• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Absolute dissolution of identity in Psychedelics its an energetic state and it can definitely be triggered 'naturally'

Well what do you do again exactly? Yoga or just meditation? I guess I'm trying to trouble you for a step by step..I do well with breathing exercises and to basically not use any thought or cling to one and just focus on breathing..but yeah man if you have any tips with whatever yoga or hymn? That you may use?

Well what do you do again exactly? Yoga or just meditation? I guess I'm trying to trouble you for a step by step..I do well with breathing exercises and to basically not use any thought or cling to one and just focus on breathing..but yeah man if you have any tips with whatever yoga or hymn? That you may use?
I'll be honest, I haven't touched meditation as a serious routine for over 15 years now. Basically I had a brief mystical experience in my early 20's and I determined I wasn't ready at that point in my life to go further due to drugs, physical and mental health, and a few other factors. It's on my to-do list again though - I never stopped looking for and absorbing information though. I'm far better placed and level headed now to attempt it again.

I didn't set out looking for a mystical experience, it just happened. I was actually trying to learn astral projection; since early childhood I've had many dream experiences and altered states. I had a natural propensity for it, a strong minds eye and psychic ability. So that was a factor. But my actual routine would probably be categorized under meditation in the 'corpse pose'.. which basically is just laying flat, relaxing the body, and just maintaining your conscious awareness whilst letting your body fall into a sleep state. It took about a month of doing about 1 hour a day, then that mystical experience happened.

Underneath that process is basically the same formula that applies across the board, which is 'Know Thy Self'. It's following the ray back to its source inside yourself. It's not something that can be described as such, but you'll know when you're doing it. It's a relaxed but intense introspective focus. An openness, faith in silence. It doesn't really matter how you word it, you just have to try getting on the bicycle yourself. You'll wobble, make errors, but the more you try the more you begin to triangulate what I'm referring to throughout all this.

Any practice is better than none at all. Mantras, fixations on nerve centers or external objects, physical poses, they all have there benefits and drawbacks. They inevitably all lead a person back to the final practice though, which is that 'threading through the eye of a needle', the deep introspection on your self.

Actually the answer is no :p I think this is probably the most common misconception people have when thinking about Truth/God/Absolute/Enlightenment, that it is a visionary experience in itself because we are so used to associating what we can see with what we believe reality to be. This is further solidified by all our scientific concepts about matter and the physical universe, we have this intellectual foundation that is very bound to the perception of sight and spatial dimensions. Understandably so, of course.

That's not to say you won't experience visions or mystical states along the way. I think anyone who pursues this sort of thing is bound to experience at least lucid dreaming, which is a visionary state, and perhaps an astral type experience (very similar to NN-DMT). But the actual realization itself is not a visual thing because it is to do with that which is perceiving, and not that which is perceived. Again going back to the lucid dreaming metaphor, once you experience a fully lucid dream you sort of get it.. that the dreams themselves are not actually that important, what is imminently more important is that which is now immediate and obvious.. which is 'you'. Up until the point you have a fully lucid dream it is a bit like trying to describe colour to a blind man, it's something you have to experience directly and then you really 'get it'.

It's impossible to describe such a thing as realisation, because you can't describe something that is not. Imagination can't conceive of it and language can't convey it, because anything that they come up with will forever be not it. It's like trying to describe what empty space objectively is.. it has no actual properties, and whilst you can use various concepts and language to relay what we think it is they still don't actually describe what it is.. it's impossible because it is absence. How can you describe absence of falsehood about yourself? I can do it for myself but it will be utterly meaningless to everyone else - paradoxically those with strong intuition, or who have had similar direct experiences, may be able to pick it up through the language though.

Who can say? Everyone is at differing stages of ripeness. Even then it's not necessarily a linear or predictable thing, the only predictable thing is that you will succeed if you want to succeed.

Lucid dreaming really did tie a lot of this together for me. It really lets you see who the dreamer is, and when you follow that back further you get to the source of the dreamer.

It's not hard to describe the truth but if somebody hasn't seen it yet, it will not make sense to them. Most people believe they are who they are.

Sure you can experience that without drugs…..

But do you get insanely beautiful visuals as a bonus!?
Ever looked out upon the world in Samadhi & it just IS?
You don't need cool 4-HO-MET visual effects, you just SEE things for what they are & it's better than any trippy gibberish.
The wind blowing past you, the rain hitting you in the face, the barking dog, the junkie beggar with one leg, the woman who looks like she is fresh from an Only Fans shoot, the old lady close to death.............they are just one whole thing.

When you see this you cannot ever "see" another way again

Look I just had perfect meal with a glass of perfect cabernet suvigon + merlot wine and it was a great experience, should I feel bad about it? Experiencing tastes trough food, ain’t nothing wrong about it, same as with experiencing visuals trough psychedelics..imo