PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The 2C Family, Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arzi

Bluelighter
I'm interested in trying one of the 2c analogues as I've recently found a vendor. I'm experienced with MDMA, and I've taken LSD once. Neither caused any negative effects and I felt I could easily control my experience. I'm looking to try something from the 2c family only not in a recreational setting. Recently I've gained a lot of insight, and I've experienced new things and I'd like to use one of the analogues as a tool to help me reflect. I'm not looking for a high or a fantastic trip, just something maybe a little relaxing (mentally) which could help me attain some good insight.

Which of the following would you recommend? 2ci, 2ce, 2cd, 2cc

I'm particularly interested in 2c-c as something about it is just appealing to me. :)

thanks in advance

tbh none there all way too stimulating more so than any amount of ampthetamines ive done.

this is helpful but i had already looked at all three of them. it is appreciate though :)

Out of your list I've only tried 2C-I and 2C-E. I want to try 2C-C and 2C-D soon. They all have promise IMO. I'd say for your first time to try 2C-C or 2C-D. You mentioned 2C-C, so maybe go with your gut feeling? Those that have taken 2C-C and 2C-D at the right dose seem to generally like them. Of course I might just be suggesting those cuz I've never tried them and I think they're all interesting!

Yeah I've got a gut instinct telling me to go for 2c-c. 2c-i seems to be too long lasting and maybe even more earth shattering than what I feel I'm ready for at this time. However my only concern with the 2c-c is that it will be too subtle, or will lack depth.

Start with 2CE and move on to anything else you can obtain, IMO it's the least headfucky out of the few I've tried

2CB may be 'shallower' but also more boring.

LSD covered everything up there - no "What should I take threads?" allowed but check out the excellent links provided cos they have contain all you could wish to know along with the B&D threads and Erowid - the "Best 2C to start with" is as close as we get to "What should I take?" so maybe a good place to start :)

PS: Thanks LSD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.