• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Discussion Thread V2. Fumes of Fiend Fuel

Seriously Evey, just think for a second how horrendously unhygienic that is.
Inviting bacteria directly into your body is in no way worth the 17 pence of drug dust.

Doesn't everyone lick the bag to Make sure every piece of powder is had? And the bed sheets, jacket pockets? Its not nice hoping fot somr powder n a loada fluff up yer hole i can tell you

Evey

Remember when you asked what exactly a fiend meant? ;)

If ya gonna do that, do your general drug stuff over a box you can lock up n keep out the way. Collects it all with none of the gross. Used to keep mine in a decorative kettle and would always find a few lines in it when everything ran out. Good idea in general really, stops stuff going walkies and stops you accidentally leaving a baggie in your pocket then finding it at work or somewhere else awkward cos alllll powder looks dodgy at first glance and 'it's legal' ain't gonna cut it til it's all been analysed and all that bull. Maybe a bit para of me but hey ho.

Licking your pockets. Lol

Reminds me of a time when i was in a club 20+ years ago.
I went to the jacks and was asked if i wanted a free yoke, i was eh, i wont say no. He points to a pill floating in piss in the urinal and says help yerself.
I says fuck that, well see does the next cunt through the door want it. Sure enough the next lad flying off his head scooped it out and rinsed it under the tap and ate it...Me and yer man were in stitches but yer man that took it didnt give a fuck, mad cunt...

I like how he at least thought to rinse it under the tap, gotta have some standards even when you're fucked =D

Woke be getting anymore after this ni was going to another bevause there was a deal but think I'd rather use money to pay for 5-hiur tattoo I havt booked in February. This stufg aint worth the hassle seriously. Not worth upsetting certain people I care for. I'd already made this 10 am yesterday. This is a first for me usually tge more I people. Go at me the more I do oppositte. I shoukd imagine I'll crave this but that's normal I guesd. I'm tapering subs on 10th. A

At leasr this will be my decision this time so if I start avoiding this thread i wont be ignoring you all on purpose. Right will have this

No disrespectful but i wont be discussing any substance use on this site from now on fot fear people will judge, make assumptions n contact social on me. This includes suboxone n citalopram. Sorry but I no longer feel safe in dusvissing them on Bluelight whereas I did before.

Evey

Another accidental all-nighter. This batch seems to be longer lasting, I don't think I'm using it differently

Im not sure if I can come off this i feel scared to not sure i can do it. I've got a fear of dread ar the sheer thought.

Evey

I dont know enough about 3FPM to give much advice but i did manage to get off a large dexamphetamine habit a few years ago.
Stimulants are not too bad to detox from. You will feel lethargic and moody for a few days to a few weeks but thats about the worst of it in my experience. It is nothing compared to alcohol, benzos or opiates.

Eat healthy, drink lots of fluids and try and exercise is the best option to alleviate the lethargy and mood swings. A small amount of diazepam may help if you are really anxious but that opens up another can of worms and a far more serious one so it would ve best to go without bearing in mind your addiction issues.

It wont be as bad as you are thinking. Thats the addiction talking. Give it a go and good luck but i firmly believe you will be fine in a relatively short space of time.

No i cant do this im too scared to go back to life without it i really need it iim Scared to go back lif without it :(
Raasy will have to hate me cant it :

Evey

Well you will have to give it up come April. That choice is yours but giving up a stimulant is not that bad physically. Its the psychological addiction telling you that you cant.

Locked and loaded 7 caps of 60 mg for tomorrow. It's on final warning at the moment, we'll see if it can rise to the occasion or if I'll be hunting elsewhere for something to enhance my nights.

So you've tweaked the dose a bit and lowered it to 60 mg. At what dose does it become noticeably active at?

So you've tweaked the dose a bit and lowered it to 60 mg. At what dose does it become noticeably active at?

40 mg was a good functional dose during my exams, when I first started taking it 20 mg felt like super-coffee, though I haven't tested if that still holds up after a few uses. I didn't titrate that much, I just went off the doses listed on the first page of EADD 3-FPM thread 1, and headed out to my local with a few caps of 20 mg, ended up redosing after an hour because 20 mg wasn't enough, and had a good night on 40 mg total dose. Raised my dose a bit since then, but I am hopeful 60 mg will be right on the money without being as much of a wrecking ball as 70 was.

Any thoughts on risks combining this with certirizine or mertrizine (travel sickness meds)? Got an hour long coach journey for sat evening, and I'll probably just be smoked up on the way down, but there'll be 3-FPM running around in me on the way back. Obviously not been studied properly, but if other stims can be screwy with those meds, then I'll see what I can do to not wreck myself.

Who's on this? We could all go TC n have a mad 3 party :)

Evey

I've been up all night vaping away! Completely forgot about the forum, and can't quite remember what I've been doing exactly.

Everyone's switched to the horizontal position in which you close your eyes I presume?

I am up but on a different continent and not on 3FPM. Lots of oxycodone though.

How far through that 24 grams are you? Having many days not using 3FPM?

I am up but on a different continent and not on 3FPM. Lots of oxycodone though.

How far through that 24 grams are you? Having many days not using 3FPM?

I'd like to be on a different continent. Japan is where I'd be if a had a magical Genie lamp. Although I'm not sure what I'd use the other 2 wishes for. It would probably involve money and the ability to fly....

Anyway, I'm not too sure on how far I'm through this. 6 grams down on the scales after last weekend (which included the baggie, which weighs roughly half a gram I suppose), and I've had a bit tonight, but I've had marginal amounts this evening, and Saturday night to come yet and it's likely to be back of out of the lockbox again.

This evening I'd say around half a gram. What also went down quite nicely for a change was 4 ciders and then had 0.500mg Flubromazolam.

Do I feel tired? Heck no.

Healthy lifestyle I lead eh.

To top it off, I've taken the entire week off, and spent pretty much most of it in bed.

So you still have a tonne of it to get through by the sounds of it. You are in for one hell of a ride i reckon

I've had quite a lot of this stuff over the course of say 6 months (probably less). Adding up all of the empty packets and including this batch I have left is around about the 40 gram mark, possibly a little bit more.

My brain doesn't feel too wrecked.

I'm pretty sure I could easily just give this up if I really wanted. It's the Flubromazolam that has such a hold on me, and seems to be the cause of all of the 'crap' that I just can't stand from day to day.

Before the Flubromazolam came along, 3-FPM and its effect on my social and work life was next to none. I'd say it helped give me the energy I never had before.