• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2014/2015 nfl thread v. R U RDY 4 SUM FOOTBAW?

It's considered a Jaguars home game so nobody probably cares. Miami on the other hand definitely got fucked. It's the first/only division game played in London. Taking away a team's home field advantage in a division game is downright criminal.

yeah idk who thought that was a good idea

Are you sure? Because last I checked Miami was 5-3 with a defense that's ranked top 10 in the league.

If you look at the stats the AFC East is probably the best defensive division in the entire league.

To be honest if you had to choose between Rex Ryan sucking as a coach and Sanchez being a better than half decent back up my money is on Rex sucking

^ yep. i can't believe he still has a job.
If you look at the stats the AFC East is probably the best defensive division in the entire league.
without a doubt:

dolphins #3
bills #7
patriots #12
jets #31 :)

alasdair

AFC West is probably better overall only because the Jets are so low:

Chiefs #5
Broncos #8
Chargers #11
Oakland #16

the jets dragging that average down. afce=13.25. afcw=10.

:)

alasdair

Im the only one that took the jets at my jobs football pool this week.

Really smart or really stupid?

Could be a smart move. Jets are due for a win and Steelers are due for a letdown. The Jets have showed they can play good teams hard(NE) and there's no way Big Ben keeps throwing for 83094 yards and 25 touchdowns per game.

lol the lions just pulled off a fake punt on the first drive of the game

Steelers:
smiley-laughing002.gif

i'm gonna go out there and say it. and i know i might be wrong. but i think the lions are going to the super bowl this year.

was pretty into football when i was younger. quit watching it for a bit. decided at the beginning of this season i was going to get back into watching the lions. ended up being a damn good season to start watching. :) even if we don't make the super bowl i'm really fucking happy with how we're doing. used to be if the lions were behind at half time i would just turn off the TV. now this season we're starting to be the comeback kings.

Today was the most frustrating Bills loss of the season for me, mainly because the mistakes that caused the loss made me feel like I was watching the "same old Bills" of years past who would blow leads with ridiculously unlucky/badly timed mistakes. You can go watch the highlights to see the 2 fumbles I'm talking about.

It'd e comical if it wasn't so sad.

it's incredible how the falcons are just one win from being #1 in the NFC South.

next week falcons are at panthers, if they win that you dont even know how happy i'll be.

we're 3-0 inside the division so hopefully we can keep that going (0-6 vs non-division opponents). i think the tiebreaker for winning the division is best division record, correct?

the feeling im having is that we'll split with the panthers and lose this next one on the road and then win vs them at home. but man im gonna be pumped up for next week's game. if we can get this win i'll feel like a million bucks.