• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants The adderall situation!

OlympicSwimmer

Greenlighter
I don't have much time so I'm going to keep this shit short. In a nutshell, yesterday I accidentally took an upwards of 500mg of adderall. Don't ask why or how, just know that it happened and I agree that it's stupid as hell. My problem now though is my tolerance and my heart. My heart is still beating fast, even though I did get a few hours sleep last night. I'm sure it will be fine but is their a good chance that I damaged it? The real problem though is now my tolerance is just through the roof. I took 40mg of adderall about an hour ago and can't even feel it, like it doesn't even phase me. What do I do?! Do I need to just chill out for a bit and stop taking my adderall, is my tolerance like ever gonna go back down lol? Please help guys, I really need some answers cause I'm confused and worried. Thanks, sorry if my stupidity gave anyone a migraine or something xD.

Btw, suprisingly I'm not hurt at all from what I did, at least not that I can tell yet. Thought I should probably add in besides a little bit of an elevated heart rate my body seems to be healthy again.

well m8 to tell you the truth i take shit loads of amphetamine im nearly 37 so 20/21 yrs ive been on it , my Dad died dec 2013 think it was may/june 2013 he was diagnosed with the bigC , i took to the weekends b4 that , during the 6mth period i was scared to sleep incase my dad fell on the way into the kitchen or on the stairs if he needed the toilet because he never asked for help from my mum or sister he didnt ask me either he just gave me he just coughed & nodded his head to get my attention .......sorry for going on about that but then 5 half days i was up not a wink of sleep then i crashed out got about a well deserved 14/15 hrs kip then then up 4 days solid then got few hrs kip so on & so on till few mth ago im not completly off it i m back to the way i was Friday - Sunday sometimes i wonder & think to my self " I SHOULD BE DEAD " Iif you get that worried way that you think you need hospital you should keep some valium in the house not many just enough to bring you down & put you into " The Big Sleep " thats what i do ...........ive got a police alarm clock lol i keep my valium in there because the siren part clicks off the top , yes i used to shit my self waking up flashing blue lights & siren , if you decide to take my advice REMEMBER ......only a few just incase you end up with another habbit , its Friday night here in U.K so im on the now take care m8

Stop taking extremely high doses of the adderall, redosing on it, and take a long break on it like for at least a month or more if you want your tolerance to go down. Good luck and stay safe.