Not open for further replies.
reminder (for me :) )

mikeoekim and i have a bet on the september 29th game:

new_england_patriots.png
atlanta_falcons.png

wyld 4 x and i have a bet on the november 3rd game:

new_england_patriots.png
pittsburgh_steelers.png

generic mind and i have a bet on both bills vs. pats games (pats win both, he sports a pats avatar, bills win either game, i'll sport a bills avatar)

new_england_patriots.png
buffalo_bills.png

alasdair

Ill probably only be saying this for one week but.... GO BILLS!

Terrelle Pryor wins the starting Job for tha Oakand RAIDERS !!
Fuck yeah

The kids a fucking baller , wish him well
Kaperass has nothing on this kid , believe

Hell Kaperass wasnt even the best QB on his college roster.
David Fales will be a much better NFL QB. That kid has Drew Brees mk2 written all over him.

lol... I'm a Michigan fan so I'm not even going to say anything.... but Terrelle Pryor is garbage
over 90% of the players he went up against in those highlights are not in the NFL

I can guarantee Pryor will not have more than 8 starts.
College and NFL are two completely different games

how can you say Kaepernick wasn't the best QB at Nevada???

and correct we if I'm wrong but weren't you the one who was preaching that Glennon would be drafted #1 overall?

Last edited:
time to start "going to church" more often as reasons why I cant work sundays

im actually going to another one syllable word that starts with C but what uganda do about it?

and correct we if I'm wrong but weren't you the one who was preaching that Glennon would be drafted #1 overall?
The same Glennon that will be the starting QB for the Bucs by Haloween?

Yeah that kid is prime USDA NFL QB as well.

Lets revisit the thread in a year and then tell me what you think of Glennon in the NFL.

how can you say Kaepernick wasn't the best QB at Nevada???

lol did you even watch David Fales last year?

I was here on this very forum DURING his bowl game & talking about how he might be the #1 overall pick in the 2014 draft

Seems some people who know football are slowly coming around to the same idea albeit 9 months later than me

20whatever #1 pick

Peyton Mannings son

heard it here first

oops, nobody gives a shit

20whatever #1 pick

Peyton Mannings son

heard it here first

Archie Manning and Oliver Luck would digress

Ever heard of those old farts ? Someone told me their sons are pretty handy QB's in the NFL thesedays
I heard both those kids started for some team called the "Colts" ???

I even heard that that guy called Manning who played for the Colts had some loser brother who actually won a superbowl with the Giants !!! the nerve of him eh ????

but what the fuck do I they know eh?

Your right nobody gives a shit

About your opinion .....

Last edited:
20whatever #1 pick

Peyton Mannings son

heard it here first

I also heard some shitty thing a few years back about how HS Quarterbacks in the state of TEXAS would never make it in the NFL !!!

Then some coach in Texas started to revamp the whole HS programs in that state

and guess what???

NFL starters who played HS in Texas

Tannehil- Miami
Dalton-Cincy
Andrew Luck- Indy
RG3- Redskins
Stafford- Lions
Ponder- Vikes
Brees- Saints

Thats a quarter of the NFL STARTING QB's from Texas

LOL yeah hindsights BS aint it, thats why we talk about kids from the draft lol unlike you who just talks shit in the net and gets schooled time and again lulz

Last edited:
lol... I'm a Michigan fan so I'm not even going to say anything.... but Terrelle Pryor is garbage
over 90% of the players he went up against in those highlights are not in the NFL

STFU

I have 3 words for you

Chad
Fucking
Henne

oops I forgot most of the players he faced in college were the same guys
Must be why the guy is a complete dog turd in the NFL

Now STFU and be amazed by the last roll of the Last Al Davis suppy draft

I'd say Chad Henne is a really good backup QB. I know I'd want him as my backup

he also has NFL starting experience so I don't really see how he is a "dog turd"

and you pretty much proved my point of talent in college not translating to the NFL.. Chad Henne was extremely good in college, now he is average at best in the NFL.
Terrele Pryor is not even average. He is not an accurate passer, and his speed isn't nearly as effective in the NFL

Last edited:
Terrelle Pryor wins the starting Job for tha Oakand RAIDERS !!
Fuck yeah

The kids a fucking baller , wish him well
Kaperass has nothing on this kid , believe

Hell Kaperass wasnt even the best QB on his college roster.
David Fales will be a much better NFL QB. That kid has Drew Brees mk2 written all over him.

I'm a tOSU fan and even I know Pryor will not be very good in the NFL. And considering he is playing for the worst team to be a starting QB for, if he ends up being average, that will be big plus for him.

I wish him well though.

Thats a quarter of the NFL STARTING QB's...
a quarter of 32 is 8. not 7.

i got more time for the raiders than most here but you're making about as much of a fool of yourself in this thread as gm does in the pick 'em when he picks the bills every week.

what's your prediction for the oakland record this year. i'd go with 2-14, maybe 3-13.

alasdair

Ok titans,Chiefs(h), at jets, jags at home, steelers home & eagles at home

I would expect 6 wins :) possibly more depending on how well TP settles in & if Dmc can stay healthy.

Ok titans,Chiefs(h), at jets, jags at home, steelers home & eagles at home

I would expect 6 wins :) possibly more depending on how well TP settles in & if Dmc can stay healthy.
great. you up for a season-long bet? raiders win 6 games and i sport a raiders avatar for a week, they get fewer than 6 wins and you sport a patriots avatar for a week?

new_england_patriots.png
oakland_raiders.png

deal?

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.