• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2013/2014 nfl thread v. in a snowglobe in a dollar store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god we have multiple chiefs fans?

For a franchise that is basically the dumping ground for the 49ers old washed up players they sure do have quite a following.

Alex Smith will be better than Kaepernic this year. Is that your only example or are there more because u guys are about to start our old washed up nose tackle in Glen Dorsey. Montana doesn't count.

The Chiefs minus Cassel (and plus even a mid tier QB) last year would have been an impressive team u guys are bout to find out.

Alex Smith will be better than Kaepernic this year. Is that your only example or are there more because u guys are about to start our old washed up nose tackle in Glen Dorsey. Montana doesn't count.

Glen Dorsey? You mean that backup D-linemen that prolly wont even make the team?

I like Smith, but better than Kaepernick? Nahhhhh.

Still not exactly a dumping ground huh. The 9ers are obviously good but the Chiefs are criminally underrated. Especially here. They have 3 of the best LBs in the game in Derrick Johnson, Hali, and Juston Houston as well as Flowers and Berry in the secondary not to mention the 2nd best RB in the game, a top tier receiver, a very sold o line. And now Alex Smith who won't turn the ball over 4 times a game like last years QBs.

We shall see, it's been a long time coming.... It's been SD on top for most of the last decade and Denver now because mannin

Mj I'll gladly sport a chiefs avatar if you get 2nd in our div

Not saying we will win the superbowl or anything
In fact if we dont beat the Jags at home in week 2 , could see us being 1-10 before the KC game ( Should beat the Titans at home)

Next year is the year we will be back with more cap space than any other NFL team.

Till then its just Clowning for Clowney or Tanking for Teddy

Still not exactly a dumping ground huh. The 9ers are obviously good but the Chiefs are criminally underrated. Especially here. They have 3 of the best LBs in the game in Derrick Johnson, Hali, and Juston Houston as well as Flowers and Berry in the secondary not to mention the 2nd best RB in the game, a top tier receiver, a very sold o line. And now Alex Smith who won't turn the ball over 4 times a game like last years QBs.

Jamaal Charles?

um

We shall see, it's been a long time coming.... It's been SD on top for most of the last decade and Denver now because mannin

MJ I'll gladly sport a chiefs avatar if you get 2nd in our div

We won the div in 10 last time you won was 09... But sure I'll avi bet you that the Chiefs will do (much) better than the Chargers and Raiders(lol). Honestly the Broncos don't scare me much either.

Also Arci if you don't have a point of your own you might as well keep your retarded cockholster shut.

Elvis Grbac
Joe Montana
Alex Smith

Just to name a few QB's off the top of my head, im sure there are more lol

HTML:
Elvis Grbac
Joe Montana
Alex Smith

Just to name a few QB's off the top of my head, im sure there are more lol

You know both Montana and Grbac(kinda) went 13-3 their first seasons when they came here right? So are you suggesting Alex Smith will do the the same? That's bold man.

Last edited:
Maybe read next time? I said last time you won the division was 09 last time we won it was 10. That was just in response to you saying the chiefs haven't won in forever. I'm well aware of what happened b4 dat. Also I'm not nearly as serious about this as I'm coming off.

There will be teams that were totally written off that make the playoffs (see colts, redskins) and teams that were a lock to do well who have horrible years (steelers, giants).

!

image-1.jpg

Stainless steel never rusts

HTML:

You know both Montana and Grbac(kinda) went 13-3 their first seasons when they came here right? So are you suggesting Alex Smith will do the the same? That's bold man.

Well the guy who replaced Montana in SF Won a superbowl, so i'd say it was a good call.

And if we're talking about history repeating itself, well, Kaep has a chance I think.

Fine if the Chiefs go 13-3 then the 9ers can have their 2 billionth SB. Glad we could reach an agreement. :) that would help me out in fantasy anyway since I have Gore and Vernon Davis. :)

Last edited:
I went to high school with Jeff Tuel, the new QB for the Bills. He made the team as a walk on and is now the starter. Its a great story, im really rooting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.