illness in front of the new guy I was training. Asked my Boss if I could leave early an he said it's okay. I'm about to take a massive dose of Morphine and forget this world for awhile.

Yeah, great day :(

That's fucked up man. Sorry that happened to you.

Yeah im trying to just forget it, people talk shit about me there all the time there. I talk to myself alot and it's something I can't control. My emotions go outta wack sometimes and I just cry and cry from bi-polar. The guy is such an ignorant piece of shit.

But I just walked away and didn't say a word, it's not worth losing my job over.

Yeah im trying to just forget it, people talk shit about me there all the time there. I talk to myself alot and it's something I can't control. My emotions go outta wack sometimes and I just cry and cry from bi-polar. The guy is such an ignorant piece of shit.

But I just walked away and didn't say a word, it's not worth losing my job over.

Exactly. Not worth it.

He will get what's coming to him one of these days.

^ I feel like that all the time

For me, now...it's a mix of so many emotions

Angry
Worried
Scared
Tired

frustration, I guess